Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Hey Violets~

I am hella tired! I came home from school, worked on diss for a bit over an hour, then took a 30 min nap! I set my cell for 4:40 pm, woke up and dragged my tired ass to jazzercise! It felt good, but man...I feel like I am pushing myself. I think because it is sooo hot, and I am trying to get used to it! I took a nap (20-30 min) everyday after school this week. It's gonna be 110 tomorrow...and I have to be outside in the morning presenting 8th grade awards. Then, I need to teach 6th and 7th grade the rest of the day:willy_nilly::rolleyes2::willy_nilly:.

There is sooo much bullshit drama at work this week..man, we teach middle school...WE ARE NOT IN IT! I got into it w/ the PE teacher and her hubby who is a teacher at our school. It was loud and heated...in front of kids. But, they are racists and make it their mission to PUNISH CHILDREN...and I dont! Anyway, we've made up...but I want to kick 'em both! Then when the secretary sent out the WRONG information for the agenda for tomorrow, I called him to say, hey...you left me and my department off the schedule! He said, well, it has been approved and sent out. I said, "well, I am going over your head on this...I was left off the schedule." Boy o Boy...if I have any friends after this week, it will be a miracle! :):Banane52::dita::Banane42:

Tomorrow we are going to a big TGIF. :biggrin::cheers2::Banane17::cheers2:I was talking to my Asst. Principal (I love her...she is the ONLY one who ever makes sense) and she said, are you gonna get drunk and tell everyone what you think of 'em??? LOL, I hope not!

Anyway, I miss my sweetheart and can't wait to see her. She is a bit torn because of her aged mother and leaving her. I don't want to add to her pressure...but I NEED SOME ATTENTION! Poor poor pitiful me!

Had my stress test today, and it showed good blood flow and the muscle wasn't too thick, but I either have extra beats or missing a beat every 7 or 8 times. They said that it is normal, for some people to have that. I am wearing the holter monitor to make sure it is fine. Weird though. I don't want anymore BS in my life!!

Things have been kinda hectic at work. Della's husband died from a sudden heart attack on Tuesday. So on top of my work, we are trying to call all of her customers to tell them. I think Sue and Charlie think this is some kind of "who cares the most" contest, and they are driving me nuts with it, luckily I have been super busy. Work politics, there are only 4 of us, you would think they wouldn't be there.

One hour and 22 minutes from Friday the 13th and Terry's 50th!!!!!!!!!!

Okay here I go to get some stuff done!

Jane

Good morning, Violets and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERRY!!:lol::party:

What a night last night! I brought Jetta in because a storm was coming and it got here at 4 a.m. She was on my bed right by my head panting so hard I felt like I was in a magic fingers bed!! And you have to remember she is aBIG dog.. German Shepherd size. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night. But at least she has been good with the yorkies. No doggie appetizers have been consumed yet! We're up and waiting for Ethan now and hopefully he'll take a nap this morning, cause Grandma sure needs one!

Everyone have a good day and I'll check in when I can.

Happy Birthday Terry !!!! Hope you have a wonderful day full of love and fun and presents and CAKE!!!!!!! :lol:

Good morning violets!

TGIF! I am so glad it is Friday. We have a girl coming in on Monday to train in the office. I am going to be an observer while the girl that is taking my spot trains the new girl. So long story short is that between now and my last day at work the days are going to drag by! But, it will be ALL good! I can handle it :wink5:

Tracy-hope you feel better today!

Judy-hope you manage to rest today!

Pamela-when is Susanne coming back? I bet you do miss her :thumbup:

Kat-sounds like your mom had a great time. That is so good of you to do for her!:lol:

Janie-Sorry about Dellas husband. I know what you mean about things becoming a "caring contest". But better too many people care than not enough I guess...

I miss Jennifer...I texted her yesterday and told her we miss her and she said she misses us too and with work and everything its crazy:blink:

Have a great day everyone....

:party: :party: :party:

Happy Birthday to You.

Happy Birthday to You.

Happy Birthday Dear Terri.

Happy Birthday to You.

And Many More.

:party: :party: :party:

:cornut: :hurray: :hurray: :wink5: :lol: :thumbup:

Storms hit again last night. Tornados hit in a few places around here also. Hope this all ends soon.

Jane, glad to hear that things are better than what we were worried about. Still scary though. Please keep us posted on how the halter test goes. Keeping you in my prayers.

