Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Judy, Thanks for the phone call, several times while I was talking to you I thought I was talking to my Aunt. You sound alot like her and I could hear in your voice the kindness that she has in hers. Thank You for keeping me in the loop.

Getting ready for my 6am - 1pm shift today. Sure hope they find a replacement soon. I'm pooped.

Everyone have a great day. Hugs, Suzanne.

Good morning!

Gina: Its so good to hear from you again!

Michelle: ZUMBA! woot woot! it WAS Denise who was taking Zumba classes. I am NOT that cordinated :thumbup:

Judy: thank you so much for the text msgs.. I am SOOOOO horrid at sending them. I almost called last night to see if they repaired or removed her band but it was too late, so I just waited til this morning.

Laura: Love your new pics!

Jenn: so how is the kitchen remodel coming? Did you get the cabinets picked up?

I am so stinking tired.......... Robby was up crying about a hurting belly around 1 a.m. poor baby. He seemed to be feeling better this morning, I just hope he has a good day at school. I have his IEP meeting later this morning, and then he and I are going camping with my mom while Charles and Cody go scout camping. Then tomorrow I'm meeting up with Jane and Suzie.

I need more coffee... must find more coffee.........

Morning Violets~

TGIF...Back to school night makes it a long week! Tonight we are going to have dinner w/ the brides!!! We are going to talk about what they want me to say. I am a bit nervous, but I am so honored they asked me to marry them! I'll post pictures IF I look cute...lol! Tomorrow is the big day. They are getting married on the pier in Santa Monica. Very small service about 25 people...just the girls' family. Then we walk about 30 feet and all go have dinner at Bubba Gumps! Ya'll know what Bubba Gumps is? bubba gump It is a theme resturaunt all about the Forrest Gump movies. It is a really cute place and has wonderful sea food. This one is right on the beach! Anyhoo...that is my weekend. And Sunday is reserved for...yep...you guessed it!!! Homework and Walden!

Judy, thanks so much for keeping us all in the looop. I am just sick about Kat, and still worried about the girlies in TX!

Everyone have a great day!

Good morning everyone~

Laura-love the new avatar and siggy pic!

Pamela-you will do a fantastic job tomorrow! I wish I could be there to watch :thumbup:

Judy-that is a very good pic of you and the little ones! It made me smile and I haven't done that much lately....thanks!

Kat-when you read this...we sure were praying for you! Heal quick girlfriend!

Janie-are you excited about your upcoing days off or something? lol I can tell!

TracyinKS-hope ds sickness was just a passing thing!

Gina-how are you?

Denise-how are things going with babies and house & everything?

Michelle-are you going Zumba'ing tday? Are you sore?

Jennifer-I wished we lived closer to each other. :smile2:

Terry-how are you? I LOVED your new jewelry on etsy too!

Suzie-what is on your agenda? I bet you are missing getting in the pool.

Macy was stayed asleep until 2:30 this morning and since dh starts graveyards tonight anyway, he got up with her and let me sleep. What a great dh!

I found out that dd might start school wednesday but I will find out for sure on Monday. If all of the utilities at all the schools are on Monday then school will resume on Wednsday.

Have a great day all!

Yes, I am excited to be off a couple hours early on a Saturday!! Plus be off Tuesday!! I am also very excited about meeting up with Suzie and Tracy!!!

Well off to work!!

Have a good Friday everyone!!

Big hugs to TracyK and Kat!!!!

Good Morning, Violets.

I got up late today and have just finished my oatmeal and reading my People magazine.

Hope Kat is feeling lots better today. You too Laura!!

I have EThan at noon today and my concert this evening. Then I have a little breather before the next singing engagement next weekend.

I wish I could stay in my jammies all day today, but I don't think that's possible, so I'll get dressed and then have to change before the concert.

Susie... was great talking to you on the phone last night. I have your cell phone number now and can text you when I need to.

PamELa.. do a good job tomorrow, Rev. Roomie!!

Time to get the house cleaned up a bit. It will be a disaster again after Ethan leaves.

Everyone have a great day!!

Wow.. Awfully quiet here today!! Must be Friday.

Susie.. it's 68 here right now with the sun shining so I'm going to try and get in the pool about 4 p.m. It should be nice and warm by then. I'm going to get in every day that I can before we have to close it up.

Ethan is on the couch resting. He has an owie from where they drew blood yesterday. He had to have 5 shots as he was behind on them. He's one little pincushion today. No wonder he's a bit cranky and sleepy.

Back to some more cleaning. Bathroom is next. yuck.

Ethan is on the couch resting. He has an owie from where they drew blood yesterday. He had to have 5 shots as he was behind on them. He's one little pincushion today. No wonder he's a bit cranky and sleepy.

Back to some more cleaning. Bathroom is next. yuck.

Awww, I hated bringing macy for her shots. I think it hurt me as much as it hurt her. I would cry with her. Poor Ethan!

BTW....can you come clean my bathroom too?:thumbup:

Good Afternoon, dearies...

No Zumba'ing today... I think that might kill me!! I checked the schedule & it's Tues mornings & Thurs eves... so I'll go when I can!! Today I'm taking "off" from the Y... just regular running around will be my exercise for today! I am a little bit sore, actually. I'll go tomorrow & do the weights...

DD was in a "photo shoot" this morning for a wonderful, local toy store in old towne Frederick... she loved it!

Then we did errands... Target, PetsMart, lunch @ Pizzeria Uno's -- where I got a salad that I *thought* was healthy but it turned out to be not so much... sigh... -- Sam's Club, & home.

Go out in a couple hours for another HS soccer game... then it's home & clean the whole house for our visitor to arrive tomorrow @ 8am!!

I'm a perpetual motion machine!

Make it a great day, everyone!!

(Bubba Gump's from Forrest Gump -- one of my all time fav movies!!)

KAT BULLETIN *******BREAKING NEWS*****

Just talked to Kat on the phone and she sounds so much better. She said even after coming out of surgery that she feels much better than she has in a long time. The band was perfectly placed, but the sutures had become loose. That was caused by the loss in weight and then I'm guessing the Tummy Tuck removing more fat was a factor also. They tightened up the sutures and she's good to go again. She had some Jello and liquids and they are just going to check to make sure it goes through the intestine and then she'll be able to come home! She wanted her girls to know and thanked us for the prayers and purple power.

I just returned from my son's 2 hour IEP, and I'm currently eating a LARGE chocholate frosty from Wendy's......

What did you find out, Tracy????