Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good morning violets-

Thank you all so much for the well wishes for me. I still have the nausea. The best part of that is the scale was 177.5 this morning!

Reminds me of the movie "the devil wears prada" when the girl said she is one stomach virus away from her goal weight. LOL

Have a great day!

Water Patrol checking in for duty.

Everyone ready?

Got your bottles lined up?

CL?

You guys need to be on your best behavior today. I won't be able to check in as often. I have a shift to work today and then we start our volunteering at the hospital later today. I'll check in when I can. Be Good.

Reminds me of the movie "the devil wears prada" when the girl said she is one stomach virus away from her goal weight. LOL

LOL!!! I don't remember that line! Well, sorry you had to get sick....but we take it however we can get it, eh?? Gosh!!! You are sooooooo darn close!! This is exciting!!! Our first violet to hit goal!! <crossing fingers>

Anyone wanna race Tracy to the finish line? HA!! I think she's WAY out in front of all of us!

Congrats TracyK!!! so close

I would love to catch up, that is only 4lbs away from my goal. I'll be happy to hit onderland and then i'll set my next mini goal.

Very excited, tomorrow is my big interview. Nervous???? Who me? LOL

I had a piece of cake... german chocolate.< /span>

Thank you for confessing. I feel better now. :frown::smile::party:

Jennifer- Good Luck and I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

Purple Power too you.

LOL Terry~ TracyK...kick butt and take names sistah! I am stuck @ 249 again. I don't get it...but at the same time, I am feeling beautiful! Anyone else? The good eating (besides the Sunday and Monday blues), good sleeping, regular exercise...man...my skin is glowing. I have a secret. Lean in close, ok?

I wasn't gonna tell anyone but Michelle's online confession got me thinking about it (BTW Michelle, I wanna hear the details...I love it). Yesterday, I had my orthotics measured. I had to wear short as he checked my range of motion, etc. I shaved of course, and I have pretty good legs (just some cottage cheese at the top of thighs). I was wearing a red blouse that is pretty form fitting especially on the bazoobies (proud member of the itty bitty titty committee). Anyway, I had to lay down, walk, and a variety of other things for the doctor. The doc is a young 60something guy...good looking...but 60. Anyway, he started to flirt w/ me. I got up off the table and my bazoobies kind of bounced. He said, "oo I love it when you bounce." I thought...WTF??? He said something else just like that about another word instead of bounce (can't remember). Then I saw him checking me out. At the end he said, "If you were single, and if I were single...man o man" (I am thinking, yeah right, I am gay, duh). Anyway, it was kinda creepy...but innocent enough (not a reportable offense). But I can not tell Susanne and thought I'd tell you all. I drove away feeling like a needed a shower, but kinda had an extra spring in my step! HAHA Don't tell anyone, K?

Gotta run!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

It's be soooooooooooooooooooooooo long since i had anyone hit on me, Pamela......I'd have kissed him right on the lips if he'd have said that to me!!

Hi Everyone!

Back from Florida. I haven't seen most of those folks for a year -- they were all in amazment of my weight loss.

I did stay on track the whole trip -- but only loss .4 lbs (5days) when I returned. I guess that is better than gaining, but I was so good- thought I would get to 239 or less. Nope 242.6.

Have a good evening everyone!

LOVE THE NEW AVATAR Gina!~ Congrats for staying on plan too :frown:

I had the guys at the bar hit on me when I went out with my friends in November, and it felt GREAT! and I got a little cocky and then didn't loose an ounce. LOL but I'm back on track now. I wouldn't know what I would do if I am actually asked out... nervous breakdown time, but it is coming, i can feel it

CONGRATS TRACYK!!!!!!!! LOL.. I remember that line :frown:

Laura: AWESOME on the tax return! (I'm skeered about mine since I have to file married now) plus I claim high exemptions all year so that I keep my money.

Jenn: LOL funny NSV! Good luck tomorrow!

Suzie: I will TRY to get in 3 liters today...

Haydee & Terry: Confession is good for the soul!!!!!

Michelle: I don't know HOW you are keeping the secret!!!!!! Strong Strong woman!

Judy: We are set for another winter storm tomorrow!!!!!!!!! BTW great job on the ebay outfit fitting!!!! woot woot!

Kat: How are you today?

Who am I missing???????

