Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I am making myself eat----it is just so strange for me!! And I feel like hell today. My allergies are kickedinto high gear, and I just want to dig my eyes out! Seriously. They are swollen, and red, and itch, and my nose is running. Damned lilacs! I have taken the Zyrtec, and used the eyedrops, and nothing is helping this morning.

One of Ricks hands wanted to use his Ipod to see if he had a certain album, so Rick let him go to the car to get it. He locked Ricks keys in. So now I have to run to Farmington, to unlock his car. We got this email awhile back about unlocking it over the phone with the remote----it does not work...fyi!!!!

I need to look through some pictures to bring to Gruene. I have tons---but Walmarts stupid machine refuses to read my CD's now--so I have to go to Sams, and I despise going in that store!! Might see about sending them to Walmart on line, and going that way!!

Well I guess I better get dressed and drive over and unlock Rick's car.....I live such an exciting life!!! LOL

Talk to ya in awhile!

Kat

Morning, Not much going on here today. They are calling for off and on rain today and tomorrow. Guess no pool while that is going on.

I have to work the late shift today. Tuesdays are always slow so that makes it kind of nice. I can sit and play my gameboy while I'm there.

We sat outside last night and listened to the Royal's game. I put hot dogs on the grill and we just eat them plain. No Buns, no mustard, no relish. Hubby gets the regular hot dogs and I get the turkey dogs. :rolleyes:

Everyone have a great day.

Good morning! I made it and now am on day 2.

I did have a SBD pudding cup this morning for Breakfast because it is what I had in the fridge and I needed something for my morning metabolism....... Says's its only 6 carbs but thats not including the Sugar Alcohols..... good thing I'm having tuna and chicken today! :rolleyes:

The scale did drop back down to 188 this morning.... I am really hoping to see 185 by Friday. I need to fit in a touch up on my highlights and wax the monsters before our trip......

Kat: Zytertek......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting.... allergies right. Have fun in Farmington, and congrats on the 183!!!!!

Jenn: COOL... work perks!!!

Terry: I keep thinking about the book of Atkins.. and how you should just devote 2 weeks of your life to the plan....... Two weeks.. (induction) I remember the first time I went into induction I lost 17 lbs...... I was hooked after that! LOL

Michelle: You are a good friend, but don't burn yourself out!

Suzie: It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO Humid right now.. wish it would just rain and get it over with!

OK... time to go..

Have a great day!

Hi hi hi!! So busy today, trying to close last month and all my stuff is due by the 5th and that was yesterday so i'm so behind so i just wanted to say hi! HI!

OMG...talk about emotional eating. I work w/ a small group of assholes (teachers) and I've been in a war w/ them for a few weeks. I dealt w/ some crapola this am...and I had 3 Mr. Goodbar mini to go w/ my 1/4 c. of cottage cheese and 1/2 avo! I was in tears this morning already over this issue ( i wont bore you w/ the details). I want to say, "CHUCK YOU, FARLEY" but i guess that is not professional. But neither are they.

It is teacher apprecitation week. There are a TON of goodies in the workroom, donuts, coffee, Bagels, candies, a freakin choc. cake. Good thing i have a fill now and the only thing i can eat is the mini candy...but no more.

and yes, i do feel better

Thanks Tracy~ No one should really ever mess w/ a Violet, huh?!

Dittor what Tracy said Pam! Wonder why there is always so much drama in the schools with the teachers. my best friend, a teacher, always has drama going on with her boss and her co-workers. I wonder if it's like that everywhere else, like in other offices too? My office is small and we all get along.

:willy_nilly:Why are days that you expect to be quiet and lazy usually just the opposite????:lol:

Dittor what Tracy said Pam! Wonder why there is always so much drama in the schools with the teachers. my best friend, a teacher, always has drama going on with her boss and her co-workers. I wonder if it's like that everywhere else, like in other offices too? My office is small and we all get along.
Perhaps because they're surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of MIDDLE SCHOOLERS???? I think I might be a tad bit on edge myself.

If I was a Teacher, I would have been arrested the very first day I taught.

Just remember that school will be out before you know it.

Hey Pam...

In Florida, recently, a teacher was fired.. because he practiced "wizardry".

He did a magic trick, and made a toothpick disappear. And he was called later and told he was fired due to his wizardry.

Keep that in mind when you're dealing with PITA people :lol:

Jim Piculas made a toothpick disappear, then reappear in front of a classroom at Rushe Middle School in Land O' Lakes, Florida. The Pasco County School District says there were several other performance issues, but none compared to his "wizardry."

"I get a call the middle of the day from head of supervisor of substitute teachers. He says, 'Jim, we have a huge issue. You can't take any more assignments. You need to come in right away.' I said, 'Well, Pat, can you explain this to me?' 'You've been accused of wizardry,'" Piculas explained.

Mess with one Violet--mess with us all.....how can we "help"?!

Eating is still an issue--I have slept the afternoon away-my life feels like it was taken over by someone else. I never sleep in the daytime! And I have always liked to eat, at least something--chocolate is not even appealling! I ate some oranges at breakfast---then had to go unlock Rick's car, and almost fell asleep driving over there! So thought Kinsey and I would stop at Target and wander around, maybe wake up a bit. I got one of the white cherry icees, it tasted really good....the rest is in the freezer, will eat it later, too much of it and the sugar gives me horrible heartburn!!! But I love them! They taste just like the bright red ones, but they do not have any color, so Kinsey can have them without ruining anything, and I can have them without a red mouth!!!

I just looked down and we are a feline bunch in here right now....shows Kity, SuzieCAT, and of course myself Kat----!!!! Meow!

Well I think I will get a load of laundry done, since I have accomplished nothing else today! BBL~~

Kat