Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Last checkin of the night for me too. Choir went well tonight. We went out to dinner and I had tilapia and a cup of potato sausage Soup. Everything went down ok and stayed down. I am eating a little bit of watermelon now, but it's not going down very well.

While we were at the restaurant, the waitress mentioned that it was raining cats and dogs.. grrrrrrrrr my pool cover is off and the heater is still on. Bob is on his way home from an out of town meeting so I'll have to wait for him to help me put the cover on. I got home in time to let Jetta in from the garage, but not before she got a couple of bites of wood out of the trim around the door. She's gonna drive me nuts with her paranoia about storms!!

We leave tomorrow for an out of town meeting so I'll be behind on the countdown for a couple of days. I'll catch it up when I get back.

Everyone have a good night.. sleep well.

Morning V's..

I got this pregnancy belt thing, that is to support your stomach, and more I read about my pains, it could be a pelvic something something (big words), that has to do with your pelvis changing during pregnancy. I fit the symptoms, so I think I'm going to contact my obgyn more about this. Originally I didn't think it was pregnancy related, now I'm starting to think it is. Anyway they have pelvic belts, which look similar to this pregnancy belt I got. So I put it on last night and tested it out, it actually does provide relief, it feels like it keeps my spine from breaking everytime I move. So I am wearing it to work, fingers crossed it can help with my sitting at the desk pain (the worst). Only problem is the belt is clunky, it makes my fat rolls poof out very bad (think extra muffin top), so I have to wear a baggy sweater over it, and since it slims up my hips my pants won't stay on. I feel utterly frumpy today, but if I can keep from having that pain it will be worth it!

B'fast- chocolate 1% Milk carton

Both of my daughters experienced moderate pelvic/abdominal pain during the first 20 weeks of their pregnancies and their doc said it was the ligaments and uterus growing and stretching...talk to your ob/gyn but it's probably just the joys of being pregnant. :confused:

Just a quick check in to say HI! I hope everyone is having a good week so far!! Where is Terry and Kat?

Hi Jenn, Tracyk, TracyW, Suzie, Pamela, Judy, Denise, Laura, Gina, and a special hi to HAYDEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm here! Still been super busy at work and yesterday had just a wee bit of a run-in with my work partner which never happens...and we've worked side by side for 15 years! It got me in a total funk and suddenly I just am tired of this job!!! Too bad, 'cause I ain't going anywhere for 5+ years when I can officially retire with pension and benefits. Blech. All I wanna do is play with beads.

Laura - I sure do hope the massage/accupuncture helps. You must be damn miserable. :confused:

Where is JENN?? It's like herding cats trying to keep up with her!

I'm watching Johnny Depp kiss the crap out of this woman on some movie. Dang he's hot.

Denise, was it dibilitating?

I'm more and more convinced it must be pregnancy related and not that I hurt myself, so I am calling my obgyn tomorrow to see if she has any suggestions. The exercises, warm baths, pain meds, massager, stretches, shoe inserts, pelvic belt, sleeping with pillows between my knees, and any other random solution I've found has shown no improvement.

Russ and I got in a fight about it tonight, he seems to think I can't be in 'that much pain' if I am not at the doc every day and I can go to work. Heh. I'm already in such a funk being in so much pain, I just got so mad at him. He is such an insensitive ass sometimes. I wanted to throw him out of the car, in hopes he'd be in some kind of horrible pain that I can roll my eyes at him and tell him he's just pretending. Wrong time to be picking fights with me, and I can't let it go, I just get so angry with him. Enough of that.. Just needed to vent.

He has his equivelant of 'v's' coming to visit tomorrow.. they're his friends he's played online games with for years, 2 of the guys in FL are going up north to visit family and were driving through, so they're staying the night here tomorrow night. I am biting my tongue, I mean.. he's never met them either, and they're going to be in our house, makes me a little nervous. If he had met them before or something, it'd be different. I keep having visions of being robbed/murdered/pillaged in the middle of the night.

Tired of being in a funk, tired of hurting.. I could not do this for 7 more months, I can't do anything for myself.

GUESS WHAT??? Just got my power back! Hallellujah!!!! Just wanted to check in real quick and let ya'll know I'll be sleeping in A/C tonight! sleep well ladies, I know I will! Thank you for all your prayers...

Denise, was it dibilitating?

I'm more and more convinced it must be pregnancy related and not that I hurt myself, so I am calling my obgyn tomorrow to see if she has any suggestions. The exercises, warm baths, pain meds, massager, stretches, shoe inserts, pelvic belt, sleeping with pillows between my knees, and any other random solution I've found has shown no improvement.

Russ and I got in a fight about it tonight, he seems to think I can't be in 'that much pain' if I am not at the doc every day and I can go to work. Heh. I'm already in such a funk being in so much pain, I just got so mad at him. He is such an insensitive ass sometimes. I wanted to throw him out of the car, in hopes he'd be in some kind of horrible pain that I can roll my eyes at him and tell him he's just pretending. Wrong time to be picking fights with me, and I can't let it go, I just get so angry with him. Enough of that.. Just needed to vent.

