Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Jane~ OMG, your post made me cry and laugh at the same time! You are such an amazing person, whose spirit I am humbled by! You are so thoughtful and your post was so gracious. Of all the sluts (YES, YOU ALL) your my favorite!!!xoxoxoxoxo

WHAT ABOUT ME????? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVORITE!!!:wink2:

Good morning violets....I did great being back on the bandster rules yesterday. Now if I can keep it up. I am going to keep to myself how much I had gained until I get at least half of it back off.

I am still not back to 100% yet. I could sleep for 2 solid days. Not that I missed that much sleep, just wore out! In a good way though!

I am SO ready for another countdown on a new trip thread! We also need to decide spouses or not. Maybe one with and one without? :wink2:

Have a great day everyone...

SHIRT ALERT.......

DOES SOMEONE HAVE MY WHITE JAMAICA T-SHIRT? You know, the one I was wearing when I was barfing in the backyard? LOL It has sentimental value.....

Edited by TracyK

Actually I have 10 favorite Violets...well, 12 total (Denise and Susie MUST be at our next one). Janie's spirit just choked me up!

I lovelovelove each of my girlies. I miss you all and can't wait until we do it again. I know the with or without spouses thing needs discussion. I figure we have a lifetime of gatherings...oh yes, you can't get rid of me that easily!

:frown:Oh yeah, I have a meeting ALL morning w/ the principals...long story short thanks to G.W. Bush! So I'll be away from the puter...

One more thing...I have the picture of us on the Salena bridge as my desktop. That is really beautiful pic and could be the cover of our calendar!

I did have the Selena Bridge group shot as my desktop until I saw Tracy's pic of me sucking down a JAVA CHILLER!!!!!!!! now it is on my home desktop!!!!!!!! OH GAWD.... I gained almost instantly..... but between the sugar loaded drinks and the crap..... I know why.. (oh and starting my period 3 weeks early didn't help matters!)

Good Morning, Sweet Violets!!

Well, back to reality here. I'm up and getting ready to head to the hospital to work two jobs and then choir tonight. I'm skipping German class cause I have wayyyyyyyyy too much to do to get ready to head to Canada tomorrow morning.

I gained a pound on our getaway which I don't worry about. DD Kris and I have vowed to lose 10# by our cruise date. So I'm on the wagon again and ready to head downward.

Everyone have a great day. I'll work on pics when I get back this afternoon.

Well said Pammie...I agree.

Good morning violets...I got on the scale and I am not even going to talk about the number. Just suffice to say I am very disappointed in myself. Just use your imagination. I knew I had gained over the weekend but I also knew I had gained some before then as well and I had just avoided the scales...until this morning. I knew that I HAD to weigh otherwise it would be easy to just keep sabatoging myself.

But...like Dr Phil says, "you can't fix what you won't acknowledge." So, I will fix it and that is that. I don't want to be fixed.!!!

Back to the grindstone. Have a great day everyone!! I miss you all already!

HI, my name is Jenn and I'm an alcoholic... and if had one more day in Gruene... would be an alcoholic slut.

Hey everyone, ds is waiting patiently for me while I catch up but wanted to do a quick post.

So, since it is quick all i can say is THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING. Terry, you did a spectacular job of finding the best place in the world.

shoot, stupid kitten knocked over my plant.

So, I have a silly airport travel story on my way home, lets just put it this way, I almost stayed in atlanta monday night.

I'll fill ya'll in later, have to go pick up the dirt and try not to freak... stress of being home is back

Jenn, I LOVE your airport stories!! What branch of the military did you hit this time??

Real life is a lot more stressful than Gruene! Did anyone else notice that?

Real life is a lot more stressful than Gruene...

I want to live in Gruene... It feels magical there. Almost like real life doesn't exicst. And I can't spell this morning.

Laura, thank you for my siggy. I'm gonna look for a clearer picture if you don't mind doing it again for me... I found one on someones photobucket that I liked. I'll forward it to you.

Oh and I'm writing this big because I remember Pamela said she can't read when we use the little bitty font. I'll try to remember to change it each time pammycakes...

No problem, I just grabbed the best one I had on my computer, then I saw someone else had some really good pics of you, so just e-mail me the one you'd like.

Bowling league starts tonight, my mom was going to bowl with us.. she use to be a pro, then she ruptured a disk in her neck years ago.. but a month ago when we were finishing our last league, she open bowled, and hit 200's almost every game.. it's like she never left. So she was going to join the summer league, but then the past 2 weeks she said her neck hurts more than it did before her surgery, she thinks she ruptured another disk. DAMN! So she's not bowling, and we're trying to scrounge up a 4th player last minute. If he won't join we're going to take the summer off :)

Golly Gee I have never been anyones favorite slut before!!!

I am getting ready to pack up and head home, have some time to kill before going so think I will call Terry and see what she suggests. I am having loads and loads of trouble on this computer or at the hotel. I don't know which, so when I get home I will look at my matches, and try to get my signature etc....

TracyKS do you get sorer everyday like me? Do your bruises get bigger and more colorful everyday? Did you start TOM yesterday??? ?Good thing advill is to the rescue!!!!!

Okay here I go, off in the big city!!!

Jane