Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Goochie coo little v!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!:):lol:

Can't wait to go through this process with you!! Judy, didn't you say you knew some tips on how to sway the sex of your baby? Or was that for pre-conseption right? Cuz once the sperm gets to the egg it's already decided? I wasn't too good in biology!

I am still cracking up with that pic!!!!!!

Oh now my tummy hurts from laughing like an idiot in my office!!!!!!

OHHH THAT'S RIGHT JUDY!!! JUDY!!! HALP!! I wanna little GIRL!! I forgot what you said, do I eat lots of ice cream and cake now? Wasn't that how it went? :)

I know the pre-conception superstitions, about positions and what not, but all that has passed.

OHHH THAT'S RIGHT JUDY!!! JUDY!!! HALP!! I wanna little GIRL!! I forgot what you said, do I eat lots of ice cream and cake now? Wasn't that how it went? :eek:

so THATS why I had a girl....:)

I LOVE the date of April 24th-------that will be my bandiversary!!

I think you are sad because you were having so much fun "trying" Laura!!! You had worried about fertility issues, and so I do imagine this is a total surprise!!! Weight loss does that! Your Mom has gone through some sad times with your sister recently, I bet she really is over the moon about this!!

Anyone who is not "trying" better be careful!!! Judy and I each have new grandbabies on the way, Denise just had 2 new grandsons, and now Laura, it might be catching!!! I am immune......but I keep exposing myself to assure myself it is so!!

Dad and I left at 5:30 this morning, takes an hour to drive up, we loaded the truck, got about a cord of wood. Takes a little longer coming home, I drop my speed, the additional weight, makes reaction time slower. Then we got to his house and unloaded it. I convinced Kinsey to stay with my Mom for the day----I am already tired!!

Going to pick Mom up after Kinsey leaves and we are going to hit the Farmers Market.

Rick is at the dentist, getting a tooth fixed that he broke, and a cavity filled they found during his cleaning the other day. He is 48 years old, and this is his first cavity!! He has lost bone though, and they said he will likely have to have dentures in his future. It runs in his family. His Moms side. Her teeth are soooooo horrible, she has literally had them just drop out, so she has a snaggle tooth here and there. Her late brother HATED it!! His were the same, and he had them all pulled and dentures, and he kept after her to do the same, but she won't. Rick says he WILL. He refuses to let his teeth become like that.

My cell phone, is paid through DH's work! The company pays for a phone, and the shop also provides a phone, so we each use them! BUT, I do not have text options----a company NO NO! Good thing I was here to read it myself!

Told my Dad this morning I was going to Alabama!!! His only response was not to forget my banjo.....took me awhile, but is in reference to a song he used to sing to me when I was younger!

Well, I am snacking away on nuts here, I need to go make something decent to eat. Will be checking in to see whats goin' on!

And Suzanne----if things do not change, I will out this person to all of the room, and discuss my options with Alex. Thanks for the support tho!!!

Kat

Going to Alabama with a Banjo on my knee?

Although we sing it going to Louisianna with a banjo..

Just got back from Sam's Club and than we went to lunch.

The person I went to lunch with had the gastric-bypass about 7 years ago. She did wonderful and lost about 90 pounds. She has since gained back about 70 of it. She is miserable. There are a few side affects from the surgery and she has to deal with them for the rest of her life. That and gaining back most of the weight has made her a very unpleaseant and unhappy person. I don't blame her either. Back when they were real big on doing this surgery they didn't have any support for their patients. That is what I like about my Doctor. I get to see him when I can, His staff is the best, he has a website and chatroom. Almost anything we need we can get from them. To bad the older by-pass surgery people didn't get all that support.

It pains me to see her in all the physical and emotional pain. But she tells me it does her a world of good to spend time with me. We went to a salad bar place by her today and she was amazed at it. She said she didn't know it was there and she was surprized at all the good selection of healthy food. Little at a time I'm going to help her. Now if I can get her to start doing some walking and some other form of exercise which she is lacking. Bless her little heart.

So, I had oatmeal for Breakfast. A salad and fruit for lunch and now we are on our way to do our shift at the hospital. I'll let you know what dinner was then. I have to fast the rest of the night. I have labs in the morning.

See ya later.

In case I didn't have enough on my plate, I offered to be the Secretary/Treasurer of our winter league that starts tonight. hah hah, I'm crazy.. I did treasurer about 5 years ago in Atlanta of a TINY league, like 8 teams.. and it was a headache..

This is 2 positions, of a major league, 40 teams.

Good news is, I get paid.