Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Susie that is fine, but would rather meet at 11:30, but whatever is fine with me.

Maybe we could meet outside of the mall at a restaurant? I remember there weren't many choices there. I will look around the web and see what I find.

I hope everyone has a great night and good Sunday!!

Hey V's~

Terri, actually I haven't been "sick" since last winter (although I can't remember it). I have been healthy as an ox...but there are days when I feel crappy, and yes, that is from too much, lol! Fall has a lot of crappy days w/ the temps going up and down all the time. Beautiful day today and is gonna be great for a week.

I worked my ass off today and got done what I needed to get done, so I am in a holding pattern now until I hear feedback from my chair.

xoxoxoxo

...I understand though. I haven't had a good one since 1994! ...

Dang, I think your hair always looks so good! Yes, I've got another bridezilla lined up for March. Not looking forward to it. She's an older lady and she is super super meticulous and such a nit picker... Ugh!!! She's driving me craaaazzzyyy....

Just woke up from a nap. I was like you today Terry, busy all day but not sure what all I accomplished...

I woke up early even though I said I was gonna sleep in. We got home so late last night but for some reason I couldn't stay asleep.

We had a birthday dinner for one of my friends last night. Good food, good company and we just lost track of time...

Pammy, hope you feel better...

Suzie, I loooovvvvee oatmeal raisin Cookies. Please send me your recipe...

Judy - hope you had fun shopping today! I love shopping with my mom.

Jane - thanks for sharing! what brought that on? Glad your tummy feels better!

Okay girlies, gonna go check my email and get some towels folded. I seriously feel like it's 6pm in the afternoon. My schedule is gonna be all out of whack tomorrow!

Ugh, 4 in the morning and I can't sleep. I am like Terry and can't seem to adjust to this time change. But time change or not...4 is early right?!

Terry-the 2 malls that I remember them talking about was Baybrook and The Woodlands believe it or not! I will look to see what the others are and let you know.

Pamela-hope you feel better today! How did the Cookies turn out?

I am sure I will be back later. It is so early I haven't made coffee yet. Maybe I outta go ahead and bite the bullet and just do it.

Still awake....still have not made coffee. I should be really tired after all the housework I did yesterday. I even shampoo'd the carpet! I made a cake bithday cake for my mom yesterday from scratch. Normally I ould buy one but I had everything here to make it and I thought it would be fun. She is coming over today to bring Macy home and we will have b-day cake for her. Macy will be a happy camper. I am kind of axious to see how the cake turned out. I still need to ice it. Maybe I will get up now and make coffee and then ice the cake?!

I know why I can't sleep. We are on pins & needles about a pending lawsuit and we found out that Monday (tomorrow), as long as there are no appeals by the end of the day, the case will be settled and the check will be mailed to us on Dec. 8th. What a Christmas present! I know that we are not supposed to pray for money BUT God knows we can use it. The case has gone on for 4 years. So, it's time, right? It by no means will make us rich but it sure will be nice to pay off some debts to give us a little more breathing room. Please send purple vibes this way. I wish I would not have even heard about the appeals thing and tomorrow being the deadline. Now it is all I think about. If it is appealed, no telling how much longer it will be before it is settled. Maybe that is why I am trying to stay so busy...so I won't think about it. It isn't working though.

I am gonna get up and shower and have some coffee. bbl

Woke up at 4:30 and decided not ot fight it. I'm watching a movie on LMN. Will probably be headed back to bed soon.

Jane, That would be fine. I think Hubby waited at the Appleby's by Best Buy's. We could meet there and than look for another place if you want.

Sitting here in the computer room and about an hour ago I saw a tow truck go down our street. About 10 minutes later he came back by with a car behind him. Must be a repo, why else would someone be towing that early in the morning.

Be back later.

Terry-the other 3 malls are Willowbrook, Deerbrook and First Colony malls. I found out in the story that it is the same company that owns all 5 malls. It is that parent company that is having financial difficulty and may file chapter 11. Supposedly the malls will be OK. I don't see how unless they sell out.

Edited by TracyK

up and still watching the movie. Getting tired though.

Good Morning, Violets..

We got home at 11 last night and this Gramma was pooped! We had a great day even though the crowds were unbelievable. I told you it was St. Antler's day and of course all the hunting widows were out shopping. We went to an outlet mall first and waited in line for 40 minutes for a table for lunch before we called it quits and decided to shop instead and eat later. We got some great deals on clothes. Kris got some maternity things and I got some slacks. I got size 16, 14 and 12 and they all fit. If they are zip up with no elastic, 16 fits, zip up with elastic at the sides, 14 fits and elastic all around, 12 fits. Go figger!!

Kris got a crib, basinette and changing table and the best part was she paid for it all!! It's nice to have a P.A. in the family cause I sure couldn't afford all that stuff anymore. But I am so proud and happy that they are both doing so well.

I woke up this morning to snow on the ground. I have church in a little bit and then rehearsal this afternoon from 1:30 - 3 and then it will be nap time for sure.

I got most of the Christmas shopping done for the grandkids. Just a few more clothes items and that will be completed.

Time to get some Breakfast and get ready for church. Everyone have a great day!!

HEY.....can we say what we like to give our secret santa ideas?

I need to know what to get my violet and I am clueless....

By the way....I like coffees (and coffee cups)and also my favorite scent is roses :thumbup: hint hint and chocolate but don't send any :thumbup:

Movie is over so I'm heading back to bed.

Judy, sounds like you had a great time shopping and got some good deals. I need to get around to doing some shopping. Need to find the time first.

TracyK. That's a good idea about letting everyone know. I will let everyone know that my gift will not be sent till about the 15th of December. For one thing, I'm not done sewing yet.

Off to bed. Everyone have a great day and make good choices.

TracyK. That's a good idea about letting everyone know. I will let everyone know that my gift will not be sent till about the 15th of December. For one thing, I'm not done sewing yet.

well? What do you like? :thumbup:

I 2nd what Judy said about the diamonds! lol

I'm up again. That felt good to get another few hours of sleep. Sun is shining now and it's supposed to get up to about 50 degrees today. Lovely.

Oops forgot to mention what I like. Well, let's see. I like cats but don't send me anymore. I have 3 already. I love food but that is how I ended up having to get the band. I still love food though. But don't send me any of that either. I'm pretty easy to buy for. I do like floral scents. A nice winter scarf and gloves. A pair of those socky things that have the no-skids on the bottom. Bracelets. I wear them alot. I like the County Time lemonade packets for bottles. Orbit bubble gum. This might be hard to find this time of year but we do have the pool, so a beach towel. Anything from the region you live in, like a t-shirt (3x). I collect spoons. I hope this helps you out.

Hopefully later today I will be able to get out and cut the grass. This will be the last time for the year. I need to mulch the leaves while I'm at it.

Have great a day.

Tracy- Part of the instructions for submitting info for Secret Santa was a line about what you like.. Most people did it, so if you got the info without information on what they like, it's because they can't follow directions AND YOU SHOULD GET THEM COAL. :thumbup: