Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I've drank one liter of Water today. And had fried fish for lunch. Ugh. What happened to CTCD? Mine was yesteray, I was so good! It's about 3:13 pm and right now is about the time of day that I feel the need to snack in order to stay awake... Off to find a slice of turkey to munch on...

I can't believe it...I am the only one reading this thread???? Amazing. Must be because everyone is on the travel thread. I LOVE YOU TERRY!!! Guess where I wanna go!

I am blowing off jazzercise today, sneaking off w/ my sweetheart and going to see Atonement! I have a hot date! WOOHOO! I have a BOAT LOAD of work to do. Starting today, I took on an extra class to teach, 8th grade Language Arts. What I didn't realize as I was raising my hand was...Now I have 38 freakin persuasive essay papers to grade this weekend! OH Well, teacher is out on an extended leave. Hopefully he will be back in a month. It is an extra $600/month after taxes for me, so that is good.

I'll check in w/ ya'll later! Have a great night!

xoxoxoxoxo

Hi Violet sistas!

I am waiting for dh to call me to give me the latest update on my dsd. I know that she just got home, which is wonderful in itself! I want to know details though. Kinda hard getting details from a man....they just don't ask questions like a woman would....ugh. Oh well, maybe by getting a few things out of him I can piece it together myself.

I have an evaluation at work tomorrow. Should be big fun:rolleyes:

Have a great time tonight Pamela!

Have a great night everyone and I will check back in the morning. (maybe even tonight)

Oh, dh just called with the update:confused:I still do not really know anything. I figured that though...

uh... not lovin' the new look... what's that chick doing up on the top anyway... WHY would she measure her apple and WHY is she holding onto her chest in that odd manner?? nope, not lovin' it...

I'm ready to book my flight... dh is fine with it so I'm getting it done while its a good deal..... someone tell me to BOOK IT!

I got a ton of Water in today but ate like crap. This is the first time I have been really able to eat since my surgery 9 months ago. I hate this feeling. Please can Tue get here. I did get the protien powder when I went to the store tonight. I know I don't get enough. I am hoping this will help.

TracyK I am glad your dsd is home. You can always rest better in your own bed.

hope you all have a good night.

Shannon

uh... not lovin' the new look... what's that chick doing up on the top anyway... WHY would she measure her apple and WHY is she holding onto her chest in that odd manner?? nope, not lovin' it...
LOL!! I wouldn't have even thought about that...but now that you mention it, WHY is she measuring her apple?? And WHY is she holding her chest....??? Yep you're right, it looks pretty retarded. Here we are trying to lose weight, and they put a chick up there with food in her hands...hell I can barely EAT an apple now LOL...something with the texture, it just doesn't go down well.

Gina - I am so sorry to hear about your woes....but something just doesn't sound right. Can I suggest that you post in the complications forum for ideas? I know that for a stretched pouch it's recommended to get on liquids for a few days to give it time to get back to it's normal shape. Did the doctor even recommend that? Why don't you try it at least and see if it helps at all. I think I may be having a similar problem....I'll do liquids with you if you want! Hey, we might even lose a few pounds in the process!! Whattaya think? It's worth a shot.

I agree things don't seem right. He does my fills under floura - and the first question I ask is -- is the pouch stretched, is the band okay? And the answer is all is fine. He has made me load up with barium and Water - and you can see it back up and sit there. He asks me to swallow, and swallow, and swallow to try to push it thru and it's like minimal muscel contraction.

That is a great idea to post in the complications thread - I will do that.

I will also do liquids with you -- I have done this the first 3 days from the fill and then some partial days.

Ready - set - GO! Starting right NOW> I am in liquids -- let's see how we do.

Thanks for your support - you are the best!

Ok these pages are making me crazy... hope they are better..

Michelle... can i drive to Baltimore and Fly with you??? Southwest has cheap flights

Jennifer -- Did the guy ever call you about tomorrow? i am really pulling for you to get this job. Sounds wonderful for you! 2008 has to be YOUR year --- lots of positive vibes your way from here in Va Beach.