Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

pam - love you!! your post is awesome and the z=y made it even better!! i was also reading it with a german accent, LOL.

Tracy - so glad your hubby got the job!!! Yay yay yay!! we gotta go Celebrate soon!!

i gotta come back to this... situation at work just came up...

Back...remember y = z

We went along this other river todaz and had a great time. It was raining...soooo green and beautiful forests everzwhere! I felt like i was in a fairz tale, brothers grimm or something. We had a walnut waffle, walnut ice cream thingy and zummz (lol, that is yummy) coffee as we sat along the river and forrest on a covered patio...in the rain. Would be romantic cept we were w- her aunts. We are back here for dinner. <more stuff I've learned:

1. If zou (z = y) go to Europe...at the airport before zou leave the USA, go into the bathroom and steal some toilet seat covers. Thez dont have anz here and a girl can onlz squat so much.

2. Did i mention the cars are small...well the streets are reallz small.

3. Euro spend faster than monez

4. i learned waz more german todaz

5. i cant remember what else i learned...but sure will when i log off

6. oh zea, it gets dark at 10 or later here

7. susanne is funnz. She is normallz verz quiet (z = y) and doesnt saz much in English. It is her second language and not verz comfortable for her. I mean, she speaks a lot w- me...just not w- others. Well, here, the girl doesnt stop talking. She has said more in the last 2 dazs then in the 3.5 zears we've been together.

Laura...we are here just to hang out. Going to Italy for mz birthdaz(i am still shocked how much we use y in English, never thought about it).

Tracz...welcome to, what does Michelle call it...SAHM!!!

Be back when i can!

xoxoxo:thumbup:

Home from the mountains! Will be back to post later---off to the cardio appt. with Manda....hugs!!

Kat

Susanne is funnz. zummz. I love it.

Terry, I'm thinking of you and sending purple power. Hope all goes well.

I got a doctor's appointmnet for this afternoon. I can't hardly get up from the chair. My knee is killing me. Hope it's nothing too serious. Hopefully just some therapy.

Laura, I was a Wal-Mart this morning just pushing my cart a long and they had a display of "Equate" pregnancy test. Your face jump into my mind. Maybe an "Omen"??????

Everyone have a great day.

LOL Suzie!! Probably not.. my gyno said a month at least after being on b/c.. my dermatologist said typically it takes 6 months being off b/c.. and that's if all my lady parts are in working order, and the gyno questions that.

I am in a quandry (is that how it's spelled?!). Russell is all gung-ho about dieting, he starts Saturday after July 4th. I got him a cookie bouquet for our anniversary on Monday. That's mean, I give him a bunch of Cookies right after he starts dieting? :thumbup:

Good afternoon Violets..

Ethan has gone home so it's back to work here for me. Got lots of lawn trimming to do plus potato salad to make. I was going to make a fruit salad, but opted for buying a watermelon instead. Lot less work!!

Pam...have you noticed there are no flying insects at night in Germany??? No screens on the windows at all, as I remember. I also remember blowing the fuse in an entire apartment building trying to plug my curling Iron in. Sure do miss all that good German bread, meat and cheese.. not to mention the gelato and Italian ice. Have you been to an ice cream shop where they make ice cream "creations"? They make ice cream into the shape of steak, or spaghetti.. it's soooooo kewl.. and mighty tasty too.

Laura...the cookie bouquet sounds so neat. No way you knew he was going on a diet!! He'll just have to ration himself and make the treat last that much longer.

Suzie.. how you get some relief for your knee!!!

Kat!! Welcome back!! And thanks for the cute, cute birthday card. It was sooooooo appropriate. what a hoot!!

Gotta run and make the potato salad. Catch ya later!!

HiYa Ladies!

I am HOME and the work is done!! (at least at work it is done).

Today was bittersweet. More sweet than bitter.

I too am reading Pamelas' post with an accent...lol

Judy-I am going to look at your pics soon...

Terri-hope all is well!

Laura-I heard that it takes one month for every year you took b/c to get out of your system. I took it for 5 years and I was pregnant 5 months later :thumbup:

Hmm that's interesting, never heard that!! I've been on BC since I was 14.. so 10 months???? FUN!

Russell said he wants to do the diet I lost weight on a while ago that my mom is now doing.. Atkins. So we spent lunch going over yeses and nos. He said "I can have meat, celery and salt.. I don't need anything else". It must be nice to be so naive. Wait till the carb cravings kick in!! Or you get bored with the same thing over and over..

Whew, I know I keep rambling but I have so much to say hahaha.. or ramble about, whateva!

At work, I told ya the production is being real half-ass lately, it's because they have job security, we have been running ads for new pressmen for ever, and I just found out the reason we don't hire anyone is because the manager is afraid to lose his position if he hires these people who are better than him. Oh. My. !@#$%!!!!

So anyway, lots of drama here today, didn't end up better, just worse and more chaos. THANK GOD FOR 3 DAY WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, the dermatologist gave me an antibiotic for my thing that's not clearing up, so I just started it an hour or so ago. Says it makes you not hungry, and she gave me the high dose version.. sure as heck works, I got a tiramasu (shh) from lunch and it's been on my desk, on our way back I couldn't wait to eat it, then got distracted with work drama for an hour or so, now I'm back and I do not care to eat it. HUH?! I can always eat some tiramasu. I found my new miracle drug roflmao. I have to take it for 3 weeks, lets see how skinny I can get!!

