Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

THANK GOODNESS OUR TERRY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm now on Celexa(sp?) or the generic version.... its on the $4.00 list at Wallyworld so I got one month for .40 LOL, hows tHAT for a Happy Pill!

I think it is making me nautious and sleepy, or else I'm just over thinking it like a do WITH EVERYTHING!!!!

Robby has his first appointment later today...

I have got to start acting like I'm on a diet and not like I have a too tight band......... instead of eating a few chips I can eat the whole basket, instead of eating one cracker, I can eat half a sleeve...... OK... it will get better.

Tracyks hugs to you, I take an antidepressant, I am going to change because this one I am taking is freaking expensive!! I don't think I notice a difference, but I wonder what it would be like without it?

I woke up in a panic this morning at 8:58, yes I did oversleep, but I thought it was Saturday and had to be at work at 9:00. I called Charlie and told him I was on my way, and then hung up. Then I realized it was not Saturday and I didnt have to be at work til 10:30 today. Even though I am in a hurry, I am not late.

Everyone have a great day!!!

Judy, really funny dream! I LOL'd at the long curly eyebrows! You do know that we secretly meet all the time and the plans are cryptically encoded in our posts...haha (I for one, am not that smart). Haha...thanks for the giggle!

Haydee~ WHO DID YOU SEE??? And is there a pic ANYWHERE of you in your ballgown??? I want to see it~! Glad you had fun! I hope the margies "eased the pain".

Tracyks~ Glad you are gonna be feeling better soon!

Jane~I've done that...woke up and thought it was a different day. Today I was sooo tired that I woke up when the alarm went off and thought, "what the hell is that noise?"

bbl

Morning!

Glad to see you back Terry :tongue2:)

Violet dreams are the best, I get a kick out of em!

I am at 227lbs, so YAAAAAAAY I plateaud with the weight gain and even lost 3lbs. Baby's heart is still strong and all that.. I check it every night.

I'm reading the worst drinks list--

"Caffeine abstainers will find little nutritional refuge in Starbucks' hot chocolate concoctions." HRMPH. Well, they provide yummyness in my belly, so.. Luckily the only time I go to Starbucks for their hot chocolate is when I am in Tunica because they have one in the lobby of our hotel. There's no convenient ones in town. We actually only have 1 (weird concept eh?) and it's at a walk up mall that you gotta park a mile away to get to. Not going through all that for a drink.

I found my title last night. It ended up in my shirt drawer.. how does that even happen?? Now I don't know where to go, we have DMV with loooong lines, then the DMV satellite but they do specific stuff I'm not sure about, then the courthouse a city away where we got our licenses last year with no wait.. but I don't know if they do titles.. and of course no one has people that answer phones anymore, it's all automated generic info.

Baskin-Robbins Large Heath Bar Shake

• 2,310 calories

Holy cow!

Does that mean you are not going to be at our cryptically, secretively planned meeting on Friday Judy??? It was your turn to pick the restaurant and beauty shop.....tho how they can improve on Michelles curly eye brows I don't know!!!

I had wierd dreams too after going back to bed. I had a friend over (Marie I speak of) and she had lost lots of weight, so I was going to give her a couple of pairs of jeans because she had none, and when I went to my closet all my clothes were gone.....mind you the floor was still 3 feet high with junk--but ALL my clothes were gone. I looked over, and my dresser had been emptied and my jewelry box on top emptied and broke. I ran around like a mad woman screaming Oh My God! over and over.....wierd.

Maybe it means I need a new wardrobe????

Did ok with eating yesterday---kept the carbs real low until dinner, then had the pot pie with Rick, but only ate a small portion, and then had extra veggies. I know most fruits and vegetables are not low carb---BUT my health is important here too!!! So being careful with my diet, not obssessive with it. Got my Water in. Finally broke down (stupid...STUPID) and had a glass of tea with caffeine to ease my headache. I know it was close to going away if it was caffeine withdrawal, but I needed to sleep.....it only semi helped, still hurts but not so badly.

Gotta go to the bank today, and probably run to town and pick up a few things for the house, that I can have for snacking etc.....things to keep me honest!!

Haydee that is too bad about the camera. What kind of camera was it? Did you stop and get it? If it was digital, even if the camera was destroyed the card should be fine with the pics on it.

TracyKS---did the Dr. tell you a time to take the meds? I know my Mom has to take hers at night because then the sleepiness wears off for her the next day. But they have helped with her doom and gloom attitutude!!!

Good Luck with Robby's visit. I know just getting that figured out, will ease your mind a lot! I realize you have lots of other things on your plate---but getting your son figured out, will help lots I think.

Well I need to go get some things done. Kinsey is still asleep, so I am going to get my chili made....too much chile powder for her to be around---she would breath it, or wipe her eyes.....rather do it without her!!! BBL~

Kat

The camera was digital but it was on the freeway. If it didn't get run over by now there really is no chance of us actually getting to it... It was my 16 year old cousin, she cried and cried.

Pammy - My aunt (cousins mom) took pics of us with the limo before we left so I'm waiting on her to email those to me!

That list of drinks was scary! You sometimes don't even realize what you are sucking down...

