Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Morning gals

I'm up drinking my coffee about to get ready for my big interview. pray and cross everything that i know today.

I am going to shine!

Anyway, Wow Judy, 3.1 I can eat anything and i need more, i'm going to tell him that an i'm going to let him fill me to where he wants to - I've never had more than 1.25 in mine and as it helps I don't think it is my sweet spot but I don't think I could imagine having 3 ... but then again i'd probably lose my last 25 LOL

Have a great one, i'll keep you all posted

Judy - 3.1?! OMG...I would be in the hospital with an IV hooked up to me! LOL Weird how all people are different as far as fills go. Hope this is your sweet spot.

Good morning violets-I do feel much better this morning compared to yesterday. At least the dizziness is gone. That was the main thing. At least I can drive to work!

My mom & stepdad leave Saturday for a cruise...7 days! Reminds me of someone else I know...lol I am so jealous!

Have a great day everyone.

Purple power to Jenn!!!

Good Morning, Sun is shining and it's supposed to be a beautiful day today.

Taking my time this morning. Just going to relax for a little bit than I have my Weight Watcher's meeting. After that Hubby and I are headed to the court house to get the paperwork rolling. Maybe go to lunch if we have time. I have to open the store this afternoon and work for 5 hours.

Judy, Good luck to both of you and I hope this is your sweet spot. Still looking for mine.

Jennifur, GOOD LUCK, I have my fingers crossed for you

Everyone have a great day.

post-214709-13813136905306_thumb.jpg

Morning Violets~

Well, yesterday morning Susanne left...and last night, she returned!! I get to have her all week and am soooooo glad. I am getting quite used to this! I graded papers until 10pm last night, just so we could have a free afternoon/evening today! Then tomorrow, I have my study group so I'll be very busy.

Jenn~ You know we are all sending Purple Power to you sweetie! Kick ass and take no prisoners!

Make it a great day!

xoxoxoxo

Good morning all! I have right around 4cc's in my 4cc band and I can still eat..... I'm going for my one year appointment next week and I'm going to have him check my fill level (maybe) kind of afraid to mess with it.

Sunny and supposed to hit 70 today.. whooooohooooooo

Jenn: GOOD LUCK TODAY!

Tracy, My appointment is the 22nd. When is yours?

Morning everyone!

Fills are so weird!! I have been at 1.75-2.0cc's for a year and a half, with no adjustment at all....I still have mild restriction, although admittedly much, much less than when the fill was new. But I am not hungry, so I don't mess with it. The downside to that is, I can eat too much if I take a notion to do so!!! For the most part, I can control the portion size without the hard restriction. What would have happened to me when I got so sick back a couple of weeks ago, had I been super tight I don't know, I would have had to have found a way to get unfilled.

When I see my PS this week, and figure out my schedule for surgery, I will schedule the unfill--and we will see what happens! See if my being hungry comes back. Kind of afraid to mess with that. Not being hungry all the time allows me to make better decisions, it was the always feeling ravenous that made me grab and gorge without thinking......

Jenn---sending lots of love and best wishes your way for this second interview!!! Maybe things were meant to work out this way---get the job you REALLY needed! If you had still been working in the law office, you wouldn't have had the opportunity at this one!

Pamela---how you feeling? Crampiness eased now? I am so excited for you to have Susanne close more often. I remember when Rick and I finally lived in the same place.....was such a relief! In all honesty though, I kept waiting for him to "change" even if it was just a little bit.....I even 'tested' him in ways to see what his reaction would be! And he was just Rick. Same thing happen when we decided to get married and make it legal---I kept waiting for him to morph into something else, and he never did---Thank heavens!!! We did long distance between here and Denver for over 2 years, seeing each other every 2 weeks. Once a month he would come here, and once a month I would go to Denver. When the mountain pass between us, often has over 12 feet of snow--some of those trips were treacherous! But worth it!!!

Suzanne---sounds like you are nursing your sister back wonderfully!!! Seems like a good thing though to get off with DH today, and prep things for your pool, and have some lunch together---he needs you too I am sure!!! Hang in there---they are all lucky to have you!

Michelle---how many 5 page segments did you get edited??? LOL---did your plan work?

Well---I am off to put a roast in the crock pot. Didn't take my Mom to town yesterday so it is happening today. This way, dinner will be done, and I can come home and kick back! Supposed to be nice out here today too, then the wind comes back.....yuck!

I have something making me crazy----my belly button itches like crazy!!! I have no idea why. I thought, maybe I didn't gt soap rinsed well in the shower last night, so I grabbed a washrag----no help. I have lotioned----no help. I put itch cream on----no help. So I am scratching and yep you guessed it-----not helping!!! Wierd!

BBL~~

Kat

Good Morning, Violets..

Jennifur... GOOD LUCK today!! I'm anxious to hear good news later!

