Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Michelle - I'm so jealous! I love the beach in off season too. When it's a little cold and gray and empty. I love just wandering around...

The concert last night was AWESOME! I felt like I was 15 again! Oh to be young and in love with a boy band... I have no voice today, I screamed my lungs out last night. The stadium was packed with girls around my age and they all went with middle school and high school friends. So awesome to be able to reunite like that for one night and be transported back to your childhood...

Kat - the umbrella idea sounds awesome. I'll have to talk to Juan's mom about that. There are going to be instances of rain, no doubt about it but we didn't know what to do in case of a sudden downpour. Thanks!

Oh yes, Jenn - do tell who the snuggler is...

Sunshine---I know Tracy called you by name, but I cannot remember it....and am too lazy to scroll back through all the pages!!! Anyway, I have never been to Miami....someday maybe! I know none of our group is from there, but some of them might have some ideas for you anyway.....most of them travel more than I do!! Have fun on your trip.....and be a sweetie and remind me of your name!!! LOL

Its Tonya - thanks!

Terry...I keep forgetting to tell you the lenght for my necklace... I would like it 18-20" and then with the 2" leaf....

Terry...I keep forgetting to tell you the lenght for my necklace... I would like it 18-20" and then with the 2" leaf....

Ok, great! I'll get it done today!

Have the day off today and going for a much needed facial and haircut!!! Need a mani/pedi, too, but trying to cut back somewhere ....gonna have to get used to that!!!

You should see my dog right now...we're in the back yard and he's going full blast like a bullet back and forth across the yard.....LOL!! Wish I had that kind of energy!!

I wanna go to the beach!!!!!

I'm stuck in the office answering phones and quoting people who want 1 poster done (we don't do this). They are so distraught "But if you can't print just 1 poster who will????" "KINKOS".

Brought milk, an applesauce cup, and a cheese snack for b'fast.

I kept having dreams that it's a boy, but I had a dream last night that it was a girl! She grew up overnight, literally.

I really liked that leaf necklace, Judy we need to see pics of you sporting it!! I really liked the asymmetrical-ness.

Jealous too of the beach!!!

I work until 11:30 today, then Susanne and I will drive over to Ontario and go see a movie there. Gonna see the Secret Life of Bees (yet, another book I did not finish). My brother flies in from Reno @ 6pm tonight, so instead of sitting in bad traffic late Friday afternoon, thought we'd go over early and have lunch and a movie there!

Have a great day and great weekend!

xoxoox

Garage sale tomorrow!

Hi all!

Tonya-------will try to burn that into my brain and remember it!!! Welcome to the Shrinking Violets, a more supportive, wonderful group of women you will never find. When you are down they do absolutely everything in their power to lift you back up....when you need extra prayers you KNOW they are flying fast and furious.....I honestly think this group of women has made my band the success it has been.

I am actually a year ahead of them, I come here from the April 06 group as a mentor, and found my home. I cannot tell you how thankful I am! Welcome....Tracy may know all (we KNOW she does!!!) but tell us all about you! Married? Kids? Job?

Personally--I am married, to Rick, have 3 kids, 3 grandkids, and another due in Dec.. and I live in New Mexico.

I too have several errands to run today, beginning with the bank. The woman in charge of the junk going on, wants me to come in so she can show me what is being done. I still do not have my $$$ back in my account tho!

TracyK I did not get a chance to look for Macy's pants the other day, Sofi was running late, and by the time we sat and talked non stop over our lunch I needed to get home. Today I will look around though!

I too am jealous of the beach!!!! It is supposed to be an absolutely beautiful day here, so think when we finish our running around today I will take Kinsey to the park, and make the fitness loop---will be my bribe for her not to ask for toys....she is getting VERY bad about that. Time to nip it in the bud! She is usually a really good little girl, but she is on this kick that just because she wants it, she thinks we should buy it, she has no understanding of needing money to do it--but when you tell her she has to wait til her birthday or to remember to ask Santa, she tries the old tears routine.....luckily they are big and silent, she does not throw the loud fit!!! LOL, small blessings!

Enjoy your day Pamela----off early because you worked so hard yesterday. Did Juans parents come? How is his brother?

Haydee, I don't have any of the umbrellas my Uncle's place use to give away, but they also had fans for the hot times....the flat stiff paper fans with like a giant popsicle stick handle.....and those did have a prayer on one side and the mortuary name and all on the other.....I laugh because my Mom, my SIL and my neighbor all have them!! My SIL and neighbor both have serious hot flashes, and use them!!! Cracks me up that we are all so cheap that they use the mortuary fans!!! Good Luck with your weekend wedding!!!

Well I need to get myself ready to go.....I am such a lazy bum!

Talk to you all soon!

Kat

Kat~ Yes Juan's parents came...and I got to meet Brian, the twin too! He was too cute, showed me his tummy. It is wrapped in gauze all around the torso, but showed me some new pink skin peeking out. What a doll. I gave mom a big hug...probably thought I was a nut job...she doesn't speak much English and I butchered Spanish...but I tried! 11 min to freedom...have a great day

Hi guys, quiet at work so I had a minute to check in.

I had a fun social date with the older guy on Wed night. We went out for a drink and then back to his house, a few friends were over, watched Baseball, had a good time, and then everyone left and we just laid on the couch snuggling and talking. Of course he had a busy Thurs and Friday planned and i have not heard from him... the story of my life.

I left a message today to say hey, hope you recovered and got sleep ...

He goes out with the guys on friday nights and he knows i had a busy couple of days...

Anyhoo... back to work. I'll be working tomorrow... might bring dylan with me, should be interesting.

Hello, I didn't check in last night or this morning. No reason, just very very very lazy!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my Bracelet Terry!! Got it in the mail yesterday!!! Came home to it last night and love it!!! Been showing it off at work today. I wore my matching earrings!!

I am tired and going to do some things around the house and then hit the hay early!!!

Have a great weekend and welcome Tonya!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Love ya sistas!!!

Tired w/ an early garage sale...check in later!

xoxoxoxo

In my mind I will be at the beach today, but physically I will be at work.

Pam, thanks for the update on the boys. I was wondering about how they were doing.

Welcome Tonya.

HH. I was banded Oct 06 and have lost 170lbs. Most of that was in the first year. This last year has been very slow. Infact I think in the last 3 months I have only lost about 10-15lbs. It's not my bands fault. It's mine. I need to get my head back in the game. I still have alot to lose.

I've been super busy the last few days. The girl on second shift had surgery the other day and I am doing my shift and hers. Now I'm off to go cover her shift.

TracyKS. I have Saturdays off till after January. Unless I cover for someone. So I'm planning on going to the support meetings. Give me a holler if you decide to go. Hope this will get me back on track.

Everyone have a great weekend. ugs to you all.

Good morning violets!

I have my allergies/cold again. I feel horrible:crying::tt1:. I told dh that I wonder why I couldn't get sick during the week? No, no, I have to wait until dh is off work and dd is out of school when I feel obligated to get out of bed to get sick. Ugh...

Have a good day friends :tongue_smilie:

Tracyk, allergies suck! I still haven't gotten mine under control. I am now taking Zyrtec and sudafed. I think I am going to call Dr. Monday and see about a nasal spray. I have been complaining about this for too long sorry to everyone!!!

Been really super slow this week. I am taking off week after next for the trial, so wish it was busier!! I need money in reserve!!! Next week looks like it might be busy, so I stand a chance. I am sure it is the ecomony doing this, but it still freaks me out!

Enough complaining, everyone have a GREAT WEEKEND!!! I am off to the shower and then to work!!!