Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Maybe I need to go to Jane's and clean.

Hi Suzie!! Is that your cat?? It's "fluffy" like mine!!!

Today was busy... 6+ hours of errands, etc.... w/ 3 kids in tow! Yeah, fun.

Went for my fill but they didn't fill me... the PA is all freakin' out because she says it's maxed out. They "counseled" me on nutrition/food density/etc. for like 45 mins!... after that she says that if I still feel like I need a fill next month, it'll have to be under flouro so they can check out my esoph & pouch, etc... yippee... basically the main change they want me to make is to EAT b'fast, rather than drink it...

Other than that... just lots going on! Will be gone all day tomorrow @ my nephew's grad party... then have just Sun & Mon to get ready & pack for the beach... we leave EARLY Tues morn...

Will get on when I can... smooches to everyone!

Me! Me!! MY House!!!! I have an entire bed full of clothes to sort through, either bag up to give away or hang up to wear, or something!!!! Sorry you are bored Suzie......wish you had your pool to soak your knee in!

Terry--what is it you have been commissioned to make???

Laura, I have seen the Blue Angels several times, they always amaze me!!! Lucky you a free show! And the bathrooms work!!

Well I have chicken ready to go on the grill, and a salad made----I am on the ball! I am so glad Rick is so easy to cook for!!

Well I made myself feel guilty---I am going to go work on the clothes covered bed.....besides I may have my grandson to put there to sleep tonight...I HAVE to do it........fun.....

TTYL~~

Kat

Laura-wow, do you live in the middle of nowhere? I love all that LAND around you!

Michelle-how was the play in the park?

Kat-sorry about your friend :(

Suzie-glad you found the e-mail since I forgot to PM my address! lol Sorry!

Terry-so today was your Friday off?! I hope you had a great day!

Pamela-when are you leaving?

Lots to do this weekend violets so I will check in when I can!:)

Fine Jane.....be selfish!!! LOL!!!

Actually I put off putting away those clothes and going through them, and I got it done already, plus went through the 3 remaining drawers in my dresser. It didn't take an hour even, and I have put it off for over a week!!! LOL I am such a dummy!!!

So.......it's ok with me if Suzie helps you.....this time!

Kat

Loved the videos Laura~ I saw the Blue Angels lllllllooooooonnnnnnnggggg time ago, like in the late 80's!

Tracy~We leave Monday at the (as you say) ass crack of dawn. We will leave Palm Springs @ 5am (so that means we will be up about 3). We will arrive in Ontario (CA) airport about 6:30-7am, return the rental car then wait...our flight leave about 10am. Then, we go to Salt Lake (short lay over) then to Cinncinatti (sp) for another short lay over...then off to Frankfrutt(sp). From Cinn it will take about 8-9 hours on the plane (which sucks). We "arrive" in Germany Tuesday morning!!!!! Yeah!!!!

Then, on July 8 (day before my birthday) we will fly to Rome (1hour flight)and stay for 3 days, then back to Germany until the 14th. I will be sending post cards!

We have 7:30 reservations w/ the guys who live in Cyd Charrisse's house. We are going to a German resturaunt, which is funny cause we will be there in person in a few days. These guys own a business called YOUR FAMILY NAME. We met them 2 years ago when we got my parents a crest gift for their 30th anniversary. The business is part of the National Historical Society and they look up family names, crests, etc. Great gift ideas, especially for the "hard to buy for" types. If anyone is ever interested, let me know.

Other than that...this weekend is relaxing, packing, relaxing and packing some more. Ready for this...we are both only taking a backpack and CARRYON! Because of the 2 short lay overs, we are worried that we will arrive in Germany sans luggage. We are staying 1 hour away from the airport, so we don't want to take any chances. The good part is we are staying in our "own" apartment. Her friend is going to be gone at sisters house...so her house is "ours" for the 2 weeks. We can do laundry, etc so it will feel like a home, and not a hotel. In Rome we will be in a hotel!

Anyway, that is my story. I am totally rambling now...have a great night everyone! My friend just called and she is in San Antonio now! JEALOUS! Wish we were!

Pam!~~ When you said that your friend is in SA I can picture it!! How wonderful! Have a fabulous trip!! I'm so excited for you!!

I just drank 2 Mike's Hard Lemonades & think I may go for a third... just that kind of night... of course, it's no fun to get loaded w/out my Vi's... it's a more mellow, take the edge off feeling v. a laugh 'til my sides hurt one!! YOU KNOW WHSAT I MEAN!!

Hello, waited all night for Susie, now I am going to bed a disappointed violet:crying:!

Pamela, your vacation sounds sooo neat.

Tomorrow (6-28) is my dads 75th birthday. We finally got it all together and are having a dinner at my Aunts. He really is a special kind of man, and everybody that meets him agrees.

I go into work early tomorrow since I was off today, then go to my aunts so may not be posting until late.

I hope all have a nice weekend and extra special hugs to TracyK for moving!!

Hi everybody!

Poor Tracy! I'd rather have my hair set on fire than be moving in this weather. It got up to 97 here today! I'll bet she is one pooped Vi tonight.

I just loaded up some pics to my new Apple (learning curve and all that), thought I'd post a couple for your viewing pleasure....:)

One's of my family at Mom's 80th birthday (you can see the evil sister in blue), my good friend Lori is to my left (we were college roomies) and DH behind her. My son and his girlfriend are behind me. My daughter wasn't there...she's at camp.

The other pic is some earrings I made that I thought were cool. Gave them to Lori and she's wearing them in the group pic.

The third pic is of a cardinal who is waiting for me to go back inside so he can feed from our new feeder.

post-213702-13813137243138_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813137243419_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813137243704_thumb.jpg

Edited by TerriDoodle

Can't sleep! Love the pics Terry!

I hope Judy is getting her land legs back, Tracy is having a great time in Vegas, and Pamela is not getting jitters about going so soon, and having violet withdrawls!

I need to get up in 4 hours, I need to sleep!!! Wish me luck!!

Bye

Good morning violets! I am having my coffee with my violets then I am going to get my booty in gear and start moving. The actual movers will be here tomorrow at 3 PM so that means dh and I have alot of time to go back & forth and hopefully do most of it ourselves that way it cost us less for the movers AND we can relax sooner when we are done. We are unpacking stuff as we bring it over there so that is a relief. We are doing stuff today that we don't wanna jack with later life stuff from the garage... :lol:

It is going to be a chore though, we are moving from a place with a garage (storage) to a place without one....curious to see how THAT is gonna work out. The complex has storage buildings that they rent out but hopefully it doesn't come to that.

OK, I am starting to feel guilty for just sitting here so let me get up and do something. :tt2:

Thanks for the well wishes and purple power for me & the move today. I will need it.

Pamela-Have a fantastic time and keep in touch!!

Terry-loved the pics. You look great (and your sister doesn't:tt2: )

Love the pics, Terry!! & those earrings!

Best wishes today, Tracy!!

I'm off for the day... make it a great one, Vi's!

Wonder how many bloody mary's Tracy's had so far? (That seems to be my usual drink in Vegas....don't know why!...rarely drink them otherwise.)

I think I"ll have to throw her a text msg. to check in on her.

Pamela - You lead such a great life these days!! Well, we all know how much you deserve it, that's for sure!! You paid your dues!! I'll be thinking of you lots and lots and missing you :tt2: We all will. We wuv u.

TracyK - If I was any kind of friend at all, I'd be over there helping. Uh, but I'm way too self-centered to give up a nice, QUIET weekend in the AIR CONDITIONED comfort of my 'beading studio' to do that. There, I said it. I could drum up some awesome karma by helping you guys, but I ain't no Dalai Lama.

Michelle - hungover much? LOL One of those days, eh? Thank gawd for "lemonade".

I had my pre-op visit with my PS yesterday. Getting kinda nervous about my eyelid surgery (Jul 3). Not so much the surgery itself, just don't feel like being 'disabled' for 3-4 days. I'm gonna look like I got beat up in a boxing match for quite some time....and NO Makeup for like 10 days!! Eeeek!!!

Well, I'm gonna get showered and get to hammerin'.

Love you all... see you in a bit!