Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hello everyone!!

That sucks Tracyks. But, nobody takes care of things as well as mom.

My nose has hit a new high or low depending on how you look at it of stuffiness!!! I really don't feel bad, but sound bad and can only breathe with my mouth open!!

Okay new week, make it a good one!!!

Haydee......the answer is NO! I am not getting attached to this puppy! I do not dislike her, and will give her plenty of loving while she is here.....but she simply is not the sharpest crayon in the box! She peed on my LR carpet after being taken out 3 different times! So once again I put her outside---this time alone, we had stayed with her before. When I went back out to get her....she had pooped on the patio, right outside the back door. I had to suck it in and squeeze out the door to clean it up, without smearing it with the door......NOT what I wanted to do at 6 AM! I had plans to walk her twice a day, but going to just go with once a day. She is not good on a leash, and trying to control her around my feet, even when I heel her with a short leash, is difficult---trying to keep her out of both my feet and Kinseys, and deal with Kinsey wanting to walk her is just more than I care to deal with at the moment!!!

Well it has been one interuption after another as I try to post this....so guess I will take the hint and get with the program!

I am meeting my DIL and grandson at pizza Hut for the lunch buffet-they do have a salad bar, will do my best to make my lunch there~no guarantees!!! Then I am taking Kinsey for a ride---nice day, so off we go. Trying to decide whether to kennel or chain the pup........she has a harness and chain, that I am thinking of chaining her to the clothesline....then will check on her after lunch and if she has still managed to tangle up I'll kennel her for the time I am riding......

Will check back later. Glad to have you back safe and sound Judy!

Kat

That's weird Kat, one of my sister's dogs do the same thing. It uses the bathroom in the house, so she keeps it outside mostly.. but it poops on the concrete!! A huge yard, and it chooses the concrete.

Got back from the doc, been a hectic day already. I had an important conference call at noon, and my doc was running 45 minutes behind and I had 5 minutes to get across town for this call ugh.. then listening to 4 different companies talk about this project and blah blah.

I got my flu shot, and it was easy peasey, but now it's aching :biggrin:

I asked her if I should get it in my butt, she said no.. now I wish she'd just have done that.

Oh and they said it is ringworm. Lovely. He found another patch I didn't see.

Laura, did they give you cream for the ringworm? Or how are they going to treat it?

I had a bowl of Tortill Soup from Taco Bueno today for lunch. I must say it was very good and filling.

I just LOVE all the wonderful creativity abounding on Etsy! Look at these precious baby slippers!!

Etsy :: piddies :: Vampire Bat Baby Slippers - NEW for Halloween

Etsy :: piddies :: Ladybug Baby Slippers - NEW

And all of these 'mouses'.... sooooooooooo cute!!!Etsy :: TheHouseOfMouse :: FREE gift with all orders over $30!

Hello all! At home listening to it thunder and rain.......

Had a chiro appointment this morning and now I AM VERY VERY SORE. I also met with one of my RNY friends.. she's 4 years out, but now she has other health issues.......... namely a knee replacement, and now they are testing her for RA, she has been on predisone for about a month or so, and she is gaining weight. But she is still around 20 lbs from her lowest post op weight... she had a tt and breast lift two years ago and is ready for a retighten (she was well over 200 ) when she had it the first time.. she wonders if her slow healing and over all poor health is related to her RNY....... and what can I say? She can't go back now.... and she ate, Soup, salad and bought a LC cheesecake to take home...... (so she IS doing things right) and she looks so much better than she did at 320 lbs!

HH: How did the apt go?

Suzie: Are you counting points at WW?

Laura: How ARE you doing on the no smoking thing?

Jane: Sorry you have the sniffles

Haydee: How did the BBQ go for the guys at work?

Tracy: Yeah, but its the teachers that won't do anything until he smacks them on the hand or arm........ so frustrating!

Terry: I am in awe of your talent!!!!!

Kat: How did the game go?

Jenn: what's up with snuggles?

Gina: How are you doing?

Tonya: When is your next cruise?

Judy: Glad your back from your latest cruise!

Who am I missing?????

Ahem...yep she breezed right by my post when I asked:wink2:...lets see if she answers you! Then again, I can't really say anything if she hasn't quit. I had quit for 3 weeks when I found out I was pregnant but started smoking again. If the "lowering the birthweight" thing is true then she would have been HUMONGOUS because smoking and all she still weighed 9 pounds!:biggrin:

Hello all! At home listening to it thunder and rain.......

Had a chiro appointment this morning and now I AM VERY VERY SORE. I also met with one of my RNY friends.. she's 4 years out, but now she has other health issues.......... namely a knee replacement, and now they are testing her for RA, she has been on predisone for about a month or so, and she is gaining weight. But she is still around 20 lbs from her lowest post op weight... she had a tt and breast lift two years ago and is ready for a retighten (she was well over 200 ) when she had it the first time.. she wonders if her slow healing and over all poor health is related to her RNY....... and what can I say? She can't go back now.... and she ate, Soup, salad and bought a LC cheesecake to take home...... (so she IS doing things right) and she looks so much better than she did at 320 lbs!

