Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Tracy-good luck with you know what...I am just too shy to say that S word :ihih: :smile2: :wink5: Just trying to lighten things up! :tongue2:

what'd I miss?? I'm lost!

LOL ya'll are too funny.

S word is good for you= protein!!!!! :smile2: :tongue2:

Haydee- Not sure actually! Maybe I misunderstood, or since she had a few beers she was just rambling. We went to this Mexican restaurant (for margaritas) and she is white chili (blonde hair blue eyed mexican, for those who don't know) with a big ol' southern accent. So she is asking the waiter about something I didn't understand.. it was not on the menu, yet they had it-- sausage, eggs, and somethin.. I tried it, it was pretty spicy. So she was saying mexican breakfasts are awesome--then told us about this thing. So she made it this morning so we could all try it.

I could add she's an extremely blonde blonde, the blonde jokes were made for her. She didn't know who McCain was about a week ago when I was talking to her. She also believes you can get pregnant from oral sex. So mexican Breakfast could just mean any breakfast with meat (in her mind).

I am black listing a lot of places these days. No more chic-fil-a with the nasty flavors.. and I have realized I no longer like chinese food. It's been a long time coming, I use to love it-- but my taste for it has been gone for a while.. the place I loved as a kid, Russell likes it and everytime we go I hate it more and more.

TGIF's had that awesome bacon-wrapped shrimp, but since the day they undercooked it (raw shrimp, uggggh), TGIF's makes me queasy to even think about going there. I need new places to eat for lunch.< /p>

Cracker Barrel on the other hand, we go there every Wed. night and I normally get the same few things.. with my fish craze I got their broiled catfish one week and it was phenomenal!! So I was getting tired of their food, and now I like em again.

Rambling.. trying to pass time, it's been a weird day here.

Edited by FairyFacade

LOL@@@@@@@@ I have no shitting black stuff or swallowing going on! I didn't need it. She looked at my band under fluro, after getting me to BE HONEST about how much I pb and how often I get heart burn and how long it has been since I've eaten actual meat........

SHE UNFILLED ME ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 1.4 cc's!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA this is less than my first fill!!!!!!! I gained 5 lbs and she said to give myself a break and enjoy my Thanksgiving and then come back in 4 weeks to see if I have stopped having heart burn and pb'ng!

The good news......... my band looked good and healthy.

The bad news.......... I am already hungry! (PISSED!)

The good news........ MY BAND IS FINE!!!!!! I've got to remember the big picture here......

I am seriously scared shitless of myself....... I see pizza and cheeseburgers in the next month..... NO NO NO... Tracy.. I need you to come be my food slapper! LOL or give me a damn staple gun for my mouth! LOL

When I called my sister in a dither about it, she just laughed.. and said.. Tracy I know its not funny to you, but it IS funny to hear you so upset about being able to eat a cheeseburger!!!!!!! IT IS JUST A CHEESEBURGER!!!

and that is why I'm scared........ the non banded person, just does NOT GET IT!!! and maybe no one else does either... maybe I am a super duper weirdo........

OK, with that I need to go pick up my script for the heart burn medicine........

Tracyks, I went to my parents house a few days after one of my barium swallows, and I guess I pooped while I was there, I did it in my Dads bathroom, and he couldn't flush all the barium out for months. I still laugh when I think about it.

Well it was nice having today off. I didn't do anything really went to lunch with my mom, dad, sister, and brother in law. Then went to beauty supply house and they had their christmas stuff out. My mom wanted to find a new nail polish. Well off I go I am going to watch tv and veg some more!!

Thanks Haydee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracyks, I was unfilled for a couple of months, and it is so hard. At first I found it pretty easy, but then I just slipped back into those bad habits. So now I have almost a 40 pound gain I am trying to lose. Be careful!!! It is hard and very tempting!!

SHE UNFILLED ME ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 1.4 cc's!!!

I am seriously scared shitless of myself.......stay scared, it will keep you vigilant.

I see pizza and cheeseburgers in the next month.....do not even try it!! NO NO NO... Tracy.. I need you to come be my food slapper! I can & will!!LOL or give me a damn staple gun for my mouth! LOL I can do that too! :smile2:

When I called my sister in a dither about it, she just laughed.. and said.. Tracy I know its not funny to you, but it IS funny to hear you so upset about being able to eat a cheeseburger!!!!!!! IT IS JUST A CHEESEBURGER!!!They made us what we are today, that is reason enough to be scared.

and that is why I'm scared........ the non banded person, just does NOT GET IT!!! and maybe no one else does either... maybe I am a super duper weirdo........ yes, you are BUT I GET IT!

I am going to be the voice in your head...you are going to HATE me! lmao!!

Edited by TracyK

YIKES....if you think you have it bad...go check out the blog section where there is one called something like "the band ruined my life. RUINED" My goodness, I even felt compelled to leave a comment. lol

I started to sing the song from HEE-HAW...Gloom despair and agony on me"

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I have until December 3rd before I get a fill, and she already told me she is going to take it slow....... blech...

Back from the wrestling "parents meeting"........... we shall see.

Suzie, that cross stitch with the violet saying is almost finished. I just did half of the stitch, and then in court I just finished the stitch, that way I didn't need a pattern. Look for the pattern the next week or two.

Well off to work tomorrow. It is going to be weird to just work 3 days. I am sure they will be crazy days!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning everyone

survived another day, i am so sick and woke up this morning afraid i have this infection going on because i inhaled insulation - i think i might break down and get some antibiotics, i've been hacking up really yucky stuff for 4 days nos

Today is ds's bday so it is going to be a long day, going to work, pick up cake, get wings, i already ordered pizza, have to wrap his presents and have my friends coming over for pizza and cake,

anyway, hope you all have a good day, i tried to post from work yesterday but it got crazy

Good morning everyone!

I am still bouncing on the scales. I guess it is to be expected since tom should be any minute now. I am just a little disheartened because I wanted onederland again for Thanksgiving. le sigh

Jenn-hope your ds has a fantastic bday!

Tracy-the best advice I can give is...pretend the unfill never took place. Brainwash yourself, do whatever you have to do to NOT eat the evil.

Gotta get dd ready...bbl

:) TracyKS, :)

:wink2: You are being brainwashed :wub:

:sad: You will Not eat Hamburgers :eek6:

:eek6: You will eat Healthy :eek6:

:eek6: You will Not eat pizza :eek6:

:eek6: You will Not eat chocolate :eek6: