Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Somebody told me (sorry, I forgot who) that I'm supposed to get 50 beads in all!

Very creative .... and a helluva lot of FUN for me!!!!

Me Me Me!! It's ALL about ME!!

and just HOW MANY BEADS Have your received Terry!!!! .... hmmmm I wonder HOW MANY..... :thumbup:

hmmm, do I fess up now or later?! i accidentally sent bags instead of individual beads....i screwed it up guys...i am so sorry...:lol:

Glad you liked them Terry!! Yes, it was brightlings, knew it was something like that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

My back pains went away about 30-40lbs into weight loss (hooray!!), but about a month ago I started getting lower back pains again. Nothing crippling like it use to be, and legs don't hurt anymore.. but a constant throbbing in lower back like I pulled a muscle, but it never went away. I took advil a few times, with no help so I finally decided to go to a chiropractor again. He did x-rays this morning, and showed me a bone spur on my spine.. DOH!!!!!! Damn bones. Damn spurs. I also saw the bottom of my band tubing, which was interesting, one section of it was really bright. I still have my scoliosis, and cause I hold my weight weird he thinks it caused the spur.. so he said my right hip is locked up, and he did something to jerk me.. and wowee.. it was amazin, my whole body made tons of noises! And then instantly my hips stopped throbbing.. then within 5 minutes, my back is killing me. It's so sore from whatever he did.. but hopefully it will eventually keep me from being so tight back there.

:party:Terry-------HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend, I hope it is happy and as wonderful as you are.....enjoy your beads, it has been such fun planning a surprise for you.....we love you lots, you are a Violet to be treasured.....((((hugs))))

Kat

hmmm, do I fess up now or later?! i accidentally sent bags instead of individual beads....i screwed it up guys...i am so sorry...:lol:

Oh great.. now instead of her thinking she's 50, she'll probably think she's 108. Nice goin' Tracy!!!!!:cornut::tt2::wink5::thumbup:

We are out Monday @ 11:30am!!! You will probably hear the angels singing...if they are off tune, it is me?

:party:Terry-------HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend, I hope it is happy and as wonderful as you are.....enjoy your beads, it has been such fun planning a surprise for you.....we love you lots, you are a Violet to be treasured.....((((hugs))))

Kat

Aren't we all Violets to be treasured...somebody better treasure me!

LOL!!!!!

OK... so all hell has broken loose over the issue with Cody's Boy Scout Camp........ apparently it's MAKING THE NEWS today! (thankfully CHARLES WILL NOT BE FEATURED) but other concerned parents are...

Suzie: Watch for Channel 4 today.

Wooooooo hoooooooooooooo!! 83 degrees here right now. The sun is shining and I have the solar panels on for the pool. Now if they'll just suck all that heat from the sun up and deposit it in my pool so I can get in there and swim, I'll be happy. It's been so cool around here that I haven't even opened the windows up in the house yet. I didn't know it was that warm until I glanced at Weather Bug on the computer. Ethan is taking a long nap right now. I got a couple of little naps in today while he was resting on the couch. I don't have to be up tomorrow until 7:30... that's sleeping in a full two hours! I'm going shopping for a new top for the funeral tomorrow as soon as Ethan leaves. Then we are going out to dinner and then to the church for visitation.

TracyinKs.. Sure glad to hear the storm passed over you guys. Let us know what they say on the news.

Tracy, No tornado warnings here last night but it sure did "rock n roll". House did a lot of shaking. For some reason the power flased this morning but it was after the storm had left. Sure hope our stromy season is over soon.

This morning on the radio they were asking people if they had 13 letters in their names. I never did find out why they were asking but wallaa!!. I have 13 letters in mine. Am I lucky today?????

Sat outside in my bathing suit, no I didn't say birthday suit. That's Terry's job today. Anyway sat out for 30 minutes working on my tan. Had to give up cause a fly kept biting my leg.

Have a great day.