HH: How did the apt go?

Suzie: Are you counting points at WW?

Jane: Sorry you have the sniffles

Haydee: How did the BBQ go for the guys at work?

Tracy: Yeah, but its the teachers that won't do anything until he smacks them on the hand or arm........ so frustrating!

Terry: I am in awe of your talent!!!!!

Kat: How did the game go?

Jenn: what's up with snuggles?

Gina: How are you doing?

Tonya: When is your next cruise?

Judy: Glad your back from your latest cruise!

Who am I missing?????

ME!!!:grouphug::seeya:

Woops, I missed it!

Still smoke free, but missing it more lately. Today ended up being such a day, I want one SO BAD.

Watching Brokeback Mountain, wow.. zzzzzzzzzz. I had to get on the laptop to keep from falling asleep. I wanted to see it (besides the reviews I've heard) cause I think both guys are hot.. having a hard time watching them be rednecks.. course, I do know they will be gay at some point.

Does it pick up Pam????

My friend who is allergic to almost every food (I told ya'll bout her), she has to do the paleolithic diet basically, minus some foods they could have.. anyway she sent me a recipe for a pumpkin Soup. She can't use butter or milks/creams.. so she used coconut oil & coconut milk, but it sounds really good.. broth, pumpkin puree, onions and spices.. simmer 30m then add cream/milk.

I'm about to go make that for dinner.< /p>

I've GAINED 5lbs in 6 months. He said...I wonder who did that..YOU. YOU chose to eat more, not exercise, etc. Only he was really nice about it. And yes I haven't been following the rules.

He always does a fluro and found I needed a fill. He took all the saline out and put in new plus another... point 3 cc's.

He told me I should have come back sooner. I asked how would I know to come back...I thought it was just ME..

Anyway, he wants me back in 3 months if not sooner if this isn't working.

Back to square one on the rules. It's amazing what I've forgotten.

Pammy - did you have a better day today? I hope so, I hate days like that...especially MONDAYS! Yuck.

TracyM - That's a shame about your friend...Frankly I think a person would have to be half crazy to have a bypass...it's just so PERMANENT! But I sure do understand being desperate! Is Robby better today? Try not to fret...he'll get better....for awhile. LOL You're a great mom, there's no doubt about that.

TracyK - glad you're feeling better today.

Judy - sounds like the cruise was awesome!! Apparently your mistake was that you took the Bracelet OFF!!?

Laura - You're doing just GREAT with your quit! Just remember, "It's an urge, not a command!" I'm really proud of you! Let me know how the pumpkin Soup turned out... I love pumpkin pie and bread.< /p>

If anyone wants a good Italian sausage soup recipe with good veggies in it, let me know. I found an easy, delish recipe.

Hero sez "Hai Evrbawdi"

post-213702-13813137785162_thumb.jpg

Me, Me, ME!! I'd like the Soup recipe, Terry. The Bobster and I are into Soups lately. Must be that Fall weather. It's supposed to get down to 25 tonight. We have a ton of leaves to take care of and the new lawn sweeper is still in the box.

Got my hair colored and cut, but not as much off as I had planned. My hairdresser Cindy said that we should try shaping it a bit more before we get drastic and chop it all off. She was right, it looks good now, and of course I'm blonder than when I went in, but it's a pretty color, not the screaming blonde of old. Had a good singing rehearsal today. Tomorrow is Ethan and then choir.

I'm headed to bed so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for Ethan at 8 a.m. Everyone have a good night. sleep well.

Good evening, kind of had a stressful day today, nothing major at all. Just my coping mechanism is a bit off. I wonder why I am still heavy? Gosh could it be when the going got tough the tough went to the grocery store hungry and stressed? Golly Gee!!!

My therapist has been on maternity leave for three months, and now she is back tomorrow. I think I am glad, but now I can't afford her!! Economy got to love it!!!

What random thoughts tonight!!! I hope you guys don't think I am crazy!!

Hope you all have a great night sleep!!!

Good Morning, Up early for my Wednesday early shift. It's supposed to start raining again here soon.

TracyKS, I don't follow the points because that is to much food for me. Unless I eat DQ. I mainly went for the support that I got. The band keeps me from eating too much and WW kept me eating the right foods. I tend to eat alot more salads and veggies when I do WW. I just was starting to have a conflict between the two and it was easier to stop going to WW than to have my band taken out.:grouphug:.

Luara, What about the ringworm???

Terry, I would love to have the recipe too.

Everyone have a great day.