Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Tracy

we get to "meet the teacher" for Dylan next week... and Wed we get to go to high school orientation

dylan is so excited to start school

Ok, so I guess I'll book the place then! I'll do it tomorrow from work.

I think Suzie is the only one who hasn't chimed in yet. Everyone else is a GO, right?

Kat

Terry

Jane

Judy

Jenn

TracyK

TracyM

Haydee

Laura+1 tee hee

Michelle

Pamela

Suzie? You in?

Edited by TerriDoodle

Hi ladies~

Susanne is here...all is right in the world.

I am 1000% in agreement w/ Kat's email! We need to make it known...and out there.

Been a long day. We had chinese chicken salad today for lunch...and about 3pm everyone was sick! Feel crappy...gonna chill w/ my sweetheart!

I am sooo excited for the trip! TracyKS...i love that attitude. Laura...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo just cause!

Kat...feel better!

Judy..thanks for the text this am. I have not had anytime to respond yet, lol! This is quicker and easier.

BBL!

I did a post in the 'bama thread referring to this as a reunion....maybe that will lessen the issues as they come up.

I am off to bed, the meds make me sleepy as heck, I have been asleep on poor Rick for an hour. We sat down on the sofa, and next thing I know he is trying to move me nicely so he can go shower, and I have drooled all over his leg....so glad he loves me!!!

See y'all in the morning.

Pamela, I am so glad your sweetie is home---you needed her there.

Kat

Morning gals

have a great day... i'm so glad i can commit..

I have a birthday party tonight at my favorite bar, i'll try to check in when i get home - but going to be a long night.... i can tell already

Laura - how you feeling? you taking your vits yet? Did you get an appt with the dr yet?

Have a good one everyone!

Good Friday Morn, Vi's~~

I think that's it for now... just good morning... I just sat here for 2 mins w/thoughts flying through my head but none lept out of my fingers... too much on my mind I think... too much to do today... it's Back to School night & as the prez I've got to go prep both buildings this a.m. w/PTA stuff...

will check back later...

Good Morning!!!!

I attended my first PTA meeting last night and it was really low key. I introduced myself as "fresh meat" and everyone laughed. Seriously, there were 3 new parents and the core group was SO happy to see us they were falling all over themselves with gratitude.

I am signed up to help with picture day.

I did not weight this morning because I gave in to the DQ demon.

Up and getting ready for work. I have another busy day ahead of me.

Slept wonderful last night but didn't stay up late to watch Olympics.

Have to workout extra hard today to make up for the movie popcorn yesterday.

Need to change the CTCD from Thursday. That's my only day off.

Everyone have a great day.

Good morning Violets!

I slept so good last night. I passed out and did not budge until i felt Macy tapping my head at 7:25 AM.

Big Brother watchers...YAY, the witch is gone! Now if they can get rid of the old man, all will be right with the world. He is 2 faced and I can not stand folks like that. Who knows, maybe he isn't 2 faced but that is the way he is being portrayed.

Kat-do you feel better?

Jenn-dd is kinda excited about school. She has been to day cares and preschools since she was born so she is kind of over it, ya know?

Macy is concerned about if I am staying home alone or not while she is at school. She does not want me to be lonely so I had to tell her a little white lie and say I was going to work when she goes to school. I feel bad for having to say that but she would never get on the bus!

Pammie-so glad Susanne is home with you. I know you must be happy. Has she found your new clothes yet? lol :wink:

TracyinKS-I am going to sign up too. I don't think the first meeting is for a couple of weeks. I have a little time to decide.

Michelle-why would you have too much on your mind? :huh2:

(and would you really have it any other way?)

Jane-feeling better?

Suzie-don't work too hard!

Judy-why are you going to get brats for the party? All they will do is spoil everyones good time. I hope Macy doesn't turn out to be a one.:tongue::lol:

Laura-how is the little momma this morning? Are your boobs sore yet?:wink2:

Terry-hope things are going good for you! How are you?

Haydee-(((hugs))) how have you been?

Everyone have a fantastic day...if I left someone out, it doesn't mean I don't love ya!:ohmy:

Good Morning Vi's~

I too slept hard last night. I didn't think I was going to, I still flet nauseated when I went to bed, and I kind of remember sometime in the night getting really hot, but nothing til the alarm went off at 5! Then Manda tucking Kinsey in bed with me at 6....then the alarm again a few minutes ago. Not sure when the builders are due here, but sometime today, and didn't want to have them ring the bell and find me still in jammies and asleep. I have to go out in the yard and show them the final resting place for the shop.....so got up. Now, I am up, have on a bra, brushed my teeth and hair, and pulled on some clothes---that is as good as it is getting for awhile!!!

Have not eaten anything, but so far my stomach feels better, I do not want to eat.....so am going to have to think on what I might have in a little bit.

