Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Oh!! I forgot to tell you guys that I sold my first piece of jewelry on Etsy today.....to a member of the general public!! I was thrilled!! Pam, it was the square link silver Bracelet like you have. :angry:

Hey All~

Terri...did you get my thank you card w/ the check-y-poo in it? Please let me know, it went out Monday morning. AGAIN...I LOVE THE BRACELETS!

What a long week...so glad it is over. I'll be in the classroom tomorrow for about 3-4 hours in the am, no air conditioning on the weekend, and it is gonna be 107 this weekend. I am actually looking forward to using all the new stuff we got this week. All new math materials, CD's and tech, so many cool things to "teach the children well".

Everyone enjoy your weekends. Are we booking flights yet? I'll get my $$$ in the mail to Terri this coming week...HERE WE GO!!!!!

Oh, sorry Pammy....yes, I got your check. Thanks! Nice doin' business with you! ;-)

Good Morning, Violets!!

I'm up super early for a Saturday. Our friends asked us to go to Breakfast at 8:30 so I'm up and getting ready. The Bobster is still snoozing, but then again it only takes him 5 minutes to get ready.

I don't know about the weather yet. I can see the sun and I look out my window here and see leaves turning already. It's supposed to be 88 here today and it's very humid out. Weatherbug shows rain coming so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Everything is ready for the party justincase it's a go.

Terry... check is in the mail today.

I'll be looking at flights too. Mine will be about $500 also and guess we'll have to wait and check out arrivals and departures so we are kind of coordinated before I book anything.

Off to get ready for breakfast. Everyone have a great day!!

Up early this morning, have to go into work for 3 hours.

We swam most of the day yesterday but waiting to see what the weater is going to be for today. Got lots of exercising in.

I did most excellent on my eating yesterday. Today should be a good day also. Lots of fruit and I bought some red, yellow and orange peppers the other day. So we will most likely be using the outside grill tonight.

Everyone have a great day.

Suzie... I got in the pool last night. I just missed the Water so much, I said what the heck. It was only 78 and was chilly, but once I got in it was fine and I got my exercising in. Then I went in the hot tub for 20 minutes and got my body temperature back up!!! They are supposed to deliver the heater and set it up Monday and hopefully we'll get the piping laid sometime next week. I'm ready for some warm water swimming!!

Off to breakfast.. bbl....

Morning everyone

up drinking my coffee..... had a nice chat with Terry last night... coun't just text her.

We went to the bar for a friends bday party, had fun. wasn't very crouded - this is the last big race weekend in Saratoga so everyone went up that way... too far for me. good thing though, I was tired.

Well i'm doing some flight research... I really liked flying on delta but i don't know if that is going to be an option

Good Morning Vi's~~

Congratulations, Terry! How exciting!!

Well, everything ended up going fine yesterday & last eve w/the PTA stuff... exhausting, but fine...

Today is bts shopping w/dd for a new 1st-day outfit (Lord give me strength) + kid's activities, etc...

Make it a good one, Vi's!

Hope you get your party in, Judy!!

Terry

if i got a medical alert charm can you make me a pretty chain and latch for it?

Terry

if i got a medical alert charm can you make me a pretty chain and latch for it?

Absolutely! I'll do my best!

Well, I just called everyone and postponed the choir party till Sept 6. Next time we'll have a backup plan for bad weather. Sure hope I made the right decision. It's beautiful out now, but a storm is coming. We'll see at 6 if I made the right decision or not. I'm headed to Walmart to get fruit for fruit kebobs for after church fellowship tomorrow.

Absolutely! I'll do my best!

oh... thank you... i'll send it with my dep money in the next month is that ok? After being really sick at work last week.... i just kept thinkng these guys don't know and what if something happened?

kind of scared me

Morning V's!

Thank you for the card Jane, very funny and appropriate!!

Terry that is so cool about your bracelet! And you're lucky with that rain, we're in a drought and we've been hearing for days how hurricane Fay is sending storms our way 'today' over and over, and then nothing.

One of Russell's brothers is coming down for the weekend.. Russell rolled his eyes about it, even though he asked me if it was ok. I said if you didn't want him to come, you shoulda just said I said no! Apparently he's been telling him no for months and feels bad. I don't know why they like to come here?? They don't do anything, they just watch tv and play video games- which they do at home.

I'm going to pottery barn sometime today with a friend, and then later on I'm going to visit my other friend who had her baby while we were in Gruene! He is getting so big in the pictures she posted on myspace, and he's smiling now.. so cute! :tongue: