Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

ohh is it the Nishere or N book Judy?

I watched their 25 mini-episode things that were online.. did you see them?

I didn't really understand it..

Nishere.com: Stephen King's "N." - An original video series

Nope.. never heard of the N series until I looked at the link you just gave. The book I'm talking about is Just After Sunset. It's a collection of 13 short stories. It got excellent reviews in People magazine, if that means anything.

Luckily the only time I go to Starbucks for their hot chocolate is when I am in Tunica because they have one in the lobby of our hotel. There's no convenient ones in town. We actually only have 1 (weird concept eh?) and it's at a walk up mall that you gotta park a mile away to get to. Not going through all that for a drink.

I found my title last night. It ended up in my shirt drawer.. how does that even happen?? Now I don't know where to go, we have DMV with loooong lines, then the DMV satellite but they do specific stuff I'm not sure about, then the courthouse a city away where we got our licenses last year with no wait.. but I don't know if they do titles.. and of course no one has people that answer phones anymore, it's all automated generic info.

Holy cow!

See if this website helps you. I discovered it a couple of months ago and it answered my question pronto: Alabama Vehicle Registration & Titling - AL Car Registration Guide - DMV.ORG

We have a starbucks about every 50 feet here....it's totally ridiculous.

She is self-pay too, and had some questions about finding docs, etc.. so I directed her to this website. She said she is looking at maybe going to Houston, so I told her she should check out Dr. Davis(s) if she does. She said she's looked around the forum but hasn't posted yet. I wish she still lived close, so I'd have a band buddy nearby!! Plus she never heard of the surgery till I got it, so I feel like I could give her a lot of info and support especially post-op when you are still realizing what just happened.. anyway..

Tracy and I both went to Hadar Spivak and he is really incredible. He has done thousands of surgeries and was one of the few doctors who were chosed for the lap band FDA trials...so he's been doing them longer than anyone in the U.S. Not to mention his staff is excellent and he is a VERY nice person.
I am so sleepy!!!!!!!!!!

I hate being sleepy at the office !! :tongue2: Yeah, try taking them at night. Or ask if you can start off with 1/2 dose and work your way up. Glad you got something -- hope it helps. It should!

Janie - meant to say that I took a little vacation from my anti-depressants to see if would help with my weight-loss stall. It took about 4-5 weeks but my depression came roaring back just like the old days. I don't have it real bad, but enough to make me pretty miserable. It was an interesting experiment anyway. Oh, and NO, it didn't help with my stall either.

Laura... here's a fun activity for you. Go to Youtube and type in Baby Belly in the search. Then you can watch what you're going to be looking at in a few months! So kewl!!

There were about 15 kids caught drinking here yesterday!

These are 6th graders! LOL, many of there are the "doctor's kids" and none of them were my little angels!! HAHA...drama!

OMG...what a day! 1 hour and 5 min to go. The kids today are sooo funny and of course, I can not keep a straight face. I wonder why I am never nom'd as TEACHER OF THE YEAR???

I'm back from running errands. Got everything done and we're back home and then realized we didn't go to the book store! And that was #1 on the list.. oh well, we'll go before the movie tonight.

PamELa... no school here today because of St. Antler's day. Rifle deer season starts tomorrow and all the whackos are on the road driving up here so the kids get a day off. Plus most of them are in the upper grades are at hunting camps today anyway.

TracyK.. it's beautiful!! Such a deal you got!

TracyK - so cute!! love it...

Okay girls, I feel like I'm gonna keel over. I need to go home and take a little nap and then start getting ready for another shin-ding tonight... They said it's gonna get cold so I'm gonna dress warm...

Have a great rest of your day and a wonderful weekend!!

I plan on sleeping late tomorrow, then going antiquing with Juan's mom then vegging out on the couch.

Sunday all we have planned is church, whoopeeeee!! A free weekend!!

Okay, take care everyone, love ya'll...

Judy- You reminded me what I read about "N". It is actually one of the short stories in the book you're buying :Dancing_sorry:

I'm not sure why they did a promo video of that particular story, and like I said I didn't quite understand it.. but you should be reading it when you get to that story!

