Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I'm on my 2nd liter. Third one is in the freezer as I type. Will have it after dinner.

TracyK.... get some rest. Hope you feel better.

Suzie..any way we can convince you to be with us on the trip??? We need the Water patrol lady!!!

My Soup did not hold me at lunch and now I'm hungry again!!!!!!! maybe I need a tiny fill.. maybe some of my fill is now gone??? this is just weird....

I'm am really craving something salty...... ahhhhhhhhhh

Did you all see that they approved a rebate stimulus, basically every tax payer gets $600 and then $300 for each kid...... It's all over yahoo news right now!

Tracyks - what is that? on your tax return or an actual check??? the check would be great since i'm getting screwed on the return.

well, alvin was cute, eating a little chili and off to work

Oh oh let me tell you. I went to lunch with co-workers and someone brought up plastic surgery for losing weight. I was sayin how our insurance won't cover it.

So one of them said a friend of hers in town, went to the B'ham burn center (hour from here) and FOR FREE they did an upper body lift, if she donated the skin to the burn center. Holy crap, what?!

They take the upper arm flaps, and the pannis flap. OMG. I can't believe it. So I'm anxiously waiting to hear more details.. she's callin her friend to get more info for me.

Jennifer.. It will be in check form sent out in June according to MSN.com

Laura.. there was a thread about that and a plastic surgeon, the one from Big Medicine said that that was illegal. Check out the plastic surgery thread.

holy shit... that is $1200 ....

I am taking my kids to the beach for a weekend for all they have put up with from me working crazy nights... and stashing the rest for my tt ... unless I can get in on the skin donation thing... Hmmmmmmmm big one in boston

god bless america!!!

I was doin good, and now I'm bad lol.

I got lobster ravioli for lunch, ate 2 bites of it.. Got it to-go and they put a breadstick in there.

Sittin in my office and I decided to dip the breadstick in the sauce, so I'm eatin it. Get stuck. Customer calls.. he asks if I'm ok, said I sounded sick.. told him I'm choking on a piece of food. So while he's rambling, I'm spitting up slime lol.

Got off the phone with him, spit up some bread chunks. Then I drank 2 sips of Water.. and spit up all the Water.< /p>

Stupid me, why did I eat the breadstick. I have not been able to eat bread without spitting it up in months.. and some reason I keep trying. DOH DOH DOH!

I just spent an hour catching up on reading everyone's posts. I had been stalled in weightloss from middle of October to Last week - when I re-doubled my efforts - back to basics thanks to Terry's advice to go on liquids. I have lost the 10 lbs I gained during the last few weeks as of Wednesday when I left for Sanibel Island, FL. and thanks to Judy sending me that extra purple power - my eatting (so far is in check) during this triip.

I think this is appropiate for today's discussions (sorry so long): Enjoy.

cid:1.3355883579@web53607.mail.re2.yahoo.com I'll be happy when...

cid:2.3355883580@web53607.mail.re2.yahoo.com

We convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, then another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are. After that, we're frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with. We will certainly be happy when they are out of that stage. We tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together, when we get a nicer car, when we are able to go on a nice vacation or when we retire.

cid:3.3355883580@web53607.mail.re2.yahoo.comcid:4.3355883580@web53607.mail.re2.yahoo.com

The truth is there's no better time to be happy than right now. If not now, when? Your life will always be filled with challenges.

cid:5.3355883580@web53607.mail.re2.yahoo.com

It's best to admit this to yourself and decide to be happy anyway. Happiness is the way.

cid:6.3355883580@web53607.mail.re2.yahoo.com

So, treasure every moment that you have and treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with..... and remember that time waits for no one.

cid:7.3355883580@web53607.mail.re2.yahoo.com

So, stop waiting

Until your car or home is paid off.

Until you get a new car or home.

Until your kids leave the house.

Until you go back to school.

Until you finish school.

Until you lose 10 lbs.

Until you gain 10 lbs.

Until you get married.

Until you get a divorce

Until you have kids.

Until you retire.

Until summer..

Until spring.

Until winter.

Until fall.

Until you die.

cid:8.3355883580@web53607.mail.re2.yahoo.com

There is no better time than right now to be happy. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching,

cid:9.3355883580@web53607.mail.re2.yahoo.com

If you want to brighten someone's day, pass this on to someone special.

cid:10.3355883580@web53607.mail.re2.yahoo.com

I just did!

cid:11.3355883580@web53607.mail.re2.yahoo.comjbt

I am going to be happy today---want to join me?

LOVE EACH and EVERYONE of you! Hugs.

So disappointed that I will not be joining you in May (but that is my Birthday weekend and we hold a annual family picnic each year of 30 or so).

I was good and now I am bad, too, Laura. I had chocolate cake. Big hunk of it. :rolleyes2: Now I feel like shit.

Hey Jen~~ Yes, please send me the capris, but not the other... I can't wear anything that shows above my knee (unless I'm in my bathing suit, but then if I'm out of the Water, I'm in my sarong; if I'm in the water, no one can see).

My sis is here to have dinner & go w/us to DD's winter choral concert this eve... g'night!!

Terry~ Did you read Gina's post? Did the cake make you happy? Made my mouth Water thinking about it. Not so much "happy" for me...but I had a reaction.

Gina~Nice post. It was personal for me on quite a few levels.

Gina~ We will toast to your birthday in Gruene!

I got a coca-cola chocolate fudge cake slice from cracker barrell last night. I ate 1/2 last night and plan to eat the other 1/2 tonight. No guilt. I'm allowed to have indulgences in moderation!

Don't feel like chit Terri, you didn't eat the whole cake did you?

I was good and now I am bad, too, Laura. I had chocolate cake. Big hunk of it. :lol: Now I feel like shit.
I had a baked potatoe with promise and sour cream...and i didn't go to the gym :(