Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hi gals.

I GOT MY FILL>....!!! YIPEE they are nuts, wouldn't give me one last time and then today wanted to get me to 1.5... hello 1.25... that is .25more than i had...

ONDERLAND HERE I COME!!!

Wow, missed a lot today

go Track

Jenn-yay for your fill! You have been needing one so bad! I am glad for you :lol:

Thanks Judy, Pammie & Tracy (either B word will work as long as it has "skinny" before it)

lol did you realize that Track was really TracyK???

I love my dr, he is such a shit head but smirks the entire time I'm in there with him. He likes messing with me. He told me I better start going to the Tanning hut to boost my mood. LOL ... now that is from a man who has been with me for 2 winters and 2 tanning seasons... not to go get mental help.

Denise. How scary, how is your dd?

I have so many windows open from all day i don't know what I have going on here... sorry if i missed something

Okay I need advice.....I am freaking out. I went for my fill today and the Dr could not pull out any Fluid. He was kind of so so about it but later admited I could have a small leak. He had trouble getting into my port and I am not sure he ever did. He ended puting in 2cc where I had been over 3. I still feel like I dont have any restriction. I had my surgery in Mexico and have a call into the Dr to see what he says.

The first time I went to get a fill my friend went to get one. She had 3 fills and he couldnt pull anything out either and she has been fine ever since and he has gotten fluid out everytime since then.

Has this happened to anyone?

Shannon

The time before last that I went in was because I didnt feel any restriction after a fill. I went back in and there was only 1/2 of my fill left and he has no idea why...been fine since and have restriction so who knows where it went? He thinks maybe during my last fill when he withdrew the fluid it may have disconnected from the port when he put it back in, sending it back into my tissue rather than into the port. Don't stress out (easier said than done). Wait until they look into it more and go from there...Good luck! :lol:

Denise. How scary, how is your dd?

We went to her appt today and the doc said that everything looks ok with her and the baby. They think she may have had a vagal response (similar to soldiers who stand too long and the blood doesn't circulate back to their brains), which is common with pregnant women, or she may have had low blood sugar. We bought her a bunch of Snacks to have on hand during the day so that she has things between meals....

We saw the baby on ultrasound, still looks like a little blob but it had little arms and legs and was moving around LOL. She's only 10 weeks but she's gained 3 lbs, which she needs because she's always been a STICK.

They gave her some work restrictions from lifting and prolonged standing, but released her back to work starting tomorrow....

On the other side is my other daughter who is doing fantastic. She's finally starting to gain weight now that she's 22 weeks. She had lost 20 lbs all together with the all day sickness, but she's gained about 5 of that back since she's been feeling better. :lol:

Adorable - so glad dd is better. I will keep her in my prayers with Macy!

Speaking of Macy - how is Macy doing this evening - getting any relief from that high fever and big D?

TerriDoodle - I did liquids and then back to basics and I feel back in control of eating. Losing the 10 lbs that I regained from my lowest reading.

The issue now is that I leave for a conference at Sanibell Island just outside Ft Meyers FL for 5 days and they feed you every meal -- I have to stay strong. I must - I don't know that I will have the willpower to though.

:lol: Have a good night everyone! :)

Tracy WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so close to goal!!!!! Gives me hope!!!

Shannon, my last fill was missing some, I am assuming it is a fluke, but the Dr. will recheck next month. Nothing to worry about 1st time.

Jane

Evening, Violets!

Did everybody see this link?? Pretty kewl!!

Obesity surgery may cure diabetes - Diabetes - MSNBC.com

Well, rehearsal is done for the evening and it's time for me to hit the hot tub.

TracyK.... hope your daughter is feeling better and hope you are too!!

Gina.. you can do it!!! You're a violet and we're sending our Purple will power with you!!!

Everyone have a good night. sleep well!!

Judy- I have had hypoglycemia (kind of like diabetes) since I was 16. I have not had one episode since I've been banded. I'm a believer.

Denise - glad you dd's are both doing well, I was sick for the entire 9 months, lost 23lbs with dd and only gained 20 with ds and that was the last 2 months

I hope Macy is feeling better.

We just watched Good Luck Chuck, it was cute

It is just so cold here... I am going to head to bed shortly. Survived day 1 of no food, had 1/4 c Soup for dinner, cream of potato with 1/4 c shredded cheddar cheese... and then i has 1/4 c sf pudding with Protein Powder. sipping lots of Water today. I am just thrilled. I'm glad i got my fill... Long overdue... i needed this reality check

well, i hope that something today has paid offl Monday starts the Y full time again and I'm taking my dr's advice and hitting the tanning bed. I may be a slight fat ass in May but I'll be a tan one. LOL kidding gals

night

Ay-yi-yi.........just looked at the 401K....makes my stomach sick!

Good thing we don't have everything wrapped up there.

Denise, I fainted once when I was pregnant! I had gone by where my ex husband worked, and we had walked behind the counter (parts dept.) and down an aisle, to talk $$$. I started seeing black dots, and woke up to every counterman in the store standing over me! Never happened again.....no idea why it did then! I had just come from lunch---which is why we were arguing money! I had spent some!!! OMG! LOL

Anyway, the pregnancy advanced just fine, no other serious issues, I did end up with a tooth that give me crap the entire pregnancy, and ended up with a root canal when she was like 9 days old!

Baby was fine though! Dang near 9 lbs!

Hope your DD is feeling better, and that all goes well!!! Hugs!

Tracy, hope Macy is feeling better tonight---how are YOU feeling? Do you think you have what she does, or are you simply exhausted? Keep us updated, you are such a good Mommy!

Yes Terry you can come over and play under the tent with Kinsey and I! Yes---I sat under the table and played!!! I had to! I am the only one of us who can read she told me! Was fun, and was also a huge NSV for me. Crawling! I fit under there, and I was able to manuever around. I can't describe it, it was just fun----I loved being able to play with her under there, and not have to decline for lack of being able.

Was a shame to hear about Heath Ledger. I have not heard what they suspect COD to be.

Guess I will check my email and call it a night! See y'all in the morning!

Hugs~~

Kat

Good morning everyone!

Macy is feeling better. No fever since about 4 PM yesterday. I went in her room when she was sleeping and she was sweating it out. She still has a horrible cough and a stuffy head.

As for me, yep, you guessed it. I have it now. Thankfully (so far) my fever has not gone above 101.5. I have the tight chest & coughing. Just all around miserable. Not to mention the scale bounced back up to 180 today. Oh well, it is just temporary.

Have a great day violets.