Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I am going to ask my doc to completely unfill me on Monday. I've been a little too tight for months, and now it's extremely too tight to the point of no eating.. I think my stomach would like a breather to be open for a little while.

But, I remember when I was first banded (and the feeling), he put on the smallest band and he said even with no saline it was pretty fitted for me. So I should not be able to eat bread even with it completely open. I AM able to eat salad & meats though (going based off of when I was first banded). I am actually really looking forward to that. Lucky me, I have not been craving any sweets lately. I even had oppertunities and I passed on em?!

But I would really like a nice chef salad that goes down with no sliming.

1st Ultrasound (and appt.) is Sept. 11!

Edited by FairyFacade

Tongiht is meet the teacher night at macys school. I just called and asked if she could bring her school supplies with us tonight because I do not know if she will be able to carry them all!

Forearm Blizzard! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this unfill has taken a huge toll on me.. I feel like I could actually EAT a big juicy grease laden cheeseburger WITH bun!

I haven't tried................. yet.

Who would of thought a mere .4cc could open me up this much!

I was 180 this morning

:smile2: I could have told you that....

Me, too ........ 2.2 cc is too loose, 2.3 is better, but still too loose....2.6 and I'm sliming and PBing like mad. 2.4cc is probably where I'll end up. So just a 0.2-0.3cc makes all the difference in the world.

Hi gals

OK here goes

Haydee, Ithaca IS 3 hour drive. not a bad drive at all... want to come visit?

Ok

Terry... I did it... I AM 100% IN.... mom is excited about our trip...so that will take care of the kids...as for money, i can't pay til after the holidays but.... it won't matter what the cost is.... i'll set aside the max and hope for the best.

Kat, that is fantastic.... can't even imagine

Tracyks - i'm still at the same i was in TX - that is great

I'm going back to the gym and Water aerobics once school starts in 2 weeks, just been crazy here. DD made the JV cheer squad at school and is so excited and she is going to continue to Jr coach until it becomes tomuch

well, off to eat.... then who knows

ttfn

Pam... I would love to room with you!

I was answering the random questions people googled that pulled up my blog. One of them was 'pictures of lorcets'.. so I put it on there!

I was answering the random questions people googled that pulled up my blog. One of them was 'pictures of lorcets'.. so I put it on there!

lol, oh, OK. I was like...wtf? why is this here? lol You may be asking yourself why I was looking...wanted to see if you blogged about the baby :cool2:

Suzie-sorry I missed your call! DH is on nights so I had the phones on vibrate and I missed it :mellow:

By the way...the 2 Tracys are roomies so hide the alcohol :smile2:

Hiya girls!

What a day! I told Michelle earlier, I was just not interested in food, but was not gagging at the thought anymore---wrong!!! I have thrown up 3 times today----not like PB'd thrown up----like I get light headed and heave with nothing in there, and I have a fever. I took some phenergen to stop the nausea, but my head is still throbbing, and I could care less if I ever eat again. Scares the you know what out of me to do that, what if I slip my band, just from a case of a stomach virus???

Ok, it is official, I will try to figure out what to post, and post it on the 'bama thread, about this being a REUNION meet up, and our only exceptions will the be Violets who could not attend last year. Done deal, we will need an EARLY head count....to avoid problems like last year. Thanks for all the input!

Rick's secretary called me and told me I will LOVE Alabama!!! So he is already telling people I am going, does that mean he cannot wait to be rid of me??? Actually she was asking him about what I thought of SA, they are thinking of taking their DD's, and he said we liked it well enough that we were planning to go back, but a baby led us to Alabama instead!!

Now the $100 question is.......which one of you loverly ladies is gonna have a baby next year to make our minds up? Looks like you will NEVER be coming my way!!!! LOL

Company---bbl~

Kat

wow it sure is quiet in here.

Went to meet macys teacher. She is such a sweet girl/lady. I say it that way cause she looks so young! Then again, I am getting old, so...

Macy saw her and said, "momma she is SO cute!". lol Anyway, we got to see where macys chair is and where her cubby is. Learn about the bus info and about the cafeteria money stuff. I just learned all kinds of 411 tonight!

Have a great night violets!

Ok, OK.. you talked me into it. I'll have a baby so you all can visit Michigan. After all that lady in Japan, at 61, just gave birth to her own grandchild. Shouldn't be THAT hard, should it??

Ethan was here all day and we had a great time. He is finally calling me when he wants something. I'm MomMom to him. The Bobster is Poppa. He always said it before when asked who we were, but today for the first time he yelled it out when he wanted me with him. I love it!!

I have tomorrow morning to get the house cleaned for the choir party on Saturday. Ethan comes from 3-5 so I'll do some more cleaning after he leaves!! Then we have to go out and get the brats, burgers and hot dogs for the party. It doesn't start til 6, so I have time in the morning to get everything ready. uh oh.. just looked at the weather report and it says thunderstorms on Saturday. I already told the choir if it rained, then we would have to cancel it. Dang...!!! I'm not going to get the meat til Saturday morning now. Don't want all that stuff with nobody to eat it!!

Kat.. hope you're feeling better and I totally agree with the email you sent about the trip.

Tracy...School doesn't start here for a couple of weeks yet, but I remember well when the munchkins came and met me and scoped out the territory at the meet and greet before school started. Such excitement in their eyes! So many tears in their mom's eyes!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the memories!! Now I just look forward to taking Ethan to school in 3 more years!

I'm headed for bed. Everyone have a great evening. sleep well.

I'm going to bed. will i get a roomie for our trip?

or am i stag???