Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I couldn't log on yesterday either Pam :thumbup:

Tracy - No smoking is going well.. I don't have plans for Tunica, but my parents went this weekend and I sent my free-play coupons with them.. They brought me $800 today! That's how much they cashed out with my free tickets.. woot woot.

For my haircut.. I get the lady who is the only lady I let do my eyebrows.. Eyebrows are $10 + I give $5 tip.. if I get my hair cut, the haircut is $12 + $5 tip.. and I dye my hair at home for about $10.

Nice an' cheap here in Alabamer! :smile2:

Haydee that's the froofy smell stuff I got you last year! :crying:

Oh yeah the vitavegamiteblahblah is on my refrigerator. Makes me laugh everytime I see it, I loved that show!!!

Haydee - I order the hunting gear (gifts) for the deer lease we have at my company. This year the guys are all excited about the Bushnell Back Tracker we have. Maybe you and your sisters can go in on a range finder for him...those can be used for golf AND hunting. They love camo anything!!....shirts, jackets, tshirts, vests, even long underwear! They can never have enough camo. Wierdos.

He has both those thingys! He's a gadget freak.... Thanks for the tip though. And yes he loves camo anything. He has camo slippers, LOL...

Just got off the phone with my sisters and there is this feet and calf massager at Sharper Image. It's 400 bucks so we're all gonna split it, me mom and sisters. We were in the mall last week and stopped there to take a break and our feet felt so good after sticking them in this thing for 5 min. It's almost like a boot and you stick your feet in all the way up to your knees, while you're sitting, and then it starts inflatting and then it massages your legs, calves, feet. So yum...

I'm gonna go see if they have one in stock!

Haydee that's the froofy smell stuff I got you last year! :smile2:

yep, I LOVE it. Been wearing it ever since....

Pam - hope you feel better! I'll take Wednesday off with you!

I've never quite understood why they'd need camo underwear....??? Hmmmmm.:thumbup:

Oh, I love those calf massage thingies. Maybe I'll get one for DH (and myself! :smile2:) for Xmas.

Just finished lunch and now it's back to putting the Christmas lights up outside. No Ethan today, so we are able to do some things outside today. It's darn cold out there.. 30 degrees and it's snowing off and on. (cue the music)It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

I am back and everything went well. There was one man there that had some kind of eye surgery other than cataracts, where he has to lean his head over for a week. I was listening to the Dr. tell the family to put a small tv on the floor and let him watch that sitting at a table with his head on his arm, on the table and the tv at his feet!!! Wow one whole week of that!!! I wonder how he sleeps?

I am going to try again to take my ticker off and put my new one on. Good, purple thoughts need to be sent my way for technology to sink in my head!!

Also big purple vibes for Tracyks and her mammogram.

Purple hugs for my DB Tracy!!!!! I am sorry you have not hit that weight!!

Wooo hoooo for Jane!!

And you get your ticker updated the same day I decide to get rid of mine! I'm just too tired of seeing it sitting at the same number all the time!

I'm headed outside to brave the weather and the lights again! BBL........

LBT was punishing me yesterday too~~~ I lost the ability to get on mid afternoon, and when I went to bed after 11, it was still a no go! Shame on me for whatever!!!

Alex has a thread going about a new logo to vote on which one you like, so it sounds like that combined with the recent skin change he might be making some changes again, so maybe it had something to do with that....dunno, but I missed you guys!!!

Haydee how fun a surprise concert!!! And what a concert!!!!

I have started a bit of my shopping, nothing real big. We always buy all the kids and grandkids jammies, or lounge type things for the adults--including our parents. So as I have come across jammies that look like what I want for them, I grab them. I picked up lounge pants at KMart--the Joe Boxer simple things, on sale yesterday, so picked out the designs I liked for all the guys, now just need to match up a couple of long sleeved tshirts, I got the rest while I was there. But a couple of my guys are hard to fit....one pretty short (SIL) and one just round (FIL)!!! Get those and the guys are done!