He has his equivelant of 'v's' coming to visit tomorrow.. they're his friends he's played online games with for years, 2 of the guys in FL are going up north to visit family and were driving through, so they're staying the night here tomorrow night. I am biting my tongue, I mean.. he's never met them either, and they're going to be in our house, makes me a little nervous. If he had met them before or something, it'd be different. I keep having visions of being robbed/murdered/pillaged in the middle of the night.

Tired of being in a funk, tired of hurting.. I could not do this for 7 more months, I can't do anything for myself.

My younger daughter it was...she ended up with something called SPD (Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction)....not only did her ligaments in her tummy hurt, her coochie ligaments hurt too! She still feels the effects from that and he's 4 months old, however it has gotten better....I've heard the pelvic belts REALLY help. She also bought a body pillow and propped her belly on it at night....

DENISE: YOU MADE IT TO ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. so big day for me, I am leaving in an hour for my first ever PS consult.. and I DID try the Dawn trick, but IT DIDN'T WORK! So I don't even have a slight chance of insurance approval.. maybe teeny tiny but anyway... I am going ahead with the consult so that he can tell me how fat I still am!

and later today, MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED AT THE COURTHOUSE! I am so excited for her, but she is nervous as all get out.... this will be her 3rd official marriage (1'st one was annulled at age 18 after 6 months) the second one lasted 8 years and her ex was a total freak...... wanted her to start swinging and after she kicked him out she found all kinds of video equipment in their ceiling over their bed with videos of her and other women from his work..(he worked nights) So even though she and Travis have been together for 5 years....... and he loves her and makes DAMN GOOD MONEY, and they share accounts and all... she is just afraid of screwing it all up... so ANYWAY she is finally going through with it today and then they are having a party on Saturday.

I will not be in the office for the rest of the day.

I ate half an enchilada mainly the insides.... but I did have the evil icecream later........

YAY for HAYDEE!! I am so glad your lights are on! How about your mom...are hers yet?

Good morning violets-

Just a quick check in. I decided to let dd stay home today since her brother & sister are here. But i told her she has to go tomorrow and so far she is OK with it (good thing, huh?)

Lost another .5 this morning.

BYE JUDY! Be a good bandster while you are gone!

Have a great day violets!

OMG OMG OMG!

Ok... so I just cancelled my ps consult! BUT IT IS OK!

Let me back up..........

My insurance website had a link on it for affiliated partners that offer discounts on various services......... i.e. Jenny Craig, Lasik Eye surgery, etc.. and Plastic Surgery is one of them...... so I clicked on it and filled out the form on Monday........... so they called today.

They are a company that work with Plastic Surgeons, and handle financing, and offer discounts ... they don't tell you who the doc is until they actually call you and schedule the consult... ANYWAY...

She called and without telling me the name of the doc, she was quoting prices and finance terms and blah blah blah.........

OK so This is the prices she quoted me on a tt With Muscle repair

$6149 doc fee

$ 999 anestheisa

$ 999 missed this one

--------------

$8147 less discount

I asked if what if I needed Lipo (like on my upper tummy roll)

$1999.00 for first area

$1799.00 for other area

I asked about a mons lift.

She said to address it with the doc, because some docs are actually adjusting their incision to create a slight curve in the area that actually pulls the area UP during a TT. She said this technique is changing due to the increase of WLS patients needing that area addressed.

So anyway............. I say that sure I want to go ahead and schedule a consult...... and she starts rattling off the address and guess what IT IS THE SAME PRACTICE I had my ps consult at TODAY only if I went today......... NO DISCOUNT! Not the same doc, but the same group!.................... and it gets better....... she ran my credit and I AM ALREADY approved....... $217.00 a month, but I won't be locked in until I sign the loan paperwork which I will do next week...... HOLY SHIT... (sorry Judy) PS is looking to be a REAL possibility.........

So bar that nothing happens between now and 10/3/08 I will be having a tt in the next 6 months.(most likely sooner)

morning ladies! hope everyone is having a great day so far...

Denise - how are your daughters doing? and the babies?? growing quick? Did ya'll get your kitchen fixed up after the damage was done?

TracyKS - yay for your sister!! I'm sure you're so happy for her! Have fun today...

Tracyk - what school district do the other kids go to?

Terry - sometimes work run-ins are worse than fighting with family members. you have to see your co-workers every day, all day long. Yuck! everything patched up?

Laura - sucks you're still feeling bad... please try the acupuncture. it really can't hurt...

gonna go grab some coffeeeeeeeeeeee

i slept with my tv on last night...... he he he

YAY tracy!!! that's gonna happen more and more around here in the next year or so... So glad we're all taking care of ourselves...

Can't wait to live vicariously through you!