Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Piehole Report

B = van chai Protein shake

L = 1 boca burger on 1 sliced homegrown Tomato, 1 slice am cheese, 1 dill pickle spear & some mayo

S = grande skinny cinnamon dolce latte

S = 1 sugar free frozen fruit pop

D = a few spoonfuls that probably = about 1/4 cup of tuna casserole

S = mocha java protein drink

I am not posting the food today...lets just say 'forgive me Father for I have sinned'. I can not WAIT until I can get a fill!!

So are we loving BB or WHAT!

So far so good!!

Breakfast was a scrambled egg with diced ham and cheese---ate about 3/4 of it.

no Snacks this morning at all

lunch was a chicken strip cut up over about a cup or a cup and a half of salad with Roasted Red Pepper Vinigrette....mmmmmmm was really good, but I ate too much, and now I am cooking dinner, and am not going to be eating if I am not hungry yet!

It is clouding up and thundering outside, and my house smells yummy----I have Italian Sausage cooking, to make spaghetti sauce---which is dinner.....spaghetti. If I eat I can only do 1/4- 1/3 cup of Pasta, and I am FULL!!!!!!!!!!!

Water----3 bottles of Water, and a bottle of Propel.

Exercise---just feeling good I remember how to spell it, cuz I forgot how to do it!!

Kat

Good evening, Violets..

What a beautiful day today!! It got up to 82 and the pool was 78, but felt good. I had flute rehearsal this morning. Ethan was supposed to come over, but his mom screwed up and took him to daycare instead, so I had all day to do whatever I wanted. I played sports on Wii... I'm great at bowling, suck at tennis and am totally out of it when it comes to golf. But I put in about 40 minutes on the wii and 30 minutes in the pool, plus I did gardening.. trimming and final mulching. I'm supposed to have a couple ladies over tomorrow for a pool party, but it's supposed to rain so don't know how that's going to work out.

As far as eating today, I had...

1 pkg. instand oatmeal with Splenda Brown Sugar and raisins

1 cup almond chicken (leftovers)

2 slices hard salami

4 coconut shrimp couple bites of salad

1/2 slice of fudgy wudgy cake... don't ask...

2 liters Crystal Light

too much popcorn to even measure.. We went to see The Mummy... it was so so.. not anything to write home about.

I'm done with everything for the day except for some more Crystal Light. I'm really thirsty for some reason. Oh yeah, the popcorn.. ya think?

Going to go watch some tv and then head to bed early. Ethan is supposed to be here by 8 in the morning.

PamELa, my book arrived today. Gonna try and start it tonight. Terry did you get yours yet?

My cruise buddy is on her way to my doctor for a seminar tomorrow morning and meeting with him in the afternoon. Sure hope everything goes well for her. She's going to feel sooooooooooo different with some weight off her. I'm excited!!

Everyone have a good night.. sleep well!

I still have not gotten my book!! It makes me mad!! I have sinned against food today also. Gonna do my wii and some laundry!!

Good morning, violets.

Ethan arrived early.. glad I was up! I just finished bowling a couple of games and playing one game of tennis on the wii. Now I know why my arm and waist are sore!!

Nothing much planned for the day except for a couple of friends coming over to go in the pool. It's sunny now, but supposed to rain this afternoon. Just hope it holds off until evening.

Everyone have a good day. I'm off to find some Breakfast.< /span>

Busy, busy, busy. That's how my day was yesterday. It started at 4:30am and ended at 10pm. Now I'm up early to start another very busy day. Can't wait till Saturday afternoon when I get home from work, that means I have a day and a half to myself. I'm excited.

I had an excellent eating day yesterday. Just not getting in as muc Water as I would like. I'm doing ok on it, just wish I was getting more.

Boy, it sure is quite here without Laura. I hope she is having the time of her life.

Be back later tonight. Have a great day.

Good Thursday Morn, Vi's~~

Another day of rummaging around the house planned for today... I'm actually dressed in my grubbies so I have no excuses not to venture down into the bowels of my dusty, dirty, messy basement!

Hey, I'm sure you've all heard the reports about the guy they think sent the anthrax letters who killed himself last week just as the authorities were getting ready to indict him? Well, that's my town! Frederick, MD. (ok, I technically live in a tiny town just north of Fred., but basically that's where I live.) On the morning of 9/11, I was at dd's pre-school, which is 1 block away from Ft. Dietrick, which is where this guy worked & where they do all the biological warfare testing stuff -- lovely, huh? It's a huge story here, naturally, as the folks who knew him can't reconcile the guy they think they knew w/the one who's being portrayed in the news... weird huh? Double lives are so interesting, dontcha think? But it'd be too complicated to live one!

Ok... off to eat & then adventure down to the dark & murky depths...