Our weather is interesting.. haven't seen the sun in days, it's very gloomy out.. but no rain.. and it's only 60 degrees.. but supposedly we get a cold front tonight and SNOW FLURRIES tomorrow?? We don't get snow, so that is unusual...especially in November. Global warming, what?

Thanks Terry I am going to check out that website.

Great find Tracy!! Looks like something I gave to my sister when I bought that china hutch.. she still loves it.

I am super tired, I normally go home and get in bed everyday after work and veg out.. tonight I have a hockey game. Normally that's fun and exciting, but I am zonked.

Back home again! Did my errands and tried to go ride....but it is super windy, and as a rule horses don't like wind. When you see them in the field they will all have their heads down, keeping their nostrils out of the rush of air.....and they can't do that when being rode....so when it kept causing her to toss her head, we went home......

So come and got my Mom and we did some shopping, got most of the non parishables for Thanksgiving, and she got about 1/2 her Christmas shopping done. We had a burger for lunch and come home. I did eat the burger---no fries. I have Beans in the crockpot for dinner. Rick wanted beans and homemade tortillas.....easy enough, and I made a pan of chili to go with it--because personally I like it that way!! LOL So dinner is done. I have had a couple of bottles of Water so about 40 oz. and have a 32 oz. Diet DP I am sipping at now....will ditch it in a bit and get my water bottle going again!

I come home to an angry letter from my Aunt. I sent her a quick letter and a picture of the grandkids. She was insulted because I typed the letter and envelope, obviously she was not important enough to warrant a handwritten letter she thinks. That if I had enough time to sit down and type it, I could have written it to her and it would have been so much more personal.....blah, blah, blah! My first instinct was to sit down and type her another letter telling her in great detail about the night my ex husband busted 3 of the 4 fingers on my right hand, and while keeping them moving is fine to keep them bent for long as in writing or crocheting or things anymore it hurts.....and that if she didn't like my typed letters, I simply would not bother anymore at all! I held back and am trying to figure out how to respond....I want to make her feel like crap for it tho!

Wake up everyone!!! Enjoy the game tonight Laura! What kind of shin dig you got going tonight Haydee? Judy did you say what you were going to go watch at the movie? Oh and yes Pamela, we did go to see Appaloosa! It was filmed in the Chama/Raton area it looked like. I have been on the train they showed! That train actually crosses a HUGE trellis bridge over the royal gorge--scared the you know what outta me!!! We both liked the movie....we snuggled and munched popcorn! Was before my "diet" began!!!

Oh and Laura, back a ways you ask about us getting kicked out of breakfast......we didn't technically get kicked out, we were ask to keep it down....and we found it both hysterical and insulting and we left as quickly as we could. It was in Gruene, at the Breakfast buffet they had. Everything that was being said was funny--and Haydee's tongue twisting over the work horticulture put us over the edge--we were cracking up and apparently disturbing the other diners!!! Which was bogus, because there was a couple of tables laughing with us! Not all of us were there....and it is hard to snort scrambled eggs out your nose!

Kat

Hi violets-

Now that dd is gone for the weekend I am just going to get some things done around here and relax...and stay warm.

Have a great night and an even better weekend violets.

Make healthy choices :Dancing_sorry:

Good evening, Violets.

We're back from the movie and I really don't recommend it. It's the new James Bond movie, Quantum Solace. It was just all action, no plot and no humor. Very boring. And I LOVE 007 movies.

I'm going to go watch the Pistons game and then hit the hot tub and bed. We're going baby furniture shopping tomorrow!! I'll be gone all day.

Will check in when I get back home if it's not too late. Have a great evening. sleep well.

Hello!

Love that furniture Tracy!!!! That is really nice!!

Judy St. Antlers day? It sounds like something you would hear out of Rose's mouth from St. Olaf!

I forgot what else I wanted to say!!

Oh well I am getting ready for bed and then work tomorrow!!!

Jane