Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Oh and I'm having a sad day, my mom keeps saying Bovine Syndrome--which I still can't find on the internet!!

Anyway, I paid off my car a couple months ago, they sent me the title thingie majig (I have no idea what all this crap is/means) and a paper saying I need to go to DMV and put it in my name essentially. Well somehow.. SOMEHOW.. despite having a folder in my drawer of important papers, an entire folder dedicated to car payoff with the overnighted cancelled check blah blah.. I lost the title they sent me. I'm so frustrated, I cleaned out my entire filing cabinet and it's not there. I checked my cabinets at home, no luck.

I am on hold with the bank and they go "You need to come into a branch..." and I said.. I don't live in new Mexico anymore.. so on hold a while longer, she just came back and said "We don't have any Alabama address for you". Yet, I get my statement every month from them for 2 years+ now, they sent me the title before, and I saw on the title when they sent it to me, they had my old address out here listed. Gimme a break with no Alabama address on file.

Wah.

Good morning girls,

Well Kinsey is here, and Breakfast has been made--the day is started! She come in the door before 6 this morning wanting to make omelets! I convinced her to go back to sleep for awhile, and then when she woke up we would make them. She gets the greatest joy out of cutting everything up, so she wants everything imaginable in her omelet!! Today we had ham, mushrooms, onion, green pepper and cheese.....oh yeah with a little egg wrapped around it all!!! She eats it all though, so it is good. In awhile we decided we needed to make a salad for lunch-she is thrilled, more chopping! She loaded the dishwasher while I cooked the omelet! Things are in a little haphazzardly, but they are out of the sink! She has mastered cracking the egg....and we have had no cutting accidents....except Granny!!! I cut myself one day looking at her rather than what I was doing. What a lesson! She KNOWS they cut now, and is super careful! Of course I imagine she will be like all kids, and by the time she can do these things herself and be really helpful, she won't want to!!!

Laura, I was going to tell you about my cousin in Grand Junction, she has a 13 year old son, and finally with intervention of drugs became pregnant again. They found she was carrying twins and the untrasound told her they were fraternal and both girls. Since she already had a son she was thrilled, and went wild with pink.....my Aunt said the nursery is all pink with ballet dancing hippo's over each of the cribs....she said it was adorable. They scheduled her for c section because the one baby refused to move for the last month, and they were afraid she would present breech. They delivered the first little girl no problems, she was almost 6 pounds, then the 2nd one....and it is a BOY!!!!!!!!! Originally the girls were to be Kamryn and Kassidy----now she has Kamryn and Carson. When I heard the name I thought of you! I think my Mom said his middle name was Nash or something, I don't remember. Anyway I guess they are madly redoing some of the nursery and had to rush out and buy blue!

I know if they had been wrong with Kinsey, it would have been disaster, it looked like a bottle of pepto bismal exploded in her closet, everything was pink!!! And Connor would have been a little girl wearing lots of denim and cammo!!!

Yesterday I did GREAT!!! Got my Water in, over 100 oz., I had nothing sweet, and very few carbs. I stayed busy....only snacked once, and then I had a celery stick with peanut butter....avoiding the sweets, detoxing my body has given me a massive headache again tho.

Got the eliptical uncovered....but my head hurt too bad to even think of riding it yet....it throbs with the beat of my heart, so I do not want to increase my heart rate! When it warms up a bit, it is still only 32 out---Kinsey and I are taking a walk, fresh air will help I hope.

Guess I will go make the bed, and get dressed! It is about that time!!!

Talk to y'all in awhile!!!

Kat

What up? Way too quiet in here today. TracyK...where u be?

Kids are taking a test and I get violet time...and yet, no violets:frown:

Sorry pammy, been busy all day today since I'm leaving early...

Leaving in 15 min so I can go get beautified for tonight. Limo picking us up at 5pm!

Off to the ball..... Love ya violets!

Good afternoon, Violets..

I'm just up after taking a nap with Ethan. He's watching some TV now so I get a chance to post. DD Kris's blood pressure was a little high and she was concerned that the baby hadn't moved for 3 days (a fact she had not shared ahead of time.... "I didn't want to worry you"... :thumbup:) Doctor listened for the heartbeat and it was strong. Kris's BP was up when the nurse took it, but back down when the doctor took it. Doc says it goes up because of all the blood flowing through the heart now because of the baby. She gave her a "kick count" to do. I had never heard of it before. She has to lay on her left side for 1 to 2 hours and count the number of kicks she feels. She says she felt fluttering during those 3 days, but not the kicks as previous to that. Doc didn't seem worried, but is having her do a 24 hour urine test just as a precaution. Kris worries about every little thing. She gets that from her father. The Bobster was hovering over her when he got home. Kris went back to work for the afternoon and has tomorrow off.

TRACYK!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??????????? You're always here in the morning first thing! You ok?????

Haydee.... have a wonderful time at the big to do tonight!! Take pics!!! Get autographs!!! Mention my name!!!! :thumbup::tt2:

sorry pammy, been busy all day today since i'm leaving early...

Leaving in 15 min so i can go get beautified for tonight. Limo picking us up at 5pm!

Off to the ball..... Love ya violets!

omg..take tons of pix!

Have fun at the ball Cinderella....be home by midnight!!! And don't slop your dripper!!!

