Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I don't have a clue... I just for once would like to find someone normal. DBF has been super and now all of the sudden is strange again, after lunch. I'll never figure it out

On a happy note. I was just cleaning out my closet. OMG I'm in all my 16's. I have a skirt that looks yucky because of my tummy but fits. it still has the tags on it! Another one, I bought in hopes that I could lose after ds, needless to say gained 60lbs... well it fits. I am keeping 3 skirts and that is it the rest is gone!

I am wearing a pr of capri's that a friend gave me that were way tight in Sept when she gave them to me. They are borderline big at this point.

I think cleaning my closet was a good thing, and going back to work wearing nice clothes is going to be a great thing for me, although, I've never ever loved wearing jeans like i do now.

I LOVE MY BAND

Me and my band are fighting right now. :tongue: I'll see what terms we're on this Saturday after I come off of liquids. Hey, if i'm doing liquids do you guys know if that means Clear Liquids or am I allowed like Slim Fast and creamy Soup. Terry? You have any idea?

Haydee

I just got a fill, I have been eating pudding with Protein Powder and puree'd Soup for the last 8 days. That is what fills me and is working so I'm sticking with it. Clear liquids for me per my strict surgeon was after surgery only - make sure you get protein... HUGS

Thanks Jenn. I think I might have stretched my pouch so I'm trying to do liquids to see if I can shrink it back down again. I was gonna go do a check with flouro with my fill doctor but I'm gonna try it this way first. Hope it works. Just started sipping my slim fast. Yuck. :tongue:

LOL I just mushed up some chili to take to work, no time for pudding. anyway, have a great evening ladies. I'm off to work!

And I meant to say WOOWOO TracyK. 14lbs to goal, fantastic! You'll hit it before your bandiversary!

Actually 12, but whos counting?:biggrin:

I haven't changed my ticker yet.

Thanks everyone. It is very hard to believe I am so close. Most days I do not even realize it cause it is so unbelievable.

OK, gotta get off here before I get a permanant vacation!:tongue:

LOL Tracy!!! :tongue:

Terry: good idea about the plates!

Jenn: is the married guy the same one that wanted a 3way?

Haydee: I would go for high protien liquids..... if I NEVER see chicken broth again it will be too soon :biggrin:

I AM ON PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far today:

Coffe w/ sf Creamer

WC oatmeal

leftover cubesteak and mashers....

2 liters of water......

NO SNACKS!!!!!!!!!!! SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!!!

Baked chicken (I hope) for dinner.... otherwise I'm having leftover echilada bake...

Trying to stick with 3 meals per day ONLY.

I know it sounds crazy.. but I am almost ready for a fill........ (trying like hell to NOT succumb to one before the honeymoon)

Trying to go for at least 1 more liter today........

Thanks to Teachlady for helping with computer graphics 101!

First pic is my highest weight in May 2005

Second pic is Dec. 2007

Lap band April 9th 2007...72# lost!!!!!

post-207290-13813136378845_thumb.jpg

post-207290-13813136378908_thumb.jpg

Haydee -- good luck - it is not easy but I love feeling back in control. Also for me - stay away from sugar - drives my hunger crazy. Even 1 pc.

Househuntress: Great picture :tt1:

TracyinKS: 3 meals - 3 meals only. That is what makes the difference for me 3 meals only - I lose or stay the same. Add snack(s) I gain. You are doing good -- keep up the great work. I can't wait to be under 200 like you and others!

Jennifur -- Good luck on the job interview tomorrow -- I am pulling for you to get it!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Have a great night everyone.

TracyinKS:

Thanks for the compliment on my new Advatar. It was taken Saturday morning when I was in Fort Meyers at our Company Conference.

:tt1: Thanks again.

Congrats TracyK!!! so close

I would love to catch up, that is only 4lbs away from my goal. I'll be happy to hit onderland and then i'll set my next mini goal.

Very excited, tomorrow is my big interview. Nervous???? Who me? LOL

Jennifur, Good luck tomorrow! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! You're going to nab this one...I just know it!