Going to the grocery store this morning for their friday the 13th sales. Than I have to do my shift at work. Other than that I need to get busy on my sewing and hopefully have it done by Sunday.

Terry, Hope you enjoy all of your beads.

Everyone have a great day.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

:hurray::party::cornut::lol::thumbup::Banane20::wink5: WE LOVE YOU! GO DO SOMETHING INDULGENT FOR YOURSELF!

XOXOXOXOX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just sent you a VOICE NOTE from my phone singing HAPPY Birthday, and then I forgot to say it was me! :lol:

BOY OH BOY.. did we have a night...

First: I FEEL MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!! (I think I took two of my thyroid pills yesterday) MUCH MUCH BETTER TODAY!

We went under a tornado warning last night and it also passed right over CODY'S BOY SCOUT CAMP! (1 night after the tornado in IA killed 4 scouts at camp)................ OK... so Cody calls freaked out, who am I kidding EVERYONE called us... both cell phones and the house phone......... get this... the boys were in their TENTS.. not in a shelter because they didn't have room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scoutmaster and Charles ended up making a good cop bad cop trip down to the camp at 10p.m. to find out exactly WHAT THE HELL THEIR PROCEDURE WAS........ We don't have a basement so we had Robby in our interior hallway with pillows and blankets.... between him, charles, the phones, the dog.......... it was quite the night....

Luckily the cell passed us and the camp over.......

whewwwwwwwwwwww

TGIF!

Happy birthday Terry!!! Hope it is a great one!!

We are supposed to get bad storms today, like in an hour. Oh well. Can't shower because of this monitor thing. I hate that. That is how I wake up!!!

I went to Taco Bell last night and it was so weird without the tomatoes. I diddn't think I would notice, but I did.

Okay need to get motivated!!

Happy birthday again Terry!!! If I was motivated I would list it 48 more times!!

Hi Ya'll!! I think ya'll are the best buddies a girl could have. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart! Thank you so much for all the sweet cards, good wishes and the BEADS!!! They are really rolling in...I get a package or two every day and I'm in heaven!!! Very thoughtful of you all...and I really appreciate each and everyone of you for making me feel so speshul!!!

OMG...I came sooooo close to making a ridiculously impulsive purchase yesterday at the mall. I've wanted this particular David Yurman necklace forever and DH is not the jewelry-buying type (too cheap!)...so if I want nice things I have to buy them for myself. I have a big bonus check coming on Monday which is supposed to be put away for the kids' college! I told Hannah she just needs to work a little harder for that scholarship money 'cause Momma needs a Yurman! LOL Well, I didn't do it. :lol: I deserve it, but I didn't do it. DH made me feel guilty about it. Spoil sport.

Mom's back in the hospital again! She needs a round of IV Lasix. Looks like this will be the routine...in one week, out three, in one week, out three. :thumbup:

Well, I need to get movin'. I'm hungry!! (I'm LOVIN' my UNfill!!)

Happy Birthday Terry!!!

TracyKS - I was thinking about you last night. I had heard about the storms in Kansas and I was just praying that they would pass through quickly and not cause damage. Glad ya'll were okay...

TracyK - hi!! I'll get you some astros tickets. For a weekend right??

Pamela - How many more days you have till you're free?? Our schools have been out for weeks over here... It's already the middle of June. Have ya'll always let out around this time?

Kat - How you doing honey? How are your incisions feeling?? Any pain? From your posts it sounds like it's business as usual. I'm happy to hear that! Can't wait to see your new skinny tummy!!

Been so busy over here. Work has just inundated me. We're trying to open our 13th location on July 1st, two days before my boss leaves on his 3 week summer vacation, so we're scrambling! So many little things that have to get done. I've got a checklist that's about 45 pages long and I'm only through the first five pages... Yuck. Two more weeks and it'll be so much better around here. The new location will be open and my boss will be gone. I can breathe...

My dad got his tummy done yesterday. He did great. They cut off 13 lbs of fat!! I talked to him a few times yesterday. He was groggy but doing great. No pain at all! He also got his eyes done at the same time. His bags under his eyes were really really bad. They are hereditary cuz I have the same bags and will eventually have to get mine done too. He also got a upper eyelid lift. That was a last minute decision. Hmmm, I hope he still looks like dad!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to Austin with some friends tomorrow morning... heard it's going to be 103 over there during the weekend. :lol: