Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

My whole family tells me I am hard to buy for. I think I like anything. I like diamonds too!!! Actually I don't like diamonds I like the colored stones more, like emeralds, amthyst, etc... That is what I am hoping for when I finally get married a colorful wedding ring.

Okay back to the question of what I like, I love what I was sent last year, I got a wooden cut out sign that says 'believe'. I know it is for Santa, but I hung it up and did not take it down. It looks so pretty under a flower swag. I still haven't answered the question have I? I like clothes at C.J. Banks, earrings and bracelets, I wear both silver and gold. I got a snow globe also from my secret santa that I love too!!

Oh well if I have any inspriations I will let you know!!

Hey No Fair~

I get on @ 10am...and you all have been chatting up a storm!

I feel a bit better today. Yesterday, when I laid down for a nap, I actually felt my body being sick...or the meds fighting it. It was weird.

Terri~ Susanne drives to March Airforce base in Moreno Valley since that is the nearest commisarry. She really loves her hairdresser and so when she goes, she usually gets her "do" done, shops, goes to the PX and runs by the Nike outlet too! I got a new white pair of Nike's yesterday too! The cost for her hair is great! She paid $60 w/ tip. I paid $168 last week, plus a $20 tip!!!:wink2: But I love my guy too and I am not changing!

TracyK~ the Cookies were really good! What was the best part was dipping them into coffee this am!:rolleyes:

Laura~ That was funny! I know what my Violet likes, just couldn't remember who my violet was??? Now I know and have been "looking around."

What do I like??? I like earrings, bracelets, soaps, coffees, ANYTHING W/ SUGAR (no no),books, picture frames, going to the movies, lots of stuff. I have a Rottie, my fav colors are purple (violet) and green.

OK...gonna relax before her game. I just made Breakfast and was able to eat some of it. Usually I make it, PB it, and Klaus enjoys it!

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxo

Sitting here watching my "loser" team play. I still love them anyway.

I'm not making good food choices today. Still can't get my head in the game. It wouldn't be so bad with the bad food choices but I'm eating too many of them. And I have a Doc appointment tomorrow, I'm afraid he is going to be disappointed again in me. I know I am.

Sun is shining so when the game is over with I'm going to go cut grass. Get a little exercise with that. Maybe get up the gumption to go for a walk later today.

I didn't really put down at the beginning what I wanted form my SS. I like surprises. I went ahead and listed a few things just to make it a little easier for my SS.

Heya girlies!

Have been so lazy this morning, read the paper, had some breakfast....just vegged. Finally decided to get up, make the bed, clean up the kitchen. Now I need to get going outside!! We have most things done, but are going to re do some gutters today, send them running a different direction, so I was going to get everything ready for us to do it when Rick gets home.

Yard looks so nice since we got it done yesterday! I say we, because when Rick got home, he and my brother got busy and replaced the muffler on my brothers truck, so guess who mulched leaves after all!!?? Was good exercise I kept telling myself----and for what? I was up 2 pounds on the scale this morning, and I have not cheated!! It really sucks! Been drinking my Water, and watching my food, no useless carbs, no sweets, no breads, no potatoes.....and I gain weight??? Been concious of my portion size too! Guess I am going to go get a fill...I wanted to prove I could do it if something happen to my band, but I am proving I cannot! And I don't know what I am doing wrong. Depresses me!

We are doing Thanksgiving here at our house....so need to get some plans going....do some delegating! We can't count on our youngest DD being here, her DH has to be at his family, and when they do stop by, she laughs and has so much fun, and he stands (yes stands he refuses to sit on our furniture usually) behind her bored. But the other 2 kids, and their spouses, will be here, and will bring things, and help out. As will my Mom. I am looking forward to it, even though right now I view food as my enemy!!! LOL Think the family would approve of a low carb Thanksgiving dinner? ?? What a joke, my DH thinks Thanksgiving dessert is what it is all about!

I need to get busy and make my newest grandson to be a Christmas Stocking too! They are not real quick to get done....and there is always a chance he will be here by then. He is due New Years Eve! But that is only a week, and we all know they can easily choose to make an appearance before the due date!

Well time to call Rick and update him on the game....will chat with y'all in awhile.

Why do I have a craving for oatmeal Cookies? ? Y'all are evil! LMAO!!!

Kat

I agree Jane, you must live in the wrong area!! I pay more along the lines of Susanne---and that is to get the works!!! Which I seriously need to do, but am putting off spending the $$$......sounds like we all are on a spending diet, even if not a food one!!! LOL

Kat

I am trying to find the calories for a freezoni from quik trip? I tried daily plate, dwlz, an about site, and the quik trip site, any more suggestions? I had a white cherry freezoni, YUM!!

Hi everyone-macy is home now and my moms b-day cake I made was a hit. They loved it. Wish they would have brought the whole thing home but they only wanted about half of it :rolleyes: Now it is dh responsibility to eat it!

I have to pay a hundred bucks to get my hair cut & colored (or highlighted). That is why I normally just try to do it myself...it is so high! For just wash, cut & style it is like 35 or 40.

God I wish I could see about a month into the future...

