Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

THREE BUSINESS DAYS to call you back?? Ugh, so unprofessional. I hate doctors who don't take their hippocratic oath seriously. I mean you did say YOU COULDN'T EAT. That sucks Laura. I wish everyone could have a doctor like my fill doctor nearby. She's banded so she knows our struggles, she responds to you ASAP and she's reasonably priced. So now you wait till Wednesday? Stay on those Protein drinks...

My doc's office left the message about moving to Wednesday.. I just called them back, the girl who called is out of the office today, and the girl who answered said he is seeing patients on Monday so she's not sure why they wanted to move me. I said "I am pregnant and I can't eat, and I really need to not move if I don't have to".. so she said she's going to try to figure out why the girl wanted to reschedule me, and if I don't hear back from her by the end of the day come on Monday.

I feel ya, Kat! I recently closed all my accounts at Chase Bank....I've wanted to do it for years 'cause they are the Rolls Royce of bank fees, I tell ya!! So I finally did it when they lost one of my deposits and I had to wait for DAYS for them to reconcile the situation. Oh, what JOY I took in pulling my funds from that bank....all $800 of them!! LOL I'm sure they're sorry to see ME go!! That'll teach 'em!

Laura - what a RIP OFF!! Good for you! You musta learned something from me at the hotel in SA!!

Things with my son are alright. His doctor is on vacation this week and I'll feel better after I am able to talk to her and get him lined up with a psychotherapist....IF I can get him to go. Big IF. Mom is doing actually very well lately. She's back on solid foods.

BAMA: Deposit that is due will be $60.00 each.

How's everyone today? I was out in the field this morning, doing some training with some managers...

Even though I have no kids in school I kinda love back to school time. It seems like everyone is more on a regular schedule. Like you can come into the office everyday and know what to expect. During the summer it seemed like it was something different going on every week with everyones schedules. Also the traffic gets heavier but at least it's on schedule. You know M-F how long it's gonna take you to get to work. During the summer it's so sporatic (sp?).

Ha ha ha Judy! If only I were a Lesbian President... then you'd have all the bases covered! HA HA!

What happened at the hotel in SA? I've heard ya'll mention it a few times but I missed that episode of drama...

Ugh, my bank treats my like crap on a regular basis and I'm just too lazy to move accounts. I've got everything in my life set up on auto-draft so I just think it would be a pain to find another bank that will treat me right.

Story of my life girls, LOL...

It was just funny.. They didn't give us a riverwalk view, so Terry called down and asked why not.. and he said "You have to request it".. and she said "But it's the same price, but I had to let you know that I'd want a view, because you didn't know I would rather look at the riverwalk than a construction site." (Paraphrasing) and his answer must have been "Yes".

So she just started fussing and raising her voice and basically calling him an idiot.

It was funny to watch!! I realized how in charge Terry is!

Oh, if any of you are using Wachovia, Wachovia is going under.. so I'd pull money.

Yeah, I was some kind of pissed! We booked 5 rooms MONTHS in advance and they give us a room whose window/balcony is about 20' from the huge building under construction next door. So I called to have them move us to another room....and they said, "but you didn't request it! Perhaps next time you book with us, you need to let us know that you want a river view." I was just pissed!! We paid for a "Suite" too! It was a rip-off all the way around. I'll never stay at or recommend that hotel again! I also don't remember reading or being advised in any way that the lobby was under construction!! Yuck!! I am just not that crazy about San Antonio....never have been.

ugh, that sucks! I don't know why I missed this particular piece of drama.... off having my own drama i presume...

I've always LOVED San Antonio though. Always good experiences and good memories...

I actually had a lot of fun in SA, and I liked the room of our lil' dump more than the B&B. B&B's just aren't my thang.. the people running it creeped me out (that old guy that sat there every day?!) and little cottages that look like amish stuff.. I dunno, just doesn't appeal to me.

I did like sitting on the back porch with ya'll though, wish we could do that at least once a week :wink2:

I LOVED the B&B.. Great set up, loved the room and Breakfast was really good, except for being told to "simmah down"! The hotel in SA was fine, but I really loved the riverwalk. Just wish we had had more time to look in the stores and sample the food in different restaurants. But then again, Laura is young and hip and I'm old, sweet and innocent!:P:tt2:

Ok... so I still can not eat a lean cuisine pizza......... OMG the pain! the pb'ng that will not quit.......... and yes, I shoved it in my mouth to fast to boot

Whew...finally got dh to say I have his "blessing" to go to Alabama instead of "you do not need MY permission". I told him I was not asking his permission....that I wanted his blessing...there IS a difference. I think I got through to him. So, now I only have to listen to the crap off and on for 10 more months. Its doable...and it is SO gonna be worth it!