Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good evening, Violets..

Ethan left a little while ago and the Bobster and I just finished dinner. Unfortunately I couldn't keep it down. I had a couple of bites of turkey tenderloin and a few bites of summer squash I cooked with onions, garlic, italian dressing and a pinch of cayanne pepper. It was sooooooooooo good, but after eating the little bit of turkey I couldn't get more than a few bites of the squash down and then it all came up. sighhhhhhhh

The Bobster is able to eat ok. Says he feels a bit more restriction, but not a whole lot. Maybe it will hit him in a few days. I did great with my eating today. I have one more meal at 8:30 and will try and eat some of the veggies. The turkey is a no no as far as I'm concerned.

I bought some yogurt and string cheese so I can have a little of that for Protein.

Other than that.. no candy, no ice cream and I have already had 64 oz. of Water (CL) and have another freezing for later tonight.

I'm going to go out in the backyard and relax and see how warm the pool is. Will check back later tonight.

I don't have any options, I don't see this going away since it's not getting better, and I can't keep working at home, we're in our busy season and I've got a million fires to put out.

Doctor never called me back, have I mentioned I despise docs who run their phones through voicemail only? GRR.

Russ is off to his first golf lesson, which is what I got him for his bday.. and I am updating my piehole report.. 1/2 banana & chocolate pudding snack.. Think I'm going to make something chicken tonight.

Definitely russ' kid, I craved pizza last week- and I hate pizza!! I asked him to order one, he said 'since when do you eat pizza?' and I just said DO IT! Then when I got it, I didn't eat but a bite of it, I really dont like pizza and dunno why I craved it, guess the bite is all it wanted :confused:

Hi ladies, I spent the afternoon relaxing in the backyard, visiting with my friend Marie. We kicked back, and yacked about anything and everything! I feel very relaxed!

I had no less than 5 bottles of Water, and 2 bottles of Fuze today. Also had a bowl of vegetable Soup, pureed. Was yummy!!! That is what Marie brought me, was the soup, so we put it in the blender and I had it, it was so tasty----food.....real food!!! LOL

We have a game tonight. Thinking I might let Rick take me a lawn chair and sit and watch them play.....we'll see when 6 rolls around how tired I am!! I did not nap today---so I may be ready for bed by then!

My Mom bought me 4 tubs of shredded parmesan cheese clearanced at the store today---so I am going to freeze them until I can make me some cheese crisps and eat them!! They used to keep me from missing chips too bad.

TracyK---eat the spaghetti sauce----make you some extra meaty sauce and eat it up! It is the tasty part anyway, and it is not bad for you! Pamela always talks about her sauce and makes me hungry for the sauce!!! Actually, I'd prefer to just go eat hers, so I don't have to work to make it or clean up the mess I always make!!!

Rick loves italian sausage, so I always use a combo of bulk italian sausage and ground beef in the sauce, as well as lots of garlic, and mushrooms....then I cook sliced link italian sausage, kind of like meatballs, and he adds that to it as well---I would say he has a little spaghetti with his sauce, but that would be a lie, he eats lots of all of it!!! But I can eat a VERY small amount of Pasta and it fills me up instantly!!! So I do lots of sauce and little bits of noodles.

Making myself hungry----just a few more days and I can transition into real food again!!

Laura did you talk to your Dr. about more meds, or any other options yet??

The stuff they sprayed my mouth with to numb it for the scope---they tried to tell me tasted like bananas----caused me some serious blisters in my mouth, towards the back of my throat where she concentrated the spray. It has been super easy to get my water in, just feeling the cool wash over them feels sooooo good. Also messed up the taste buds on my tongue.

TracyKS---if you are going to eat the TV dinner things, really watch the sodium content, or you will retain fluid----at least that is what my DD and I found when we ate them. We REALLY had to keep our Fluid intake up or weight loss stopped, and it finally dawned on us it was the sodium. Which is also high is some soft drinks and sports drinks. IT is one of my big enemies!!!

Jane, so sorry to hear of your friend. That is such a hard thing when it is unexpected like that, yet afterwards you see there were warning signs.....so sorry.

And thank you so much for my card!! Made my day---mailman brought me happy thoughts and no bills!!! LOL

Well I am going to go get Ricks baseball shirt and all together----and refill my water bottle. I will be up all night again.

My biggest incision is clear on the right side and is several inches long, and bruised around it about the size of a saucer----it is where they manipulated the intestine, it hurts sooooooo bad. Nothing else hurts---just that one cut. And it looks ugly, the pores on my belly bruised darker than the rest of the bruise so it looks speckled!!! Looks like someone really man handled me!

Will check on everyone either later or in the morning. Hugs!!!

Kat

Kat, you and all the Violets are welcome to come over and have some sauce. I only cook angel hair Pasta (other is and has always been too think) and now we only have whole wheat pasta. I have a small amount and I cut it up really good. Then I add my meaty sauce. I just need a small bit of pasta to cut the sauce. Lots of meat for the Protein too.

Was gonna say something else...????? blonde momement!

BBL

Kat that is a fantastic idea!! You are right, Pamela talks about the sauce all the time. I never thought about it. Well, too late now since it is all mixed together. Anyway, I tried some and PB'd on it (I am glad about that, it is keeping me honest).

Judy-you have done fantastic today!

Laura-I hate to sound like a mom BUT...jolly ranchers and Water (lets not forget the half a banana) is not enough nourishment for the baby!!

Have a great night violets!

......Last week when we didn't have a generator we would just sit in the house in the dark with a flashlight. It sucks that it had to come to that. And we supposedly live in the "nice" part of town. I wonder how safe the people feel in the less desirable parts of town with no electricity yet...
Gosh, I hadn't thought about that! My MIL doesn't live in a very safe part of town and I worried so much about her as it was...I didn't even think about it being pitch dark!
Kat, you and all the Violets are welcome to come over and have some sauce. I only cook angel hair Pasta (other is and has always been too think) and now we only have whole wheat pasta. I have a small amount and I cut it up really good. Then I add my meaty sauce. I just need a small bit of pasta to cut the sauce. Lots of meat for the Protein too.

Was gonna say something else...????? blonde momement!

BBL

One more reason to look forward to Alabama! Yumm!!!

Laura-I hate to sound like a mom BUT...jolly ranchers and Water (lets not forget the half a banana) is not enough nourishment for the baby!!

That's what I was thinking!! I was like, "Where's the fruit? Where's the vegetables? Where's the MILK??" Laura, you can't get away with nuthin'!

Jane, Glad to see you got home. Did you make it in time for the visitation? I'm really sorry for the loss.

Got home from work and am dog tired. Gonna kick my feet up for a little bit and watch "DWTS".

Good evening, Violets..

I just finished my last food of the day... squash and a piece of string cheese. yums.

Just finished reading about my guy, Clay Aiken, coming out of the closet. Like duh... As dd Kris says... "I'm so happy mom.. that means no other woman can have him!" Lindsay Lohan came out today too. Is there something about Sept. 23, PamELa??? :wub::tt2::confused:

I'm off to watch DWTS and Law and Order, SVU..

Everyone have a great evening. I have a class to present tomorrow from 10-11:30 and then hope to get in the pool. Will check in when I can!!

Hah, I drank 1/2 gallon of milk in 2 days this week.. so I'm out at the moment, but until that I was drinking at least 1 glass of whole milk a day (num num).

I had 1/2 a banana!!

Had hawaiian chicken for dinner, marinated chicken with pineapple on top, 1/2 baked potato.. and more unsweet tea.

Had to edit, because I forgot...I also had 1 trip to salad bar, 1/2c iceburg, egg slices, lots of shredded carrot, and ranch.

Just took my prenatal Vitamin.< /p>

Doc called me after hours, he was kind of stumped at this point, so I asked him what he thought about accupuncture or massage, he said it's a good idea, then asked if I knew someone via referrals, I said no.. he asked which I'd rather start with.. HMMM needles or massage?? So he said he's going to call around and find a masseuse that specializes in pregnant women, and will get back with me. So that's the next step.

Edited by FairyFacade

I didn't know it was GAY DAY! Who else has been in the closet?? Come out come out...where ever you are!

back to work

And Lindsay Lohan came out at least a month ago, she's been flaunting her gf and talkin about all the stuff they do together.. they even announced a few days ago they plan on getting married.

As for Aiken, yeah..duh.