Jane-about your post the other day....it reminds me. You and Michelles cat have alot in common, huh? lol

Crap, I just spent 45 minutes mowing the yard and came in here and looked up how many calories I burned. 175 calories. That sucks big time. Oh well. I feel better anyway. And most important, the yard looks good.

I also put some hamburgers and suasages and hot dogs on the grill. They smell so good right now. Sun is shining and it's 57 degrees out so thought I would do it.

Jane. I pay $40 for a haircut alone. Haircut and highlights is $80. I may start driving to you and let you do my hair and save a few bucks. LOL.

Kat, I invited my Sis over for Thanksgiving and she is bringing the green bean casserole(easy for her to do). My other sis and her hubby will be here. 5 in all. I didn't invite the kids because the last few years I have and I did alot of cooking and when they came over no one ate. They all claimed they had to eat over at someone else's. So this year I am not asking them over to eat, they can come over to visit though. If they are hungry they can snack here.

I need to go burn some more calories. Talk to you later.

I just checked another website and it said I burned 522 calories. I like this website better.

Good afternoon, Violets...

What a day I've had.

First off... to answer your question, Jane.. I pay $30 for a cut and style and about $80 for color, cut and style.

Secondly, the Bobster owes me BIG TIME for a LONG TIME!! He dropped me off at church this morning so I could get choir stuff ready. (DS Joe has my car). I told him I'd see him after church. Soooooo I get everything ready and church starts. The choir sings the introit and no Bob. We march up, finish the first hymn, announcements and greetings. No Bob. Choir anthem, children's message. No Bob. I'm getting worried. I look at my friend Bill in the choir, mouth the words.. "where's Bob" and he mouths back.."want me to call him?". I nod yes and Bill leaves. Still no Bob. Sermon is finished and I'm to play a flute duet for offertory. No Bob and no Bill and I'm REALLY worried. Duet went very well even though my mind wasn't in it at all, we got applause and I sit down thinking I need to get out of there because I don't know what's happening. But I figure Bill would let me know so I stay and at the very end of the service, there is Bill giving me the thumbs up sign. Turns out my big brained, highly educated, Doctorate in Philosophy husband got to talking on the phone and thought church was at the same time as his little church.. 11 a.m. NOOOOO, our service is at 10!! So instead of him being dead on the floor or taking care of our children or something bad like that... he was drinking coffee, eating a pancake breakfast from McDonald's, chit chatting on the phone and reading the paper. He apologized profusely, but he knows how it feels because he's always in a panic if I'm not home when I say I'll be. So now he's in my debt for a longgggggggg time to come. I smacked him upside the head too, of course. Made me feel a little better. As my friend Kathy said to Bob at lunch.... it's a good thing Bolenz (local jeweler) is not open today, otherwise you'd be in there getting something really nice for your wife!!

I had a nice nap today after calling my DDIL. She was sick yesterday when I called her about Christmas presents and I was worried about her. If she misses her clinical classes, she's booted out of the nursing program and she only has 6 months to go to her RN. Thank goodness, she's feeling fine today and everything is back to normal. I didn't sleep well last night worrying about that.

So I'm up and the Bobster got some of the Christmas lights put up. We'll try and get the rest tomorrow or Tuesday. It will be the earliest we have had things done ... ever!!

I have stuffed chicken breast in the oven with some butternut squash for supper.

I'll check back in later this evening after Desperate Housewives.

TracyK... lmao about the cat/Jane comparison!!!

Hi Everyone,

This is my definition of hell: Taking my 18 y.o. son shopping for clothes. I was in hell today and it's not pretty.

Jane, I pay $35-45 for a haircut and blow-dry. I do my own highlights but I think they run about $75 for a pull-thru cap (that's why I do my own for about $6!).

For Xmas hints: I like Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body works (YUM). I like ANYTHING handmade from Etsy....especially little notecards, pottery pendants (love this seller)....Oh wait, as a matter of fact, I have an Etsy wishlist all ready (click here) How easy is that!!? :rolleyes: I'm constantly adding things to my 'favorites' list. I'll have to refer all my friends to it that are asking for hints! :sad:

Tracy, no I never did get that fill. Just when I think I'm gonna do it I seem to get tight again! I guess I'll coast for awhile. Sure wish I'd lose some weight.

Speaking of which....KAT! Why are you so concerned about your weight and trying to be good, etc? You're SKINNY for cryin' out loud!! Surely you're not trying to lose more?!

Pam - think you'll be able to go to work tomorrow? Hope you're feeling better :wink2: Is your throat still sore? Oh, and I did like you suggested....I took a Tylenol PM last night and slept HARD for 8 solid hours. it was BLISS!! (Did you know that's only Tylenol mixed with Benadryl?! LOL Yeah, my doctor told me that ....check the label!)

Well, I guess I'll see what's on TV. It gets dark so dang early! It's hard to get used to. I'm like sleepy at 8:00 and have to make myself stay up! :thumbup:

Laterz!

I think tomorrow is my day....I really think tomorrow I may be under 206. GOD...let me be right please :rolleyes:

Have a great night ladies!

Judy-lol @ Bob...I would have smacked Frank too.