Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

They have 'light" evoo?? What is light, calories? And does it taste any different? Guess it doesn't matter too much on that question, I don't like the taste of evoo, I just cook with it and it doesn't leave any taste..

Good afternoon, Violets..

Just got done talking with DS and he said they felt the earthquake in southern Michigan. How weird is that???

Haydee, congrats on staying on that elliptical for 10 mintues!! I'm the same way, just can't do more than a couple of minutes before I am out of breath. On the elliptical trainer I have, 10 minutes is easy so I'll stick with that.

Laura... you've never said anything about your elliptical trainer. Did you not like it???

Janie... HAPPY BANDIVERSARY TODAY!!!!!!!! You've done an awesome job losing over 100# You rock!!

Kat..congrats on the TT!! Now we know what your seminar will be on our trip. Manda will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Pam.. soooo glad my roomie's biopsy came back benign.

Looks like I'm the last to arrive on Friday of our trip. Sorry, I'm so late, but that's the only flight I could get that day. At least I don't have to leave at the crack of dawn to get back on Monday.

boy, time is sure flying. DD only has 2 more weeks of clinicals and then a week of tests and then she gets pinned for LPN on May 7. We are gonna Celebrate that day!!! After I get back from San Antonio, it's only a few days til we head to Canada to see a couple of plays and relax. Then less than a month after that will be DD's graduation cruise. wooooooooo hooooooooooooo!! gonna be a great summer!!! (will be perfect if she can get pregnant soon).

Well, time to get ready for the birthday dinner tonight. We went to Applebees for lunch and we split a twofer of clam chowder and Oriental chicken salad. After 4 bites, it was off to the bathroom for me and everything came up. Of course after that everything went down fine. The bobster says I probably got the first bite stuck and everything else backed up. When I chewed carefully and took tiny bites, it was ok.

Will be interesting what stays down at the chinese restaurant tonight.

Everyone have a good evening! Will check in when I can.

Anyone watch Survivor last night and jaw drop when Ozzy was voted off?! I didn't even see it coming, since they read 4 Jason's at first!

OMG....I am SO disgusted about that. I was livid last night. I was screaming at the TV.."use the idol, use the idol" like he could hear me or something!!:tt1: Well, get ready for it cause James and Amanda are next I'm sure. UGH, I promise if that happens I am not watching the rest of this season. I just get aggrevated when people that could REALLY survive out there get voted off just cause they are good! Sorry...I get beside myself...:)

Hello violets!! TGIF...did I say that earlier? If so, I meant it then and I still mean it!:sad:

Pamela-I am happy about your biopsy as well. I knew you were OK....only the good die young so we should all be safe for a really long time:biggrin:

Kat- WOOT!!:eek: Congrats on having a surgery date. I have always had rolls so I would not know how to act!! GO YOU!

Judy-take it easy on the chinese tonight. I don't know why but chinese it always tough for me to get to go down. Sometimes it just WON'T!

Terri-I enjoyed the map you posted. Looks like we are worlds away from each other!

I am gonna go eat supper...have a great night violets!

Oh yeah TGIF. Just got home, finished 1/4 of homework so far (throughout the day).

DH is making me play Everquest with him. SIGH. I am trying so hard to get into his crap with him, but man it's hard.

Judy - Yup I do like it!! But since I've been doing gym the past 3 weeks--whew-- I have only used it a handful of times when I am in the bedroom watching tv. I do have to hold onto the wall to balance though, but I don't mind since it's nice and compact!

so how are you enjoying the gym, Laura? You getting hooked?

No and no. And no results from it thus far, unless the whole muscle weighs more than fat is noticable. But trying not to dwell.. just perservering :cry_smile:

This is my problem, I HATE exercising, I hear about how you get into a routine and blah blah can't live without it.. waiting for the blah blah to happen. Thanks for asking though!

Laura......how hard would it be to change my Shrinking Violet signature? I would like to take my avatar pic and put it in the SV signature, and eliminate it from the avatar pic----just put something else----I do not like seeing me all over the place, I want one pic and that's all! Lotsa work? If so I will just eliminate the signature pic.....but I like the SV association.

Sorry for being a PITA........

Kat

It's no biggie, only takes me a sec! Just e-mail me the pic (larger than the avatar size hopefully :cry_smile: ) I have the template at work, so I'll make it Monday.

TY---I will find the pic that Terry helped me make the avatar out of.....

But I find it hard to believe you don't think I am really that small..... LOL

Kat

Wow Houston is really spread out!!! It gives me a better understanding of the area that way, thanks Terry!!!

I slept pretty well last night, didn't sleep through the night, but was still okay.

Sort of stepped on scale this morning and looks like I am down a few, that is just incredible, because I haen't walked this week at all!! We will see on Monday what it is for real.

Judy and Michelle have a great day!!!!

Good Morning, Violets..

Ethan got me up at 7 this morning and we've had Breakfast and are dressed for the day. I tried to eat an egg with him, but of course mine just sat in my throat. Last night the egg roll went down and came right back up, but the rest of the meal went fine. I have about 3 crispy shrimp and a couple of honey glazed walnuts and of course the piece of birthday cake went down slick as a whistle! At least it was only one piece for two birthdays. I don't have to repeat it today for DD Kristin. We go to a church dinner tonight called Meals for Eight. Four couples from church get together and each one brings part of the meal. I'm bringing a strawberry spinach salad. Don't know what I'll be able to eat tonight, but I will definitely take it easy. I don't want to be running to the bathroom at someone else's home.

Going to go wait for Ethan's daddy to get here and then head to Walmart for a few things.

Everyone have a great day!!!

I hear ya, Judy. I can't believe I am actually considering an unfill. I've been thru this routine before. If I made a list of the foods I cannot eat on the left...and the foods I can eat on the right... it would not look good. If I review the bandster rules I find that they point to an unfill. I'm very concerned that I'm not getting my veggies and good Protein in. Oddly, I have NO problem with bread. I miss salads very much. And since the scale isn't moving...what is the point of being so tight? My doc is just going to roll his eyes. Fill...unfill...fill...unfill....

Beautiful day here. I have plans to put my son to work today detailing my car. He wants to borrow it for prom....so I figure he's gotta earn it!! Good plan, eh?

I'm gonna hammer, saw and rivet today! :-) Oh yeah, and a trip to the hardware store for more tools! Good gawd, ya'll should see (what used to be) my dining room.

I CANNOT WAIT TO GO TO GRUENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Violets~

I had the greatest and most clear dream about Kat. We were in a doctors office in her town (i guess) and she was wearing the shirt from her avatar. I couldn't believe it, it was her! I went up to her and she didn't recognize me right away, but then she did!!! Then she had all the doctor people give me a parade?>!?? :confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2: I know I know...dreams are weird that way. But you know, I always wanted a parade in my honor. KIDDING! Anyway, you were beautiful. I was sooooo happy. Then my brother was sick and was trying to move a truck and this other truck knocked him off a cliff and I was holding on, thinking, ooo crap, I am gonna break my arm. The truck went off the cliff, but then it became an embankment and it was only a go cart that fell off. ARE YOU AS CONFUSED AS I WAS TYPING IT???? Anyway, then Susanne came in and woke me up w/ coffee!

I came out and tried to call Kat, but her phone doesn't accept blocked calls. Then I realized that it was 7:15 and thought that was not nice on a Saturday.

Not sure what our day holds, but it is fun day. Tomorrow is work day (shopping, grading, diss). BBL

Have a great weekend!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ethan just left so no time to get to Walmart before the luncheon today. I'll have to pick up the stuff afterwards. Gonna go slather on some makeup and head out.

Catch ya later!