I have Manda and Kinsey both with birthdays prior to Christmas!

Manda and Jasons house was remodeled by previous owners, and the former laundry room which was a room about 8'X8'---was abandoned as a laundry room, and opened up as an extra closet space off of Kinsey's room. Then the garage was remodeled and a large area was devoted to laundry room---with folding area, and all that jazz. Eventually since there is Water lines and all to the room, they want to have a half bath put in....but not til she is older. They have been using it as a toy room. Manda has been slowly cleaning it out.....as her toy playing changed. For her birthday Manda and Jason bought her the little Rose Cottage----so the rest of us, bought the things to go in it. The washer dryer, nursery set, that kind of thing. She will love it, and with the extra room, she can leave it opened and set up. I got her a huge set of pretend food and my Mom got her a big set of play cookware, and cooking utensils. We bought the washer dryer set, so I am going to get her a bundle of the washcloths to go with it, so she has something to wash, and if they get mixed in to the family laundry---no biggie, and Kinsey loves to fold them!!! LOL

We did the online pre black Friday Walmart thing---with the site to store free shipping.....and saved over half of the shelf marked price!

If anyone is interested that does not already know about the site, it is www.blackfriday.com you can look through what they have on their ads early and decide if you can save or if it is worth getting up at 4 AM!!! And like I say Walmart has a different group of on line ads each week---some really good buys. And they are having specials shown on line you can buy in stores---for only a day or while stock lasts, but it is not advertised in the store. We got my folks (they got, we told them about!!!) a new TV for their bedroom, and 32" flat screen LCD HDTV for under $300.00!!!! Has helped my shopping a lot so far!

Why I bother sometimes I wonder--------we have a room full of toys, and Kinsey is playing with a wooden cow from my shelf......go figure!

Judy--I keep meaning to ask you if your friend was helped by the cardioversion---did it alleviate the A-fib??

Terry, I am not skinny---although there are times I feel totally skinny in comparison to where I started. BUT, I am showing myself #1 unable to lose what I have put on, and #2 unable to maintain. Both seriously mess with my mind! All those years I would get so irritated with people who whined about 10 pounds.....and I get it! It is as impossible for me to lose it on my own as 100 were! I feel betrayed by my body. Before when I was shoving tons of food in, and not minding what food it was---I felt at fault. Now I watch it, and eat a healthy diet---balanced. Not all Protein, or anything, just a good balance, leaving out the refined carbs----and I get lots of water, and am actually getting some exercise---and I am slowly creeping up the scale, not down. I have journaled every bite --- and even going calorically as opposed to simply watching the health aspect of what I am eating----I am in the 1000-1200 range which should be a good intake for maintaining--and it isn't.....it is adding a half a pound every couple of days---the scale is just moving up! And I really seriously do not know why!....oh well, will keep at it.

Enough of a book for now!

Glad to be back on LBT!!

Kat

Skipping a few pages to say.......

Robby's appointment went fine I guess........ she is a play therepist and thinks it would be beneficial to start regular appointments..... we haven't really gotten to talk one on one.. and she asked me to elaborate on the separation from his biological father and the adoption.. etc......... so I wrote a damn novel this morning and emailed it to her already.......... and it was the ABREVIATED version.. LOL He goes tonight for his MD apt. and then the first night of wrestling..... boy howdy

I am taking my meds like clockwork, and I think they do make me sleepy..... I don't feel any different but this morning Charles pointed out that last night was THE FIRST TIME that I didn't cry while watching Extreme Home Makeover! LOL and he right....... it usually gets me! So maybe they are working!!!! Hell I dont know.

Weight is still here...... blah

185 today

Well update on my Thanksgiving fiasco.. I'm glad I didn't fly off the lid prematurely, I had hoped it would work out without me having to complain.. anyway, his family says they'd like to come to our family gathering, all depending on his dad's next surgery.. they're putting a splint in his leg veins or something?? But the last thing we heard is that they ARE IN as long as the surgery doesn't conflict. Fingers crossed..