Edited by mdrai

Just finishing up my oatmeal and raisins. TRACYK... where are you?? You're almost always the first to post in the mornings. YOu must be finally out of the gettin' up for work mode.

Sun is still shining and my fingers are crossed for a good day. It's only 60 out now, but I have the solar panels going on the pool so it should warm up by 2 when the ladies are coming over.

Off to clean up the kitchen... BBL

Thanks for noticing Judy...feels good to know I am missed :thumbup:

Here I am! I surprised myself and slept until 7:50 AM. That is the latest I think I have slep in years. Probably cause TOM is here in full force and I do not feel well.

We wanted to go to Schlitterbahn (water park) today but that has been put on hold. I feel bad cause dh is off and I feel like crap and all I wanna do is crawl in bed and hibernate. I know he wants to go do something. Maybe we can find some kind of compromise.

How is everyone doing?

This morning I have had 2 cups of coffee so far and I am going to have some WC oatmeal. I will pray that after that I make good choices. It is my plan to be a model bandster today.

Good morning!! Lazy day here also!! I could have stayed in bed for days it seemed!! Finally had to drag myself out!!

Not much going on here. I did use the wii last night and I sweated! When I walk on the treadmill I don't sweat, so if that is a sign I did good. I am hoping I get one of my books in the mail today. I ordered them from half.com and you are supposed to mail them out within 3 days, I ordered them from a big company and the last one shipped out Monday, of course that is the one everyone else is reading now!!

My coffee is finally done brewing, so here I go for my day!!!

Jane

Late sleeping morning for us too!!! I actually got up at 5, visited with Rick til he left at 5:30, waited for Kinsey to get here, and glory be....she was still snoozing, so I told Manda, put her in my bed---and I followed her, not getting back up til a quarter after 8!!! She just woke up! So now I have to stop typing every few minutes and change Barbies clothes!!!

I had a small bowl of Grape Nuts Cereal for breakfast--and have already had a bottle of Water, and my vitamins!!

Our baseball games got rained out last night and postponed until noon today----thinking of taking Kinsey since it is daytime games.

I have to go to Hobby Lobby and see if I can find a picture frame I need.....so I can put my Cowboy Connor picture in the fair. I keep telling Ali I will do it, so I better!! I bought a frame for it, but the frame is slightly too big---all they had was a document frame 8.5X11--and the pic is 8X10. I have a wood look paper behind it and you would never know, but for the fair they would!!! I actually have some of my antique barb wire worked into the frame----so I would be more comfortable leaving it at home anyway. Will find an old wood frame in an 8X10, and let it go that way---no mat. Connor was only about 3 weeks old and tiny---maybe 6 pounds, and my brother in law brought him a cowboy hat and boots---they both of course swamped him, but they put them on him anyway.....so I had my DIL remove his clothes and took his picture from the back, so you see cowboy hat, bare bottom and cowboy boots way up his little scrawny legs. It is cute!!

That and my tractor are the only things I am taking to the fair this year. And Rick is going to be working---so I....as in me, myself and I.....have to drive the tractor in!!! I have drove it in the fields probably more than I care to remember, but never on the roadway! My Dad will drive behind me with flashers on--it is about an 9 mile drive.......will take an hour!!! OK, not quite---but awhile! So----if it would quit raining, I would go wash the tractor and get things done today. But it is still raining off and on.

Tracy---did weight loss change your TOM a lot? My friend I meet up with from Durango, was complaining that with her weight loss, hers has gotten much worse, and she sure hates it. I had my hysterectomy long before banding, so have no clue what to advise her.

Will Ethan be gone in time for your pool party Judy, or is he going to be the entertainment??? They are so good for that!!

Jane, I guess with you and Judy, I am going to have to begin looking for my own Wii, so I can get back to actual exercise. I mean I am very active---but no actual exercise plan. And I want a pool too!!! LOL I want......I want......!!!!

Michelle---if we don't hear from you by 6 PM we will send rescuers to your basement!!!

I actually saw 170.0 on the scale this morning.......going to wait to see if it holds or not!!!

If we don't do the game---and she is willing we might try the movie again today. Yesterday I told Kinsey she had to take an early nap if she wanted to go see Space Chimps---and she laid straight down and was asleep in 10 minutes. But she woke up and the first words out of her mouth were "I no wanna go to the movie" I have no idea if she had a bad dream about it or what!!!

If I go to the movie, the weight will go back up from the salt on the popcorn--------not to mention the butter!! LOL

The bucket of candy has not haunted me, but I DID dream about it---we were outside and trick or treaters started coming and I had forgot to buy candy!! I was so glad I had the bucket of candy!! LOL----like with grandkids I could forget Halloween!!!

Going to go play Barbies!!

Kat