Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Happy Birthday Haydee!!!

Happy bandiversary Suzanne! Why the frown? You have done fantastic!!

NEWSFLASH!!!! I found macy some elastic waist jeans!! WOOOHOOO!! They are from Walmart (5 bucks a pair) and they must have put them out last night because they were not there yesterday. I got really lucky! Mom is gonna hem them for me. Thank you GOD!

:biggrin:Morning V's~

I am watching SNL now...love it! Michelle, did you see Cheetah on the Sunday morning show? He lives somewhere in my neighborhood...now we really want to find him and see if we can visit.

We always stay in bed and drink coffee and watch that show...we love it and really enjoy our "Sunday tradition". Then we come out to the den, she reads the paper and I go on the puter...life is good!:biggrin:

Today is the season opening for Susanne's softball league! We are going to the park early for the kick off...and to relax...should be nice.

Have a great Sunday! Susie and Jane...ARE WE LOVING ALL MY CHILDREN...cant wait til Mon!!!

Anyone see "W" yet...can't wait for that either. We were gonna go yesterday, but were too tired.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEE LOVE! I haven't been on YoVille enough to "play". I went on yesterday, to go to work and earn my coins and buy some more furniture. :biggrin: Enjoy a beautiful Sunday!xooxoxxo

Happy Bandaversary Susie...That is an amazing loss. THAT IS REALLY SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!

xoxoxo

Happy Birthday Haydee!!! Hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!!!!

Suzanne---170 pounds! Wow what an accomplishment! You should be so proud, can you just imagine the wear and tear you have saved your body in the last 2 years? And you continue to have the drive, and determination, and the weight is still coming off--soo proud of you!

Pamela, Susannes, softball is beginning, just as ours is ending! We have tournament playoffs this week---which is a joke....but hey someone has to be the losers, it will just be us!!!

We had a blast playing yesterday. I took a bag of roasted, salted peanuts in the shell, and ate some, I think that was what tore my tummy up. By the time midnight rolled around, it felt better, and I went to bed! Gonna eat soft foods, and carefully today. It has been a month since my surgery, so I would think anything would be ok, but apparantly not!!

Rick and I are puppy sitting for our friends this week. This should make or break us on the get a dog issue!!! There is a beautiful little border collie in the paper today from our local pound. That is what I want......but not now, now that we told Danny and Leslie we would watch their dog---she is going to ABQ for training with United Blood Services, and he is going to go with her, she ask me, I made Rick make the call, and he said ok. I was shocked, but we will have her from Monday to Thursday night! Could be interesting. Kinsey will love it anyway!

We are going for a ride today. Not sure where, not really caring. I am headed out in a few minutes, to get some saddle time in, and then when Rick gets off we will take the bike! Perfect, beautiful day for both.

Will check in when I get back.

TracyK Did Walmart have all you needed in pants for Macy? Let me know.

Hugs!

Kat

Thank you for all the birthday wishes!! It's been a wonderful day so far. We slept in, then had brunch at a wonderful place near downtown. I ate way too much but didn't worry too much about it! Getting ready to go to my mom's house for my party. I'm like 10 years old again. I asked for balloons and cake and ice cream, LOL. The only sad part is that my dad is out of town on business and he couldn't fly in for my birthday. He said he'd make it up to me when he got back though...

Wedding last night was just beautiful. We had a wonderful day for an outdooor wedding. The party was supposed to end at 11 but since everyone was having so much fun we just let it run on... It was 130am before the last of the guests left. But everyone had a great time and that's all that matters...

Okay, i'm off again! Thank you again for my birthday wishes! Love you guys!!!

Getting ready to go for my Sunday evening walk with the lady on the next block over. dinner is partially made.

I actually managed to sew for about 5 hours today. I loved it. I also got caught up on stuff that was recorded on TiVo. SNL was hysterical. Even hubby got a kick out of it.

Haydee, I'm so glad you had a good day. I love balloons too. Sounds like the wedding was just what everyone needed.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Hugs to you all.

oh my gosh haydee!!!!!!! I missed your birthday!!!! How did that happen!!!!! I feel horrible!!!!!! I feel akin to you are your feelings!!!! I can't believe i forgot!!!!! I love birthdays!!!!

