Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Haydee~

We are driving to Phoenix this time. Susanne has a home there, her mom is there...we (she more than me) go often. It is only 4 hours...so we will leave here @1pm. Get there just in time for some homemade German food!!! (fat girl came out on that last sentence...down girl, down!)

It is in the 90's all week here. The nights are down to upper 60's...not too bad. It will get to the point when we need our sweaters soon! Probably will wear shorts to the concert!

Gotta boot scoot now! I am really looking forward to our trip. Everyone is still in, yea? It would suck if someone was missing. I miss everyone and really could use a dose of Violet laughter!

down girl, down...

gotta say that to my fat girl a few times a day too!

Just found out we're going to San Francisco for New Year's Eve. So close, yet still so far away, Pammy...

It's been cold enough for sweater lately, 50-60's during the day.

Just found out we have to go through 100,000 books (that go in software game boxes), because some idiot let 1/20 (approximately) get messed up in the machine.. and the customer needs us to count and let them know how many are correct. So that's what I'll be doing all day.. going through boxes and checking out books. Perks of my job.

And Macy is adorable :)

Edited by FairyFacade

Good Morning!

TracyK, Kinsey is going to be Ariel.....she began as just a mermaid, then she made the decision to be Ariel, so she has the floofy red wig and all, she looks so funny with all that RED hair!!!

Connor is going to be a biker. In a bag of clothes that she had received as hand me downsm she found these little jeans that are tight at the ankle----look like mini James Dean pants!!! And Rick and I bought him a little leather biker jacket when he was a newborn, and it fits him now!!!

OMG they are going to be SO adorable! I loved to see kids at halloween. They get so excited. I rememeber on halloween when macy was 2 she would walk in the peoples houses when they opened the door. I guess she figured if they give her candy they can't be all that bad!! :)

TracyK: LOL!!!!!! Yes, Yes, I lost my rabbit-ass'd mind! :)

I just had ham and Beans for lunch (the housekeeping dept invited me to their birthday luncheon)

Robby has only said that he wants to be a scarey monster for halloween........ guess I better get on that.......:thumbup: OH but guess what I'm going to be????????????? nanner nanner nanner, you'll have to wait for the pic!

I'm going to be an Athenian person. Got a black toga looking thing, stripper heels that lace up the legs, and a coin necklace. TA-DA.

Ok seriously, I am out of control. In the past week, I have eaten AT LEAST 3 candy bars a day. Full sized, candy bars. And at least 1 coke. What the heck is wrong with me? I am so mad at myself. But then I don't stop?! I'm wrecklessly binging.

Cokes are kicking my butt too. I don't have them everyday but I am drinking them and I know I shouldn't be...

That's a lot easier than what I've been doing Pam!!

I have a fake pumpkin, that carves/looks like a real pumpkin--but you can use it every year. I started carving last night, never done this before. My hand has several blisters and after several hours I am only halfway through. WHEW. If only it were as easy as this website :sad_smile:

Hey Girls!~~

Wow you all go fast!! I was 2 days behind & it took me ages to catch up... don't know how Judy does it w/a week after a cruise!! Oh my!!

Am double-busy these days... from the sec I get up 'til I fall back into bed... not fun!! But am on a deadline + have many, many personal obligations & am just trying to make everyone think that the thing that they want from me is #1... just a sleight-of-hand trick... no problemo... yeah, right! It leaves everyone thinking I'm amazing at being able to juggle everything (w/each of their things being my priority) but me being CRAZED by the end of the day... or night... I am a nut. I am hoping that this level of crazy will be over by the end of next week. HA! Famous last words!

Today is dd's 10th birthday!! I can't believe it! 10 years! Whew! Where does the time go???

Love you all... smooches!!

Good Evening, Violets..

Just got my cruise pictures uploaded. Quite an undertaking!! Most of the pics are of the ship since that's where we spent most of our time.

Mariner of the Seas cruise October 2008 pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Busy day tomorrow... I'll check in when I can.

Everyone have a good night.. sleep well.

Hey V's~

My friend Stef met Rick Springfield this morning! She called in to the radio station and won "Breakfast w/ Rick Springfield"! I am sending everyone an email. For our young Violets...he was very popular in the 80's!

Lovelovelove the pix Judy!

You look wonderful and so does Bobster! It looks like you had a relaxing and enjoyable trip! It is great to see your face!!!

xoxo