Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Morning gal

I tried to post last night and i had a lot, but my computer freaked out

I'm running late of course but....

I am glad everyone is feeling better

Judy, nice to have you back, can't wait to look at picutres

Tracyks- you are the woman... I would have freaked with blood and stitches

Kat - i missed the beginning of the puppy, but poop on the patio and peeing inside... got to love puppies.... they are cute until that happens

Terry - your dog is so cute and are so lucky, i love my kittens more than anything and they were born the day my gram passed and we picked them out when they were a week old, so they hold an extra special place in my heart.

Mr.Snuggler.... I saw him out Tuesday night, we are suppose to get together tonight... we will see

Work, again, offered a job in Buffalo... big sigh.....

but they are putting me up in a really nice inn and invited me to the holiday party in december... how nice...I love these people

I'm off, have a web cam meeting today and am having curly hair... which is an effort, ok not much but i always hav some to touch up so i showered last night

love ya all

Oh, my aunt is still with us, it is like she is afraid to let go, but last night she had a calmness around her so i hope she is on her way, because either way she is not good

Good morning violets-

Good news...I have my sense of smell back (mostly) but still can't taste. Hopefully soon I can taste again. Maybe its best if I can't taste but it doesn't seem to be deterring me from eating/wanting to eat so I guess it doesn't matter.

Is anyone watching the biggest loser? That Vicky chick and her husband and Heba just rub me the wrong way. It is just the air that they give off...maybe it is just edited to look that way....who knows.

I just cooked macys Breakfast and she actually asked for a nutritious breakfast. Normally she asks for junk and it is this huge ordeal when I tell her no but this morning she asked for bacon (turkey) and eggs! Maybe it is finally sinking in that the answer will be no to the other things. What a pleasant morning I have had!

I will get back on later to do personals. :eek:

Morning Violets~

So glad it is Thursday! We are inching our way toward the weekend! Today after work we are packing and chillin' and then tomorrow @1 we leave!

Rick Springfield is still hot, huh? Stef said she couldn't stop touching him! LOL, she invited me to go, wish I could've, but didn't want to take the morning/day off!

Anywhoo, have a great day!

Good Morning, Violets..

I'm off to do two jobs at the hospital, my regular one and an extra one they asked me to do. I have to go in early cause I need to be done by noon before Ethan arrives. I'm a bit ticked at his parents right now. They borrowed my car so DIL could go to a manager's meeting downstate and they have not brought it back yet. Now I have to use Bob's car to get to the hospital and my badge is in my car. I can't call, cause they have no minutes on their cell phone and the land line has been turned off. Hopefully I'll get my car back when they bring Ethan cause I have errands to run today and Bob is going out of town 4 hours away and won't be back til late, late this evening.

Everyone have a good day. I'll check back later when I can.

That sucks Judy. Hope they get back soon with your car...

Tracyk - way to go Macy! Maybe she is learning that she just needs to quick asking for the junk cuz she's not gonna get it. And good job mom for sticking to your guns... Some moms would just cave in and give their kids what they want just to avoid the hassle. One of my co-workers kids only eats chicken nuggets. That's it, nothing else. She gives them to her because she doesn't want to deal with the tantrums. I just want to smack her!

Pam - your friend is so lucky to be able to meet her rockstar from her teen years! We all had guys that we adored growing up and I know I would just jump at the chance to be able to meet them. No matter how old I get or how old and wrinkly they get!

Terry! Got my necklace in the mail last night. It's absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to wear it. I'm going to go shopping this weekend for a v-neck sweater to go with it. I want to wear it for Thanksgiving... Thank you again for making it for me... Will you be around the house sometime this weekend? I've got an errand to run in Katy and wanted to just drop your check off. Actually, even if you're not gonna be around i'll just drop it in your mailbox. k?

Okay, off to get my cup of coffee. I've just realized that I am completely addicted to coffee now. Can't fully function without having my first cup...

Hi...me again.

Judy-hope you get your car back soon. That would tick me off too. Loved the cruise pics. I agree with Pamela, I enjoyed just seeing YOU again!

Pamela-sounds like you are gonna have so much fun this weekend! Take pics and send them to us :lol:

Laura-what is your gut feeling? Girl or boy?

Jenn-have fun tonight :eek:

Terry-now every time I see a necklace I like I thik, "hmmm, I wonder if Terry can make that". :)

Michelle-what do you have on your full agenda for the weekend? Hopefully some time for just you! How is the no-weighing going?

Kat-where were you raised, there? Don't know why I am asking, just wondering.