Happy Birthday Haydee!!!!

Pamela, you have me mixed up with someone else in re to AMC. I watch One Live to Live and GH. But we almost into the sweeps so this is when soaps start getting good!! Plus I am over a month behind. I am watching Sept 17th show today! I aggravate my customers who watch it because they can't talk to me about it. I don't mind knowing in advance what happens, cause by the time I watch I will forget, but they want me to be caught up. Oh well....

I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt I got fired from my job by Leon. He is my old boss, but since now I rent I don't have a boss, just me. Anyways I got fired because I was too fat. He fired me and my family had an intervention with me and sent me to a fat rehab. I did meet another violet there who has done wonders so won't say because I don't want to hurt their feelings, but it was soooo strange. I kept being worried about my perms, now if I had a boss I wouldn't have my own things, so it was weird, but aren't dreams supposed to be odd? I usually don't dream. Maybe the medicine I am taking is starting to help my sleep and make me sleep more soundly. It is weird though, when I do remember dreams. I guess I am so used to not having dreams, that when I do it is odd.

I am rambling again. Oh well I hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

Jane

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEE!!

I've been thinking about you and the wedding this weekend! I'm so glad ya'll let them party on...how cool! The weather was picture perfect for it, eh?

I think I finally wore my dog out this weekend. We went to the bark park yesterday and today, and he's been sleeping since about 4:00! He never sleeps this much! LOL

I dabbled in some jewelry--a couple pieces are in my shop. Haydee, I finished your necklace and it will be in the mail to you tomorrow.

I really, really don't feel like going to work tomorrow!! :biggrin: I have no complaints about the job itself or the people, I just HATE getting up and trying to think of what to wear!!? That's the worst part. If I could just throw on some capri's and a Tshirt I'd be one happy little worker bee!

Nighty-night. I'm pooped today, too.

Terri~

I absolutley positively MUST have the Gypsy Blue Earrings. I had a kitty named Gypsy...and I love the earrings almost as much as I loved her. Can you get those to me...I'll throw a checky-poo in the mail as soon as you say "its a go"!!! Woofreakinhoo!

What a wunnerful, wunnerful day!!!! Wish I could have a bunch more of them!!

Went riding, and if possible I really think that Suede loved it as much as I did. Usually the issue of her speeding up the closer we get to home is a given....not today, she kept trying to turn away----and I swear she was smiling as we went....you could see her breathing in the fall weather change, she kept tossing her head and quivering her nostrils...that is how she tells me she is happy! I want to take Kinsey a couple more times before winter---but tomorrow is out, I get to go get the girls smushed, as my last test. No news yet, that is a GREAT sign!!!! Red flags pop quick, and warrant a phone call! So not hearing anything until the all clear is really good!

I bought a new pair of jeans yesterday---the kind I love....sized a bit off!!! I bought an 8---and should have got a 6------they were made in some alternate universe!! I am a solid 10! Most times, I can take a handful of 10's to the dressing room, and within reason they all fit....but this one I had to go down, and would have gone another size, but the length was not right....hoping they wash up and fit perfectly! And I will ogle the size tag often!!! LOL

Haydee, hope your party was wonderful!!! Lots of pretty balloons, and yummy cake and ice cream!

We had fish for dinner....not something we do often, but it was good. We went for a motorcycle ride, when Rick got off, stopped and visited with his folks, and our son, DIL and grandson...then come home and ate.

I did not accomplish a lot today, but it was soooo nice!

See all of you tomorrow.

Kat

Sure, Pamela - I'll put them in the mail today! I'll have to make myself a pair, too! I love that blue color 'cause anytime you're wearing jeans, they go with the outfit! Thanks for your biz! :biggrin:

Good Morning, getting a few things done before I head to work. Than from there I go see the Doc. Than a friend of mine moved about a month ago and I haven't seen her since. Well she only lives about 4 miles from there, so I'm gonna go over to her house for a visit. I probably won't be home till around 7pm. Long day for me.

Everyone have a great day and ditto on the make the right choices. Just wish I could get that thru my head.

Hugs to all.