Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Kat~ So great to see you posting again...we've missed you. Email us the pix...that way only the Violets can see 'em, not the stalkers.

Tracy~Macy is a doll. What a cute Violetta (little violet...is that right Haydee).

Susie~ Great pix...pool party and bbq at your house! Lovelovelove the kitties. Susanne is alergic, but I love 'em!

Beautiful day in Phoenix! 85 and dry! Not sure what we are doing...but it will be relaxing.

I can't believe how much I miss my Violets! I keep thinking about ya'll and what we were doing last week. I am still riding the "good vibe wave" from our trip!

My "slumber party" is next Friday? Any violets able to make it? Jane???xoxoxoxo

Pam, ya never know I just might show up!!! I guess it depends on when my package from Laura comes!!:biggrin::)

MACY IS TOOO CUTE!!!!! One of my friends had her kids pic taken and they told her, "what would happen if they died today and you didn't buy this package", I understand they need to make money too, but gosh, it seems like it is at the expense of your emotions!

Lazy day today, I want to make sure all my laundry is done and hung up, that is my goal today. I am sooo puffy today. I didn't drink alcohol last night, only Water and black coffee, but boy did I eat. I made a recipe for a buffalo chic dip that was very good. I had eaten one that was served cold, but this was hot and was very good.

Susie, when is the pool going to be done? Is it a inground or above ground? Yesterday was rain all day and kind of cold. It was supposed to be sunny all day, you should have heard the weather guy try to explain that one over a holiday weekend!!! Kind of funny!!

Oh well off for the day!! Have a great one!!

Jane

Here are my 2 brats. They are actually brother and sister. Same Mom, not sure if they have the same Dad but they are both from the same litter. The tuxedo is "Tippy", too smart for her britches. Orange tabby is "Mouthy", a Momma's boy. He loves his Momma.
Heyyyyyyyy Tippy looks JUST like my kitty. They could be long lost sisters! hehe :D

I discovered today why I like a privacy fence. I have been in my bathing suit for at least 5 hours now, sitting, watering, walking around and enjoying the sun. Trying to get my skin used to being out in the sun. I love it. Not having to worry about the neighbors or people walking by or anything. Love, Love, Love it.

I had hubby take some pics of my new haircut and as soon as I have my Sis download them I will post them.

I talked to the pool guy a couple of days ago and he said barring anymore rain he should be out late this week. It's an above ground pool. We sit on to much shelf and they would have to blast for an inground. Don't want any cracks in my basement or the neighbors. I don't care what I get just as long as it cool and wet.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Suzie-looking forward to seeing your new hairdo!

Terri-did you buy any coconut rum?!

Pamela-how hot is it in Phoenix anyway? Sorry about all the PBs your having. Macy can be a mascot...a violetta! :lol:

Jennifer-i hope all is going well with you and that you check in soon!

TracyinKS-how is Robbie's foot? Let me know if you need me to fix your eyebrows...lol :thumbup:

Laura-did you get to sleep in really late this morning? I sure hope so!

Hi Jane, Haydee, Michelle, Kat, Judy, Denise, Gina and any other violets I may have missed!

We went to the Houston Zoo today and it was a ZOO! lol No really, it was fun but I am so glad we went early cause it was SO hot & humid. After about 3 hours of walking my hip and knee started acting up. That is really good though cause before I had gotten the band I could have only done about 15 minutes and I was done. So, all in all I did very well I think. Days like today reassure me of why I got my band. To enable me to do things with my family. Life is great! :D

Have a great evening violets!

Yes I most certainly DID get my coconut rum!! Had a cheater pina colada yesterday and one today!

What was Macy's favorite animal at the zoo? I love the giraffes :)

OK, I'll just talk to myself here. You've all abandoned me. Now that you've met me, you have decided you hate me and have secretly moved to another message board. Hmmm? I'll hunt you down!!

I just want to say that I cannot wait for my unfill tomorrow. I am PBing like Pamela these days .... In one of those PB loops that you can't get out of, y'know? I'm tempted to have them remove 0.3cc. Whatever level I was at in Jan., that's where I wanna go back to. Just venting here while I am STUCK on oatmeal.........:):sad:

The 2 animals she just HAD to see were the cheetahs and the bats?! Anyway, she cheetah'd me to death and when we got there...they had the cheetahs put away cause the people there were cutting grass and doing maintenance in & around their cage. But at least she got to see the bats. I love the giraffes too...when she saw how huge they are she said "WHOA". lol It is so funny to see the reactions on their faces when they see what the animals look like in real lifeversus TV & books. Then we went to the tiger place/abode/cage/den what ever you wanna call it. They were having a worker talk about the tigers and how old they are and where they are from, yada yada yada and then at the end he asked if there were any questions. And my little girl held up her hand and I thought OMG :) ...anyway, she just held it in the air really high and he said "what is your question?" she talks very softly and so he had to get really close to her and she says "what do they like to eat?". He repeated it to the audience and gave a lengthy answer to her question. I told dh (and macy) that I was so proud of her for knowing how to wait her turn and for asking such a smart question. I don't know why, it just floored me. I guess I am getting my $$$$ worth at her pre-k!