Haydee-you know the food is good when you get a room full of people (especially men) and the room is quiet! I can just look at an eggroll and PB. :w00t: I miss those. Are you still going to see Mary Jo or did she rub you the wrong way? I am on the fence on whether or not I like her.

Jane-it looked like your little green person stayed green all day yesterday. Busy day today?

TracyinKS-what are you up to? Good or no good? :eek:

Gina-did you disappear on us again?

Denise-is grandma broke from buying the boys christmas yet? :thumbup: I would be!

Suzanne-have a fun weekend planned?

Have a great day everyone and I will bbl.

Haydee-well, I have to confess....macy IS picky about her meats. She is a chicken nugget junkie too BUT I only let her replace the meat if I know it is too dry and she can't swallow it. So, like when I cook I will bake her some nuggets and add the veggies I cook to her plte with the nuggets. As she gets older meat is getting easier for her to chew so I have noticed we do not buy as many nuggets as I used to.

Good Morning. Sun is shining here and that's great. Now if would just warm up to at least 80 but I think it's only supposed to get to the mid fifties. Oh well.

Pam, I wish that I was jessie's girl. Remember when he was on GH? He is such a cutie still.

Gas was down to $2.27 yesterday. Nice for everyone.

Doing laundry today and I'm going to make some homemade chicken Soup for tonight.

Have a great day and amke good choices.

Remember it's CTCD.

Pam-Rick was cute in the day BUT age does not look good on him. Some folks age gracefully but not poor Rick.

TracyK - no, I actually loved Mary Jo. She is real straight forward and reminds me so much of Terry actually. She doesn't sugar coat things and that's usually what I need. I've only seen her twice and the only reason is that #1 she charges $200 bucks a session and #2 she is wayyyy wayyyy wayyy across town. I know $200 bucks isn't a great deal of money especially if it's helping me but we've been in a crunch lately and we're just trying to get our expenses back under control.

I've gotten in two accidents in a span of one month, neither serious but I'm gonna have to pay out of pocket for one of them. My bumper is cracked and the other person's bumper is dented. And on top of that expense, my renter's rent check bounced and it was a total domino effect on my account. Made other stuff bounce, blah blah blah... It was such a hassle to get it straight. And now I'm having a hard time collecting the additional NSF fees that I incurred from her check bouncing. Ugh, makes me ill just thinking about it...

Sorry to unload, it just all came gushing out!

Oh Michelle! I meant to say hey to you earlier... Make sure you're taking care of you during this whole mess of scheduling! You do way too much and the people in your life are lucky to have you. I would certainly take advantage of you if you were in my life, LOL!!

Kisses...

Judy, great pics, beautiful pics of sunrises/sunsets!! Did they compensate you at all for changing for Omar? What were those berry looking things on the banana tree in the first few pics.

Pamela, I agree with Tracyk about Rick Springfield, although I must say he looks very very good in that picture compared to how he looks on General Hospital. I saw him in concert many many years ago, funny story to that, and makes me laugh, but too long to tell here, and it is one of those stories you have to know the people involved. But it made me laugh and think back..........

GREAT PICS OF MACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be in the trial next week. Hopefully it will be over by Friday but you never know. I am sure no Halloween will happen, although my neice is going to be a banana. I think it is more for my sister than my neice. I feel so sorry for my sister. She is burdened with the care of my niece, but she really isn't a burden, that is a bad 'word' choice, but really don't know what else to use. I am babysitting Saturday night after work and will spend the night. She is special and a handful, but we love her to pieces!!!!

Off to the salt mines, I see that Jennifer is also green!! Can't they make us violet?

Bye!!!!!!!

By the way Kat, any word on your tests?

Haydee-YIKES....sorry you are going through all of that! That SUCKS! And yes, two hundred is alot...at least it is to me. If I win the lottery Saturday I will buy you a new car and pay to have the other persons car fixed, k?

I don't know who Rick is (yea yea) but uh, I thought he looked pretty damn good for 60!

My gut feeling is boy, but I want to be wrong! :eek:

Haydee - glad you like the necklace! Just stick the check in the mail...there's no hurry! I doubt you'll be going to Katy by way of Cypress! LOL

Judy, great pics, beautiful pics of sunrises/sunsets!! Did they compensate you at all for changing for Omar? What were those berry looking things on the banana tree in the first few pics.

Nope, no compensation. It's written right in the contract you sign that they are not responsible for a change in itinerary. You always take that risk when you book during hurricane season down there. And those berry looking things on the banana tree are called "berry looking things". (heck, I didn't even know it was a banana tree!!)