My weird dream from last night - I was at my high school reunion. Then it was over and they told us to congregate on the front lawn of the school so that we could take a group picture. It was pitch black outside when we start walking across the lawn. All of a sudden I take one more step and I'm in a mud pit. I start sinking very rapidly. Pretty soon I'm up to my chin in mud and then I'm barely able to keep my nose above the mud. Then I wake up.

Do you think that has any signifiganse? Did I even come close to spelling signifigance correctly? Probably not...

Close, Haydee... you were darn close! If I were you, I'd get PamELa to be your spellchecker. :tongue2::tt2::lol:

Well, Joe called and he's not working today, so no Ethan for Grandma. I'm going to continue bagging up clothes for St. Vincent's. I have two garbage bags full already and haven't even started in my closets. This was just stuff I had in the laundry room ready for a garage sale that didn't happen. So out it goes to a worthy cause.

I had an egg with a slice of cheese for Breakfast and am now waiting to start my first Water of the day. The Bobster is at work and when he gets home we're going out for a fish dinner and then to see Quantum Solace. It won't be Sean or Pierce, but any Bond film is a good one.

Catch you later...

Judy-did I PB in the dream? Chinese ruins me every time!

Haydee-glad you had fun.

Pamela-glad everything is good in your world!

TracyinKS-good luck today with Robby.

Laura-yikes..that is alot of calories in a shake! Bet it is yummy though.

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ IN A LOOOONNNGG TIME! I CAN HEAR YOU ALL LAUGHING FROM HERE!

Little Carol came into the kitchen where her mother was making dinner. Her birthday was coming up and she thought this was a good time to tell her mother what she wanted. "Mom, I want a bike for my birthday."

Now, Little Carol was a bit of a troublemaker. She had gotten into trouble at school and at home. Carol's mother asked her if she thought she deserved to get a bike for her birthday. Little Carol, of course, thought she did.

Carol's mother, being a Christian woman, wanted her to reflect on her behavior over the last year, and write a letter to God and tell him why she deserved a bike for her birthday. Little Carol stomped up the steps to her room and sat down to write God a letter.

LETTER 1:

Dear God:

I have been a very good girl this year and I would like a

bike for my birthday. I want a red one.

Your friend,

Carol

Carol knew this wasn't true. She had not been a very good girl this year, so she tore up the letter and started over.

LETTER 2:

Dear God:

This is your friend Carol. I have been a pretty good girl this

year, and I would like a red bike for my birthday.

Thank you,

Carol

Carol knew this wasn't true either. She tore up the letter and started again.

LETTER 3:

Dear God:

I know I haven't been a good girl this year. I am very sorry. I

will be a good girl if you just send me a red bike for my birthday.

Thank you,

Carol

Carol knew, even if it was true, this letter was not going to

get her a bike. By now, she was very upset. She went downstairs and told her mother she wanted to go to church. Carol's mother thought her plan had worked because Carol looked very sad.

"Just be home in time for dinner, " her mother said.

Carol walked down the street to the church and up to the altar.

She looked around to see if anyone was there. She picked up a statue of the Virgin Mary, slipped it under her jacket and ran out of the church, down the street, into her house, and up to her room. She shut the door and sat down and wrote her letter to God.

LETTER 4:

I GOT YOUR MAMA .

IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN, SEND THE BIKE.

Signed,

YOU KNOW WHO:biggrin::tongue2::lol:

LOL Pam!!

Haydee, I meant to comment on that.. THAT SUCKS!! What was she doing poking out of a moon roof, that is DANGEROUS!! Look, I'm getting mommy instincts!

My friend has been asking me for months, questions here and there about the lap-band. She was only barely chubby when I met her, and she got married and moved away so we just talk online now.. but she apparently gained weight, so she kept mentioning diets, and saw my progress with the band, she told me last night she decided to get it.. because of the last set of pics I posted on my myspace LOL!

She is self-pay too, and had some questions about finding docs, etc.. so I directed her to this website. She said she is looking at maybe going to Houston, so I told her she should check out Dr. Davis(s) if she does. She said she's looked around the forum but hasn't posted yet. I wish she still lived close, so I'd have a band buddy nearby!! Plus she never heard of the surgery till I got it, so I feel like I could give her a lot of info and support especially post-op when you are still realizing what just happened.. anyway..

I had 2 mini reese cups & 1/2c applejuice for b'fast.. going to lunch with russ & a co-worker, not sure where yet. Had the best tilapia of my life at that lunch yesterday, the southwestern cedar-planked tilapia at Chili's, without the green stuff and pico on top.. MMMMMMM it was so good.

Woooo hooooooo Stephen King's new book is out. I'm headed to the book store as soon as the Bobster gets home!!

Had ham salad and a few crackers for lunch plus some mandarin orange segments. Just waiting again til I can drink my Water.

It's really dreary here today. Temp is 50, but no sun in sight. I think snow is on it's way..

Supposed to be brrrrr cold here this weekend. The front is moving in tonight. We are supposed to get into the 30s...now THAT is cold for here!

WOW... it is in the upper 80's here...and is gonna stay that way for the entire extended forecast. Trip to Palm Springs anyone!