Laura--------just a quick popin to give you a heads up with my situation---I had been on BC for 3 years--went off, and waited....nothing, no periods....so went back he said to give it another month, and see what happened, so when I went back the next month and told him still nothing, he did a pelvic exam, and told me he knew why....I was pregnant!!!! So........it might not happen often, but it does happen!

I will be gone, in and out. I have a favorite uncle in the hospital dying. It is breaking my heart----he is 84, it isn't like he hasn't had a good life, but it still hurts. He was the epitome of kindness. Oftentimes my Aunt would show up in church, and he wasn't there, I just recently found out that many Sunday mornings, he would be at the local nursing home, helping the men shower, as there were several who didn't care to be helped by the female nurses!! He would help them, he took them communion, he just DID for them, and sooooo many others. We are losing a true Man.....and I hate it. I know he wouldn't feel that way, he was a real Christian, and would be looking forward to seeing heaven....but I sure am going to miss him here.

I will be in and catch up as I can. Glad you are back safe Judy. Hope you are having a blast Pamela. Michelle----I know you are at the beach----hope your card is not too late for your Birthday, with things here, it is kinda crazy.

Suzie, hope your knee is not hurt badly.

Haydee, I would call the "friend" and tell her since she has not been to the 4th celebration in so many years, she probably didn't know, but it was just family now....so maybe you could get together another time....let her give you a wishy washy answer and blow her off! I wouldn't let her show up and bug me on my day of celebrating!!!

I will catch up with the rest of you---you are all in my thoughts!!!

Kat

Hi Girlz.

Firstly, I need to say this before I forget....Laura, that new avatar pic of yours is downright FREAKY...you look like a waif!! When did you loose that last 50#? You are sooooo gorgeous! Do you ever get tired of people telling you that?

Pammy - I am LOVING reading your posts. Even with my one good eye. You are just a scream and I love you to death! I'm so happy that you're having so much fun....and sounds like your sweetie is too!! Good for yall . You both deserve this nice trip.

I'm not reading so well, so I had to skip some posts...sorry.

TRACY!!! Congrats to you, girlfriend!!! I'm so happy for you I could just cry!! ((((HUGS))) So what does this job at Valero mean to you guys? This obviously isn't the Beaumont thing, right?? LOL.. you're not moving again next weekend, are you?

Ok, my left eye hurts like mad. I think it got scratched or something. Other than that, and the fact that I look like I've been through a meat grinder, I feel absolutely fine. Here's a pic or two so you can feel sorry for me:

post-213702-13813137257545_thumb.jpg

post-213702-1381313725796_thumb.jpg

Haydee-I agree with Terry about the friend thing too. I had to tell my 'friend' where to get off too. She was my best friend from 1st grade through high school and we graduated together. I was one of her friends that she would put on the backburner until something better came along then she would go with them. So I know I was always the second or 3rd choice. Well, after high school she got married and had 5 kids....any time we ever did anything I would have to go pick her up. Anyway, she did that wishy washy crap about our 10 year reunion and we had promised all the way up until the day before the reunion that if we went, we would both go but neither of us wanted to. Well, she calls me the next day and says...guess where I went last night...the REUNION. I let her abuse me for another 10 years and then the cherry on the cake. She did not go to my baby shower. Everyone knew how excited I was to be pregnant cause we thought it would not happen and this shower meant more to me than anything. She knew that. The night before the shower I could tell on the phone that she was pulling that wishy washy stuff on me and I told her "the people that don't come do not realize what king of decision they are making". With her being naive she thought I was talking about someone else....wrong. So, I decided that maybe, just MAYBE she did not have the $$ for a gift and was to embarassed to tell me so I said look, I am going to be in town for the shower and if you can not come will you at least call me tomorrow and we can get together before I go home?" She said yes. Needless to say, no show at the shower AND no phone call. That was my last straw. And then to add insult to injury, she did not call my house for 2 weeks and when she did I answered the first time and she never even said anything about the shower. No excuses, no I'm sorry, nothing. So, from then on I never answered the phone again. She sent me a letter saying how I was being mean to her by cutting her out of my life and how having a baby 'changed' me. But, sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on. I wish her well...but I do not want her in my life anymore. I don't hate her, I just outgrew her. There is not anything wrong with discarding the people that use you and hurt you. Actually, it is a smart thing to do :thumbup:

OMG Terry----you poor thing! I used to look somewhat like that when my ex finished with me!!! I hope you don't feel too badly.

Big GIANT get well hugs to you!!!

Lots of Love & get well wishes!

Kat

Oh, and I also had a couple of moles removed....one from my eyebrow and one between my eyes on the forehead..that's the other little bandages.

I think I'll go take more Vicodin...just because I can! LOL Thanks for the purple power girls...but could you make it not quite so purple?? A nice normal flesh-colored power would be better in this instance.

Speaking of which....Suzie....I'm so sorry you're hurting so badly! It worries me that it seems to be getting worse instead of better. :thumbup: So what is the report from the doc?