For a long time I missed the back to school goings ons-----but have settled into not doing it pretty well. I did run into a totally bizarre kind of NSV thing I never dealt with before this year due to back to school. I got some $$$$ for my birthday so went to buy some new jeans, and there was squat to pick from, so when I mentioned it to the salesgirl in Maurices, she told me, they just had a hard time keeping stock during the back to school times. I have not work a "back to school" size clothes in a hunert years, so I never had the problem. So.....I held onto my $$$ and am waiting. I found nothing in the mall stores, or Target, I was getting so disgusted, til she said that, and I felt pretty doggone good about it then!!

Terry, how are things with your Mom? And your Son? Want an extra son? Mine is on my list!!

I wish they would get here and get started!

I have to go to Farmington and go to the credit union and withdraw money to pay them! I went over last night, and I had put it off til the last minute because I felt crummy. But I sat in line behind another car in the drivethru when they left I pulled up, and the little metal door was closed over the canister. I looked at my clock and it said 5:43--so I hit the call button and nothing. I looked up at the window, and that witch in there was shaking her head no, and flipped a sign around that said closed. I was furious!!! I went around to the front to the walk in, and the sign says they are open from 9 AM to 5:45 PM. WTH???? 5:45??? I look then at their temp/clock sign out front and right then on their own clock it said it was 5:44. I was feeling so bad and was SSSOOOOOOO mad, I told Rick I am going in today and closing every account I have with them. I was sitting in their line---and they closed according to their own clocks early, I will just move my money elsewhere. So today, I am closing the savings account, and as our CD's mature, I am moving them as well. Never have I ever been treated friendly in there, so to heck with them! We originally years ago opened the account at the credit union because they were the cheapest place to finance a used car. We have kept the extra account, so we could use their financing if we wanted, and we liked having things a bit diversified, and it is locally run.....but they can do without my not so big bucks!!! LOL So will I do without them if the builders ever show up!

Well my sleeping beauty is up, so I am going to go fix her some breakfast---she wants toast and jelly--might try a piece and see how it goes! BBL

Kat

Good Morning, Violets.. I was up at 7 to let the garage dog out and didn't get to bed until after midnight cause I was watching the olympics. I went back to bed and here it is 10:30 and I'm just getting up again.. YIKES!!!

Tracy... we have sophisticated brats here in Northern Michigan. And even if they don't misbehave....... we EAT them. How's that for behavior modification??

Kat..glad you're feeling better. I don't get Ethan til 3:30 today so I have all morning to get things done around here. Oh wait....... I already slept half the morning away!!!

Michelle..hae a good day today with all your PTA stuff. Last year I roomed with a Lesbian. This year I'll room with a President. woooo hooooo!

Tracyinks...I overdid on granola bars yesterday so I didn't weigh in this morning either. I honestly have not lost anything in months now.. well, I've lost and then gained right back. They are not going to be very happy at the docs when we go back in a couple of weeks. But maybe a little fill will jumpstart the loss. I sure hope so. I'm happy in my size 12 pants and XL or L shirts, but I sure would like to see the scale reflect my exercise and wise eating more.

Jane...glad you're feeling better and TGIF to you!!

Suzie.. I stayed up to watch the men's volleyball and saw the BMX stuff too. I can't imagine riding those little bikes over big bumps is an Olympic sport!!

Everyone have a great day. I'm going to go find some "brunch"! It's looking like rain here right now so I'm really doubting we have the party tomorrow. Oh well.. I'll enjoy my backyard from the window and save money on BRATS!

Mornin' V's!

Yes, I have appt. to get an unfill and to get an ultrasound. The band doc's office called this morning and wants to reschedule to next Wed. Argh!! I am getting scared that I'm going to get morning sickness before I get this unfill, and it is so tight, even late at night I can't eat anything resembling solids.

Sore boobs is the only indication I have, and they are very sore.. it's a very odd pain. I've been reading this pregnancy bible my mom bought me, and I read too much about the birthing process. I'm back to terrified again!! Epesiotimies? :tongue::wink2::wink:

Heh.. I told ya'll on Tuesday morning I called a local fill doctor to get info (the one who came and saw me when I was in the ER with potential appendicitis) since my band doc was booked.. Even though they were open I had to leave a voicemail for nurse & reception.

They finally JUST NOW called me back. In my voicemail I mentioned not being able to eat, need unfill, etc.

So she calls me and goes right into "I talked to Dr. M and he said we can do that, but you'll have to do the initial interview (as if I were going to get the surgery) which is $250, and then fills are $250". I was just thinking, wow, way to get business. He talked to me about my band when I was in the ER, and now I gotta pay him more money to talk about a pre-op interview? Gimme a break. That's not even the real issue though, I told her "I explained I had a problem and despite you being open Tues-Thurs, no one ever called me back. I don't like going to doctor's offices where they don't care to call the patient back in a timely manner" .. and hung up.