Pamela.....I have been busy chopping veggies, and am breaking my own rules and sitting here munching my salad while Kinsey eats hers, and watches a movie she loves....normally I do not allow us to do anything but eat, but today we are cheating!!

She is having a birthday in a couple of weeks....I think I am going to get her one of the kids digital cameras. She loves using mine, and this one is kid tough! Get her started early on enjoying photography. Her Daddy is quite artistic with a very different eye, he always takes pics on an angle or with wierd lighting, maybe she will get his edge!

So what kind of test are the kids taking??? Could I pass it, I don't think I am smarter than a 5th grader after watching a few of the shows on TV!!!

Still fighting off a throbbing headache....and I want to get some things boxed and taken to the shed this afternoon, and really don't feel like doing anything! Thinking if Kinsey leaves early about taking a ride, headache or not.....it always makes me feel refreshed.

Anyone got any good ideas for dinner? ???

Kat

I am here....I was here first thing this morning and read the posts then got busy with macy and yada yada yada and the next thing you know...it is afternoon! I did not even realize I forgot to post until now! WHEW!

Hi everyone :thumbup:

Our neighbor across the road left like a thief in the night a couple of months ago and today they emptied her house and to make a long story short, I ended up with some of her treasures :thumbup: (yes we dug in it). I have the most beautiful ummm, what-do-you-call-it....buffet? It is wrought (sp?) Iron. Like a seafoam green color. I will post a pic of it. That thing is Heavy with a capital H. I also have some beautiful dishes too. Lets see, a suitcase, an overnight bag, an RCA 32" TV that looks brand new. Anyway I feel bad for her that she had to leave that way but dh and I scooped u the good stuff before someone else did first.

I will bbl

The test is a English Language Arts benchmark. There are a waste of time and are a direct result of No Child Left Behind. They are not aligned with the pacing guide...so often times, they don't assess what I am mandated to teach! I wish there was accountability at the district/state/federal level. Most of the people making decisions about children, haven't been in a classroom since they were in schools. It is like me making decisions for how a bank should run!

Yah take lots of pics Haydee!!!!

I just got back from a long lunch with my friends.. They're friends that when we were kids, we all hung out in a group *4 of us*, we all grew up, 2 of us moved away, I moved back.. I get together with them one on one, but we've never all gotten together.. I arranged for us to do lunch together today IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. It was like we were kids again, we were talking about the stupid crap we use to do and the drawings of our 'future' we had in someone's closet.. One of them is the one who had a baby while we were in Gruene. So she brought her baby, who is 6 months and so adorable. I am so nervous with babies, I don't want to break them but they insisted I hold him and get use to it. By the end of lunch he was attached to me, when I gave him back he kept giggling and staring at me, and would follow me wherever I moved.. wee. Ok I want one :thumbup: I kept sayin, he's staring at me cause he knows I'm makin his future wife! Hah. Cute in theory, but I think it's a boy.

Laura you laugh about your kids being a couple, Becky and I are already living it! She has a grandson 2 months younger than Kinsey and he is in love with her.....and she him. If his Daddy calls Manda, which they do, they were raised so closely, it is like her brother---the kids have to talk. So Manda was saying she talked to Ray (Becky's grandson) the other night and during the conversation Kinsey is saying "I can't do that it is dark, and my Daddy won't let me!" Of course that perked up Daddy's ears so he ask what she was talking about and she said Ray wanted to meet her!!! Then they talked about dogs and candy, then he wanted to talk to Manda---so she is talking to him and she ask him so what do you do when you are Kinsey's boyfriend? His answer? Go Trick or Treating! So she says what if it isn't Halloween, and he replied, we meet and hung up!!! They live with Becky and Gary right now as they are saving to buy a home, and Becky said it is a riot to hear them talk. She said they try so hard to be adult! And she said the only way they can get Ray to eat anything green---as in veggies---is to say Kinsey only likes boys who eat them!

He went as a cop for Halloween, and Beck said he arrested her the other night, put handcuffs on her and told her "now just calm down little lady!"

So years and years ago, Becky and I thought maybe we could hook Manda and Chris up.....but it waited a generation!

And whatever that baby in there is...boy/girl....as soon as it is born it will be exactly what you want, and perfect!

Pamela, my cousin here says the same thing about some of the mandated testing....she said she can teach but they just want her to pretty much teach so that they can pass these tests and nothing else---she says it disgusts her.

I wanna come treasure hunting Tracy!!! We have had renters move out in the night, they seldom leave much behind other than a mess! And we have had some perfectly normal seeming people make the nastiest wierdest messes you can imagine!

Omelet for breakfast, salad for lunch, handful of almonds and a slice of cold bacon so far today----60 oz of Water in, and still drinking! The scale better cooperate with me!

Decided my head hurt to bad to sling a saddle or anything today.....so am sitting here in complete silence, or would be if the neighbor would turn off the damn chipper machine he is using to mulch his leaves.....grrrr, he has it or the damn blower going all day long.

Well, I am going to go find something I can get ready to call dinner, thinking I have things to throw together a chicken pot pie kind of thing, Rick loves them. To bad he doesn't like frozen ones!! LOL

Kat

Ever feel like there is a HUGE WHITE ELEPHANT in the room and NOBODY is talking about it? I do:frown: