Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good morning! I went to work out again this morning. It is getting better and easier although I am still sore after each work out. You all keep me motivated.

I am bummed that our snow didn't stick and now I have to work today :) I could use a day from all the little kiddos.

Terri: Yes, I am stalled. I still have a bunch to lose. I had lap band surgery at 328 pounds and I have gotten 90 off. I just dont want to start stalling just yet. I am undecided about how much more I want to lose but anywhere from another 60-100 pounds. I can eat way to much right now and I am showing no self control right now.

I have been getting in about 60-80 ounces of Water since I started posting with you guys. I am hoping I am back on track....

I really need a protien supplement. Does anyone have any suggestions. I cant do slim fast or boost anymore.....the thoughts make me sick.

Have a great day.

Shannon

Shannon,

I got a powder at Walmart, it is not that bad for what it is, but I make yogurt shakes with it, but recently started making sf pudding and mixing in powder when I am about to eat it so 2 servings of pudding and powder is about 150 cals and about 26g Protein per serving and i feel like I'm eating and not just drinking, which is what I'm going to do today.

Tracyk - yes he was so cute, I was home in time to see him. I am trying to get Carrie Underwood tickets for Feb 19.

I did feel great yesterday, I felt like the guy who I interviewed with was so happy to see someone who dressed professionally. My friend who referred me there is great but she is like me, low confidence and dresses like she is stuck in the 90's so she is working an $11/hr job with this company and from what I've seen out there, that is why i would have been happy with $15/hr. Shit... now that I know what I can really get I'm thrilled. The guy who interviewed me also placed a lot of employees that I worked with at my last job, after I left the broker closed its doors - so he knew that I could not verify that job and knew what a horrible place it was.

just pray, i'm calling him at 9. Well i'm off to get my ds up so i can take him to the sitter. I am going to try to get some things around the house done today that I just have not felt like doing.

Stupid trip...

my major vote is warmth and a short flight

JENNIFER: MAN OH MAN I'm praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!

This job sounds like a Godsend!

Warm and close to an airport would be my vote... :pray2:

I WANT A PICTURE OF YOUR hair TOO!

AI was hilarious last night. DH will watch bits and pieces, but last night he watched his shows in another room..so I had to subject him to me rewinding and fast forwarding to bits for him to listen to.

That guy that kept panting, whispering, shouting, and wouldn't listen.. they had to have security let him out hah hah. Seriously, you think if you have to do all that to get a good voice, you'll make it? People are so strange.

The girl who was blinded in one eye from the car wreck, they put her through but I thought she sounded horrible. Simon instigated letting her through, which makes me think he's becoming a softy. Oh well.

I didn't drink Water all day yesterday! But, before bed (in bed) I had 2x 16oz water and 1x 12oz of water bottles. This morning when I got up to pee, I was there for a good 60 seconds hah hah.

Today I'm going to spread it out more, I was just so busy I forgot to drink (except my milkshake!).

Things are good here, finished all my homework for the week, I designed 1.5 of the 3 items for the show on Saturday. I really having a hard time with 'elegant'. I make slutty clothes, period. So I finally said, to hell with it, I'm sticking to what I do. My 'elegant' dress is going to be a tube dress in dark brown sequins, with a frilly tan skirt and tan satin bow across the top.. and a scoop cut back. I'll HOPEFULLY finish it by tonight so I can show you guys. Well, I really need to finish the last 2 tonight anyway since I am going to Tunica tomorrow. Yeesh. Such a busy week. I honestly kind of hope I get knocked out of the contest this weekend, this is too much work for me to do with real work and all my classes that are very demanding.

Woosh.

So check this... and this is why I don't get too excited about a job... I called my guy this morning, he was going to make some calls and call me back... NOTHING it has been 3 hrs... He asked if I could interview tomorrow... I said yes but I need to know today... ya know?

well, I see you Michelle......

I have had 1 small glass of Water today and that is it... that and a bowl of pork and saurkraut that my polish neighbor made... YUMMMMMMMM

I have to shower and get ready for work... I've spent the day today here... funny my horriblescope told me to relax today, i deserved it. LOL Well that is what I did

Laura, findingme, pamela, michelle! I SEE YOU! (I'm amusing myself as I just realized you can see people!)

LOL you are soooooo funny....