Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Just got home from work early. It was super slow this afternoon, so I totally cleaned out the refrigerator at work. It was so gross!! Some of that stuff is so old. I cleaned it also, left towels soaking the bottom gunk and told Charlie to clean it before he leaves. I have a feeling I will come to work Tuesday with wet towels in the bottom of the refrigerator!!!

I think I might take a nap, while I am napping I am going to be sending purple vibes to PAMELA TO FINISH CHAPTER 4!!!!!!!!!!

My God, Galveston is a mess. I took a picture of the apartments I used to live in....there is a (5 actually) boat in the parking lot! So much devestation. I am gonna watch that scarey movie "23" starring Jim Carrey. bbl...

Happy Birthday, Tracy!!!!!!! :crying:

Laura, I should send you a pair of earrings to try...you may not be allergic to it since I use .999 pure silver, not sterling. People who are allergic are generally sensitive to the nickel alloy that is added to make it stronger. Do you have pierced ears? Or should I send a Bracelet? You can also put lacquer or even nail polish on ear wires to make them hypo-allergenic. Just FYI.

Denise, that is ONE CUTE BABY!!!!! Makes me want to snuggle-n-sniff!!

TracyK, going to Galveston must have been depressing as hell!! I wouldn't be able to take it! I can't even imagine what it must look like in person.

Pamela must be bizzzee as a bee working on her Chapter 4! Go Pammy, Go!!!

TracyK, going to Galveston must have been depressing as hell!! I wouldn't be able to take it! I can't even imagine what it must look like in person.

If I had never ever been there, and I stuck to only the seawall you could hardly see any damage. They have really cleaned the seawall up well. The strand however is a totally different story. Lots of work to be done. Any of the residential streets you turn on is when you can see the real devestation. Words fail me. Driving into Galveston and seeing the boats on land at the causeway it just the opener. It was very sad. I guess it is morbid curiosity on my part. I lived there and worked there for 10 years. The best part that made my heart swell with pride was seeing all the people working together, sweat pouring, trying to get it all back together. So many places hiring people...every store and fast food place plus every restraunt has a "now hiring" sign in the window. We went and ate at "the Spot" (dh ate, I choked). As usual it is very good. Gaidos is open too. The way they are bouncing back is amazing.

The thing I would have a really tough time with is if I went to Boliver. My heart would not let me go there. My family had a beach house in Crystal Beach that was ours until about a year ago. I have so many wonderful memories of my dad and I being there and fishing at rollover pass (which I hear is destroyed). One day I will go there....but not any time soon.

Oh well, I have rambled long enough. I will post a pic I took a little later.

tracy~wishing you purple birthday wishes!xoxooxox

1/2 way done w/ chapter 4, my back is killing me and i've eaten EVERYTHING that is not nailed down...candy, pop corn, wasabe peas...i think i can...i think i can. i've realized that my diss is probably the reason i am fat...every time i work on it i am STARVING! Back to work...BBL

I took a mini nap, after 4 phone calls about the election and my mom calling I got up! I thought about you Pamela!!!!!!

I am reading an interesting book called a bite at a time. I haven't gotten very far but it is about the inspiration/motivation you need to lose weight. If it ends up being as good as I think I will send it on to anyone when I am done.

Hope the walk was fun.

I bet that was so depressing Tracy!!

Pamela get back to work!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2::crying:

I know that I enjoyed myself. I met alot of new people and had some good talks with some others.

That Robby is a hoot. I'm glad he's not mine though. I just don't have the energy to keep up with the young ones. I don't know how you do it Tracy. I did have a good time with him though and am very thankful he decided not to go swimming. LOL

Nice quite evening here. We are going to watch a movie and just relax.

Have a great evening everyone.

Still working...band schmand! I have now eaten a brochen (German bread that is like a big fat fluffy pretzle) and a ham, pickle, and mayo...omg...1 bottle of Water and 3 diet cokes...wtf? BUT I AM STILL WRITING! GOT TO FINISH THIS TODAY, CAN NOT EAT LIKE THIS TOMORROW!

GO PAMELA!!...We are all rooting for you to get it done :crying: You can be a good bandster tomorrow!

How are you doing Pamela????

Not real productive today, I am off to fold some laundry and few other little things.

Have a good night!!!

Hi girls,

I too did some laundry today, then Mom and I went and got the tables ready at the fellowship hall, so we will be ready for Dads birthday. I gave him his gift today (which is really his bday) he liked it. Got DD's to her, she too was happy. Rick's Dad was on a job, so we did not get to see him on his special day.

TracyKS--hope your birthday was a great day!!! Thought of you when I was getting my DD's gift bag ready, was thinking, it would be so nice if you were close enough to drop a gift off to too!!!

Ok Pamela, gonna check and see if the movie is showing here, and we WILL go, I am sick of being put off over movies!!! LOL

We have a fire going!!! An intentional on, in the wood stove! It is cold out today, it rained non stop all day long. So while it is actually in the upper 40's to low 50's with it being damp, it was cold, so I conned Rick into building a fire!!!

Gotta go move some clothes I left folded on the bed, Rick is doing it and they will all be in the wrong place.

BBL

Kat

DONE! IT IS 11:45 PM HERE...everyone is sleeping, my back is broken, my eyes are crossed, and...I AM FREAKIN DONE!

I have to edit tomorrow and add closing paragraph, summary thingy...then sending it off for feedback! THE THE NERVES KICK IN!

tHANKS LADIES, i did not want ot let you donw!

xoxo

:sad: :thumbup: :party:

Way to go Pammy.

:party: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:huggie: :tongue2: :):)