OK............. I STAYED ON PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I did make some instant taters to go with the DELISH crock pot concoction.. (its my lunch too) but I stuck to 3 meals yesterday and NO Snacks...... and nothing touched my lips after 7:00p.m. my stomach was growling and by 10:00p.m. I was getting the whoosy hunger pains that used to attack me pre-band... but I was strong and stayed OUT OF THE KITCHEN.... scale bounced back down to 197 so...... my next little mini goal is 192 which will be -80 lbs.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy - For me, it will be so much easier when spring is here, I can go for a walk at night, but way too cold now. So last night after I survived the movies with a couple pcs of s/f hard candy, I get home and mom is tearing the cabinets apart looking for something to snack on... I won't even let her make popcorn! Are you kidding me? I've had nothing but pudding and chili for a week now and you want to make popcorn at 10pm? And nothing I could do to get out. I'm going to torture them all LOL

DD is having a superbowl party - got her 2 bags of chips, mini hotdogs, and making garbage bread. I told her everything had to be cleaned up and in the trash by time I got home, which shouldn't be a problem since the game will be over by then. I feel like the first month of banding when we couldnt eat but wanted to, except it is much easier now - I do tend to throw more away If I make something that is not really part of the lifestyle, if i have it, have it once and get rid of it so not to get on a downward sprial!

anyway. blah blah bah

off to shower and do some running, now that I just had the strongest coffee in the world... should look for chest hair after that pot! LOL only kidding

Pam- Eww.. If a DOC was hitting on me, I'd freak out. They're not suppose to look at us as people to hit on.

I am gettin very sick, very fast. I dunno what's goin on. DH is going to the clinic to get Chantix today and I'm debating going with him to get something for my throat. I have really heavy deep coughs, lots of crap in my lungs and my throat is incredibly raw. My whole head hurts, I think I have a fever too.

I went to bed early, was too sick to cook so had DH go get me chinese. I just ate about 4 crab rangoons.. which never fails, I always spit up wads of slimey cream cheese. But it made me happy, they were yummy while it lasted. Then I had some chicken n a biscuit since I'm suppose to take Chantix with food.

Day 3 of interesting dreams.. at least this time, it wasn't scary. I dreamed my dad hit a 100million $ progressive jackpot on a QUARTER slot.. haha. And he gave me 2.5m dollars. I actually had a 2m dollar bill, which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist.

Gonna be a long day, bowling is tonight. We're still in 1st place, so I can't take off tonight.

When we think about changing something in ourselves, it can feel overwhelming. But in truth, our entire lives are constructed of the minute-by-minute choices we're making, many of which we're not even aware of. If you're having trouble sticking to your resolution, for a day, try this practice: when you're doing the bad old thing, stop and say, "I'm choosing to: eat this Twinkie, not work out, stay at the office to finish this project, blow up, look at my email rather than clean my desk, etc. Do you like yourself when you make this choice? You can choose differently, moment to moment. The next day, make the positive choice visible to yourself: I'm choosing to throw this catalog away rather than go on a spending spree; I'm choosing to take a few calming breaths before speaking; I'm choosing to get my taxes done today rather than wait till April 14th. The more you focus on the positive choice you can make this very day, without worrying about forever, the more you will live yourself into the new habit.

--M.J. Ryan

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr had a nice long post and then the cable went out!

Terrible storm last night. Winds were up to 50 mph with rain turning to snow. Nothing is open around here right now and there is a Civil Emergency which means to stay off the roads until the road commission can do its thing. With the winds and snow, it's going to be impossible to keep the roads open.

We brought the garage dog into the house last night cause she was so scared of the noise of the wind. We kept the little dogs with us in the bedroom and I didn't get much sleep from 2 a.m. on cause they were whining. Jetta slept here in the breezeway and was a little more comfortable. She's back in the garage now cause our one yorkie won't leave her alone and I'm afraid she'll bite him. Wouldn't take much to injure the little guy.

BTW Pam Pam Bo Bam... ahem..... I am 60. Good looking, but 60.:frown:

I have a hair appointment at 1 and choir tonight if all goes well.

The Bobster had to go on a search and rescue mission this morning to find my wreath that was on the storm door plus a couple of other things that used to be on the porch.

Kris spent the night here, but college was closed today so she's getting ready to head home. It's a half hour drive, but she should be ok with her 4wd.

Finished a cheese omelette for Breakfast and am going to go do a little bit on the trampoline.

My guy John Edwards is backing down today.. sighhhhhhhh It's getting down to the nitty gritty now.

Everyone have a great day! TracyK... wooo hooo on the weight loss, but take care of yourself!!

TracyinKS... congrats on staying on the plan!! Make it 2 days in a row now!

Michelle....9 more days!! Lucky you. Wish I had a camera to see the looks on your kid's faces when you tell them the news.

Did I miss something?? Where's Kat?

TTFN...