Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good evening, Violets..

Ethan left about a half hour ago and the Bobster is getting himself packed so we can leave within the hour. I'll update the countdown early and then be on my way. Everyone have a good evening tonight and a good day tomorrow.

Travel safe Judy!!!! We'll see ya when you get back!

I need to go figure out dinner, I have been reading, and my head is swimming in too much info right now!!!

Will check in later!

Kat

Tracy I go to the Dr. on Tuesday. Been an odd feeling all day wondering what I would do without the band!!! I really wish my Dr hadn't moved.

TracyK, I hope your neice has been misdiagnosed!!! Isn't that hard to tell from a standard ultrasound?? I hope it is a horrible mistake and you and your family can be okay while waiting for the news.

Well have a good night!!

Jane

Tracy~ sending tons of prayers for your neice, Ashley!!! I can't imagine how scared she (and your family) is. ((hugs))

Gonna watch the Tom and Oprah interview!

xoxoxo

Oh yeah, we saw Iron MAN!!! Awesome!

I too wonder how it is going to be with no fill Jane. I don't have much restriction now. But what I am worried about, is that right now, I have no hunger. I simply never get hungry---I eat because I know I need to, or because I am bored and being a dummy----but not because of hunger.

Am I ever going to get back that feeling? I seriously want to live this way forever!!!! Not starving! I can smell food, and think it smells good, or see it and think it sounds good, but it is not an "I HAVE to have it" thing. I do not want to rely on restriction, that is too hard!!!! LOL--I wanna be special!!!

We went to dinner with son and DIL. I brought mine home, and have lunch for a couple days now. I love mexican food. Our favorite little home owned, restaurant, but recently they re-vamped things, and prices went up, food quantity went down. Little areas, the nice menu's were replaced by laminated cheapos. Food still tastes the same, and since I cannot eat much, it still works for me, other than the cost, but for the guys it is not so great. Plus my DIL does not particularly like it----so I doubt we will go so often. I looooove it though!!! Their chimichangas are wonderful!!!

I get to sleep in tomorrow!!!! Yea!!!!!

Going to go play some games, check in later!

Kat

Overslept, just hopped out of shower need to be at work in 30 minutes, luckily I live 2 miles away! Everyone have a great Saturday!!!

Jane

Thanks everyone!

DD is gone this weekend so I need to get off my butt and go have little fun and shop for a few things for our trip! i also have a hair appt today too.

Terri-I hope you feel better!

Have a great day!

I'm getting my hair cut next week---she ask me if we were cutting any length---and I said I think so----what did I get myself into????

I just put some rib eye steak in to marinate---the wind is supposed to finally stop for awhile today. I love spring in the new growth, and coming back to life after winter, but I hate it for the wind. Kills me this time of year, I live on Zyrtec----damned lilacs!!! So, going to add a couple of skewers of shrimp to grill, make a salad, eat about 3:30----and call it a day! We are thinking of catching a movie later....so we could do that - if it goes as planned......LOL, I crack myself up, it never goes as planned!

Don't know if I told you that the office called Manda about her cardio appointment, and echocardiogram---they scheduled it for her----the end of July! I told her BS-call and schedule yourself, talk to them, explain what is going on, ask to be put on cancellation lists, be nice, you will find one willing to work with you---I know it! I am seriously thinking, since she is trying to do this from work.....taking down all the info, from her, about dates, etc., insurance info------and calling myself, pretending to be her-they would never know when she showed up, having never seen her before. I have the freedom of holding for 15 minutes if need be, and not having to interupt them for incoming things.

Well I say there would be no interuptions---but yesterday, I was on the phone with the cable company, they messed up my bill--and I have told Kinsey when I am on the phone she has to be quiet. LOL---a conversation we had actually after me talking to Jenn, and her interupting!!! Anyway I am on the phone trying to discuss service change dates, and amounts, and she is trying to mime something to me. She wants a cookie----and she is pointing and moving her mouth with no sound....the woman at Comcast is being super nice, and I burst out laughing---I apologized told her I had a 3 year old miming at me....she laughed and ask me could I teach her 6 year old not to interupt when she was on the phone?!! I tried to maintain, but she was so hilarious in her facial expressions!!!

She takes after her Dad doing that, he has ability like Jim Carrey, to make strange rubbery looking faces---Kinsey can too!

Well....guess I will go get some housework caught up, and find something to keep me busy.

Might meet my new bandster friend at the mall later. If I wasn't doing that I would be going riding--beautiful day, but walking the mall in smelly sweaty riding pants is not my thing!!! Someday---I am going to have a room off the barn, so I can change, and clean up....when it is mine to change!

TTYL~~

Kat

Evening, Violets..

We're baaaaaaaack. It was a great meeting with very interesting speakers. One of the pastors had gastric bypass in January and he had lost 80#. He really needed to lose it fast for health reasons, but he ended up in the hospital for 5 weeks with sepsis. I tried not to rub it in that we only spent one night. I sure did notice how many overweight people were at this meeting and I know I would have been one of them were it not for the band. I can't tell you what a great feeling it is to not be the heaviest one in the group. Well, I'm guessing you all have had that same nsv, and it's a very motivating one.

I'm going to go watch the second half of the Pistons game and the Tigers and then head to the hot tub if it isn't raining and then to bed. Everyone have a good evening..

Just pictures of my baby...she's due in 2-3 weeks!

I'll have pics like this done of my oldest in a few weeks...

Shannyne:

shannyneca6.jpg

Shannyne & Jon:

shannynejon3qn8.jpgshannynejon1nw0.jpg

shannynejon05032008lj4.jpg

Denise~Great pix! They look truly happy...I bet you are sooo ready to bring these babies into the world!

Terri or Kat~ HELP!!! What is it that Terri was talking about papaya something...pills you chew and it helps w/ bad times when we are stuck??? I need specific information and where do I get it???

I had 2 scrambled egg whites this morning w/ some mango salsa, a few wasabi peas, and one bite of steamed zuccini and 1 SMALL bite of chix sal for dinner and whamo...still stuck, the worst ever. I did a Laura PB (big slime bubbles), and a puke and the slime, and my chest is still killing me. I know Terri said something about something papaya and said to buy these and put in our purse...the words "WORKS LIKE DRAINO" is ringing in my ears, lol.

Enjoying my better half this weekend. I am still so in love, even after all this time!

So sad about the horse, Eight Bells...died on the track at the derby. Is Laura @ the derby or did I just make that up??

Denise... great pics!! Won't be long now!

Pamela... papaya enzyme is what it was, but I'm not sure where you get it. I've always been able to just pb everything that gets stuck. Hope you get some relief!!

Denise, what a wonderful set of pictures!! I have never seen anything like it!! What a joy!! Can't imagine how you are feeling right now.

Pam, I hope you got unstuck!!

Everyone sleep well!!

Jane

Hey Everyone~

Kat saved me! Well, she and Judy, but Kat called me and I'll go get some ASAP. I did get unstuck. Actually after about 10 min of pain, I had an ice cream pop thingy...and it helped so much...I could feel it. Then, I was able to eat the steamed squash.

It was soooo great to chat w/ Kat for a bit! I am so looking forward to meeting everyone.

Good Morning, Violets..

Busy day at church today so I'm up for an early start. We have confirmation, communion, choir, handbells and I'm singing a solo. I'll be ready for a nap this afternoon, but might have Ethan if his dad and the Bobster decide to go golfing.

It's 35 degrees here and sure doesn't feel like spring!!

Everyone have a great day. Roomie.. be careful on the food choices today with your new restriction.