Wow I sure and talkative this morning and I have only ad one cup of coffee. If I lose this post I am going to be pissed. lol Hang on, I am gonna run go get another cup of coffee real quick :tt1:

OK that is better!

Coconut rum...that stuff is very good! I had never had any until our weekend together. Now I know I can just run to Terrys' house and get hooked up with a drink and good company :biggrin2: (and call Haydee to join us :sad:). Just remember all violets...if at any given time you wanna come down my way you are more than welcomed to stay with me.

Ok, I gotta go for a while. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

OK, I'll just talk to myself here. You've all abandoned me. Now that you've met me, you have decided you hate me and have secretly moved to another message board. Hmmm? I'll hunt you down!!

Hi Terri-I am here :)

...if they left us then at least we ave your coconut rum:biggrin:

Shit...leave LBT and my Violets???? That is like saying the junkie left his crack. HAHAHA...I am hooked on you all.

Terri~I am glad your getting an unfill. I am a bit jealous too, I'll call tomorrow and see when I can get in. Yesterday was "good", but after I posted Sat night that I had not had one...yep, I had one. My inlaws think I am nuts. MIL said, this is not good and as I rushed past her w/ my mouth full of slime, I said, "no shit!" Needless to say, Friday I had no personality. Last monday was like that too...you all were the witness:rolleyes2: It was like, "there she goes again". At least my violets understand. I don't know about the strange lady in the bathroom.:confused2::confused2::confused2:

I fly home in a couple of hours. I am glad to be done traveling (I am a Cancer and we like to be home) but I am gonna miss my sweetie. i won't see her for 3 weeks. I had a great weekend, relaxing and watching movies. Now it is back to reality. Still riding my "Texas Wave" though.

Have a great and safe holiday! I miss everyone. Jenn???? WTH where are you? Michelle??? Where the hell did everyone go??

xoxoxoxoxo

Good morning, Vi's~

Aaaaahhhh... got to sleep in this a.m. 'til 9am... that felt good!

I'm here! I'm here! Just busy, busy, busy. Told you I would be. Between now & the end of the school year (6/13) I'll be going in 87 different directions at once. Phew!

Today is a chill day... laundry, etc... & we're going to go see the Indiana Jones movie later + Chinese food after. I NEED A FILL!! Ugh. It's frightening how quickly old food habits return!!! Not good, not good at all.

Make it a great one, Vi's!

Ok, going to deal with new car sh*t again today.... I'd rather have my hair set on fire than deal with car salesmen. They all think I'm an idiot because I'm a woman. Little do they know that I'm a SHARK, but they eventually figure it out.

We've been at a new waterpark and it DID NOT SLOW ROBBY DOWN AT ALL! He was hobbling along with his brothers in hog heaven.

Terry: that is so funny about the rum! SORRY!

TracyK: Yesterday after I had been swimming I looked in the mirror and saw my wild brows and thought of YOU while fixing them!!!

I loved loved loved the pic of us laughing........

Denise: THOSE PICS WERE SO PRECIOUS!

Gina, Suzie, Denise.. YOU MUST join us for the next go round! I have been missing my V's all weekend.

It's rainy and overcast..... and HUMID!

I was down a bit.. but I have 4 lbs to lose before I hit my previous low... but like Tracy said it was a conscience decision to totally eat off plan.. and truthfully that is the great thing about the band... its there waiting for me to get off my ass! :)

Just got home from Wal-mart and decided to make some pillsbury cinnamon twist. I ate 2 and am now mad that I did. Got the slimy stuff going on. Yuck.

Rainy here right now. We had storms through the night. Got the attic fan going to help cool things and keep the humidity down in the house. Told hubby I was going over to visit the neighbor, he asked why and I said because they have their air-conditioner on. :)

Terri,,,,, We are here. We will never leave you.

Hope Judy is having a good time.

Everyone have a great day and I'll check in when I can