Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I just wanted you all to know that if you think you have the greatest nephew in the world, you are wrong!!

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!

laura - oh my gosh! What a trip! You're a better girl than I am. I would have been whining and crying. I actually love New York... Juan's brother lived there for about four years and we would go and stay with him when we had a chance. Usually in the summer and the weather is miserable during that time but we always had a good time.

Suzie - washing dishes by flashlight?? OMG woman, you are dedicated. I don't need much of an excuse to leave the dishes much less no lights!!!

TracyK - AWWW tracy!! That sucks that you can't come!! Okay, let us know when you're free and we'll plan it again.

Michelle - glad to know i'm not alone in my eating. it sucks but right now the only thing i can do is take it one hour at a time.

Jane - be open to everyone who comes your way. You never know who you might hit it off with!

So...my mom and dad leave on Wednesday for Monterrey. My dad is getting a Tummy Tuck done. He's super duper nervous and being such a baby about it but I'm sure that once it's over he'll feel so much better. He carries his weight all in his gut. He's got skinny legs, skinny back/butt, skinny arms and shoulders. He only ever gains weight on his gut so he finally decided to go get it chopped off. Wish i was him!! I'm sure he'll do great but at the same time I'm also a little worried. He's my dad, center of all of our lives. We love him so much and would never ever want him to be in any sort of pain or discomfort. We're doing Father's Day dinner this Tuesday night since he'll be in Mexico for two weeks. I'm excited and nervous for him...

I didn't get anything that I wanted to get done this weekend. I hate when that happens. I just lazied around the house and wasted the weekend away. Yuck. So tonight I've got to get my ass moving. I've got to get my house cleaned up and sparkling. I've got my sisters house sitting this weekend while I go to Austin with some friends. I don't want them staying in a dusty pigsty!! He he he... At least all my laundry is done....

Annnnddd even though I haven't lost a single pound in I don't know how long I tried on some shorts this morning that I previously hadn't been able to zip and for some reason they zipped up and were margianally comfortable if I hold my breath. But at least they zipped, when before the zipper teeth were so far away from each other they were practically in different zip codes.

"...when before the zipper teeth were so far away from each other they were practically in different zip codes. "

HA HA HA HA HA... thanks for the laugh, Haydee!

hi...is this day over w/ yet/???? I tired and I wanna go home

I hear ya sista!1

Haydee-different zip codes....that was very funny! lol Sorry I won't be able to come. Its all part of having a 4 year old (with a routine) and nobody to babysit..

So, I had to prove that I was not an illegal alien to get my driver's license?????????? Since I proved it this time, when I have to renew it in 4 years do I have to prove it again?

Laura, Sorry to hear about your trip but I still want to go there. The closest I've been was when we drove thru Buffalo on our way to Canada.

Becky and I took her son to Cooperstown to a little league baseball thing. We met up with a friend who was living in NYC at the time, and we did the whole tour thing, and stayed an extra 3 days with her, and had a blast. The friend hd/has never married, so had no clues who to contact for a babysitter....so we thought we had no chance of doing much that you cannot do with a young boy!!! Then one of the other families was also staying over, and called and ask if Cory could maybe come with them for an evening so their son would have some company his own age!! We met up with them, and agreed to an exchange----it is really easier with 2 ten year olds than one!!! We had a blast!!

I have tried to convince Rick to go back, but he says that NYC is waaaay down on his list of want to go to places!!!

Sorry your trip fizzled Laura. We were driving home during the race, but thanks to Sirius Radio we could listen....to the disaster!!! We had a bet going--I thought he would do it, Rick said no way--------hate when he wins----not really it was a win/win bet!!!! LOL

Tracy, if I was close enough I would come and get Macy to play with Kinsey.....wait, nope, I would take them both to my Mom and go with you, Haydee and Terry!!! LOL!!

Well I have to get some things watered.....Kinsey wants to help----so I "let" her drag the hose around-------such a nice Granny I am!

Talk to y'all later!

Kat

I'm here!! I'm gonna go grab a smoke on the patio. Wanna chat? I'll PM you my home number (my cell sucks in the house for some reason.)

Good Early Morn, Vi's~~

For some unknown reason, I woke up @ about 4am this morning... couldn't fall back to sleep... DH's alarm goes off @ 5am... I turned on the tv... too much bad news, so clicked it off & came downstairs... & now what??

Had a good food day yesterday -- yay! -- finally! Every time I was tempted I just thought, "Who's in control?" or "Control what you can control." and that seemed to work. Am avoiding the scale for a week. I really want to kick out these next 20lbs & get to -100! Need to keep that in mind. And so it goes...

Make it a great day, Vi's!

Good morning violets~

Terri-congrats on the little unfill. I think you will be much happier now that you can make better food choices...I am.

Michelle-congrats on your day yesterday of making good choices. I did the same. Here's to day 2 of sobriety....

Have a great day everyone. I will be bored at work today so I will pop in I am sure...

Good Morning, I'm in for CTCD. I need it bad.

Very busy day ahead of me so it will be easy for me to keep control of my food intake.

No Rain today and tomorrow also. Keeping my fingers crossed we hear from the pool company. Not holding my breath though. Told Hubby I might go ahead and call them and see what the hold up is.

Everyone have a great day.