I'm eating ham salad this morning to see how it goes down. I know, not a normal choice for Breakfast, but hey, it's protein!! I've had about three baby spoonsful and am feeling full. Now that's something different!!! I can feel it going down too. The Bobster had to slow down on his pills this morning so I know he has more restriction than he's had before. We're both motivated and have made goals for the next doctor's appointment May 12. That will be just before my Texas trip so that's another motivation.

I have my hospital shift today, bell choir and New Day Singers rehearsal. It was nice spending the day with the Bobster yesterday, but today is back to normal.

Suzanna, good luck with all the pool paperwork. I know it will be totally worth the effort. I can't wait until it gets warm enough to open up our pool. I love, love, LOVE exercising in the pool and then floating around relaxing. The hot tub is great, but I can't jog in the hot tub. All I can do are some arm and ab exercises.

I've had about 1/8 cup of ham salad and am stuffed so time to get dressed and head to my shift. Everyone have a great day. Make wise choices and drink, drink, drink!!

Kat- I've had the mysterious belly button itch before, it goes away on its own (I never figured out a cure for mine).

I have 2cc in my 4cc and I am tight as.. tight. My band was the 9.75 size, he said it was fitted when he put it on empty, so he didn't know if I'd even need a fill. I guess I didn't since I lost some before they could finally fill it, then it loosened up. 1.5cc was a great spot for a while, now I have 2cc and I dare say I feel a bit too tight. But I think I'm just going to tough it out, losing weight really seems to effect my fills so I'll loosen up eventually. Down to 229lb!! And some reason, this number won't come out of my mouth. I keep saying 329 or 239. 220's is a new milestone, my brain won't comprehend it!

I'm having hot chocolate for b'fast. I bought the carnation instant breakfasts, and some swiss miss hot chocolate "great start".

I compared nutritional info. The carnation is 150c when you mix it with milk, and slightly more Vitamins. The hot chocolate is packed with 15 Vitamins & minerals, and it goes with hot Water for 110c. So nyah. The hot chocolate is sooo good, I was worried they made it healthy tasting.. but nope, just rich chocolate goodness.

Everyone have a good day :thumbup:)

GRRRRRRRRR

I have an 11:30 Dr. appt. I have a UTI......dammit! Just feeling the first pains of it, but want to get the antibiotics started before it gets really bad.....Such a dilemma---I know I need to be drinking more, but that just makes me pee more, and it hurts!!!

Ok----off to get showered and dressed for the Dr.

Kat

Hello, how are you guys? I am ready for another week!!!

Jenn I hope you had lots of luck today at the interview!!!!

The sun is shining here!!!!!!

TracyKs in case I didn't tell you, that is great about the vegas trip!! You should feel so proud that you were chosen!! You might have a new career!!! Hey you might even be in a commercial!! I am QUITE 100% SURE that you would do better than the lady and the lion!!

Judy that is great about your fills, I still am waiting to get mine......I am glad you guys made it safely there and home!!!

Way to go with the garage sale Haydee!! Too bad we don't all live closer, can you imagine a SHRINKING VIOLETS GARAGE SALE!!!

Well off to get ready for work!!

Jane

Hi guys

I am home, was in my 2nd interview for 45 minutes, super told me before everyone else got in there I basically have the job but because i'm going throught an agent, they have to call her. OMG I'm dying, she is out of the office I already called her.

I love these guys, and the project manager is older and said he is fighting for plumbing so we wont have to use the port a potty, and that i will basically run the office and be their mother. OMG you guys, i'm so excited and waiting for the official official word. I know I have it so if something happens and I don't, I'll take the bridge.

As for fills, maybe I could use more but i'll take 1.75 at this point. I am down 5lbs since my last appt which sucks but would have been better a month ago. I am going to tell him my last fill did nothing for me....and that i need a fill and i will let him put the extra in that he wanted to last time.

I want this last 25 gone.

anyway, i'm off to put my mower together and then work at 3. as soon as I hear you will all hear!

thanks for the purple power, I could feel it!

Good Luck Jenn~ We are all waiting to hear!

I made a fill appointment for next Wed. I haven't had a fill in a while and it shows. Last time, I just PB'd my days...and I will not live like that, so I had him take some out. Honestly, I don't know what I've got in there. I just PB'd yesterday, but it was totally my fault. We have 30 min for lunch. With walking to the lounge, heating the food, etc. I sometimes rush. But that aside...I am ready for a fill. I get toooooo hungry and can eat toooooo much. Although it is no where near what it used to be.

I have a problem "spliting" food w/ Susanne. She has a great appetite and can eat a lot (good, bad or indifferent...it is what it is). So, I don't like to suggest splitting when I know she wants to eat her food. So, I often have leftovers. Oh well.

It is quiet in here today!

Turning into a bad work day. Won't go into it, cause it doesn't even matter, but darn. Makin me sad.

I go to the dentist soon, one of those scam things I think. I have to go originally (not sure if insurance pays for these things anyway) to schedule an appointment to have him pull a tooth. I don't understand why I gotta go twice.