Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Tracy

I am trying to hit my sweet spot after a year too, the only problem is my dr doesn't like to give fills, he is a believer in you have to work for it. I could eat a full plate of food, and I have been, I don't know why he doesn't work with Melissa though, she has never had any restriction.

I would be so happy at 180 that is only 5lbs from my goal. But as my bandiversary comes up next week, I would have never in a milliion years have expected to feel so good in general and have gained any of my self confidence back, and take charge of my life, kind of, and want to go out and thrive on compliments.

And to be where you are and quit smoking!!!! that is amazing.

you guys are the best

I have to tell you guys THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I feel so much better... Kat I got your analogy perfectly! and your right...... He did tell me that my booking trip priveledges were done for the year... (see I'm also on my HS 20 reunion planning team) which also kind of happened this week....... venting helped immensley and reading all your posts lifted my spirit.. (however I did just finish a dairy queen pecan mudslide made with chocolate soft serve) damn emotional eating.......

My sister is booked to come with me to the Wynn...... she was able to use FF miles to get her flight! YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE I am so stoked!

I have to tell you guys THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I feel so much better... Kat I got your analogy perfectly! and your right...... He did tell me that my booking trip priveledges were done for the year... (see I'm also on my HS 20 reunion planning team) which also kind of happened this week....... venting helped immensley and reading all your posts lifted my spirit.. (however I did just finish a dairy queen pecan mudslide made with chocolate soft serve) damn emotional eating.......

My sister is booked to come with me to the Wynn...... she was able to use FF miles to get her flight! YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE I am so stoked!

You are my hero! I don't know where to begin to get a life and i don't have to answer to anyone

You guys are going to have a great time

I am missing a whole page, but I had to post first.

((TRACY!!!!!!))

You're a better woman than I to hold your temper! And I know that's the right thing to do, so you go girl! I go ballistic being told how to control my money. I have faith that this will pass. You're both transitioning right now. Everyone said "The first year of marriage is the hardest", and I thought... well, we lived together for years, and I think the first year we moved in together probably was the worst, which is the same as being married (so I thought). But I have to say, after we actually got married, we have hit more rough Patches than we did the past couple of years. I don't know why, but dynamics changed. Till death do we part!! DH & I were comparing 401k today, I have 6x as much as him. But his annual return is -.4% and mine is -9%(UGH).. he said "I win".. and I said "Nope, I got more money..I win... But, since I love you I guess I'll foot your bill in our old age" and he just said "Aw, thank you" hehehehe!

Kat- Since the incident last night, I have been very tight all day. liquids go down fine, but I had french onion Soup for lunch (around 1pm), about 6pm My stomach was growling and very hungry, so I tried to eat some meat loaf,2 bites in I was so uncomfortable. 30 minutes later-- I burped cheese from the onion soup!!!! When you had the choking incidents did it swell up your band? I am back to liquids for at least 24 hours to make sure I'm not too tight, but I'm hoping this is all related to last night's incident. Eating too much before sleep, sleeping on my back.. oy. But like I said, liquids are going down fine (my water).

Glad you're up and doing good Pam!!

Ok I'll probably post again, just wanted to say all that before I forget.. my memory isn't near as good as some of you!!

Edited by FairyFacade

night gals

I Am Totally Freaked Out!!!! My Heart Is Beating A Hundred Times A Second!!!!!!!! I Had A Wolf Spider In My House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::thumbup::)

I am blaming it on the fact that I had my windows open, and I back up to a small patch of woods with a creek, well we have had sooo much rain the past few weeks it is in a perpetual state of flooding. Last year this time my best friend was over and said to me "Do you know you have a huge spider in your house?" I freaked then and swore I would never have my windows open again. She killed it and disposed of it. After an hour of hairspraying it I finally knocked it down and put a container over it, slid a piece of paper under it and duct taped it down. Now I just have to pick up the thing and take it to the trash. I am so neurotic about spiders. I am seriously not going to be able to sleep tonight because of it!!! I took a picture of it and it is 3 or 4 inches YUCK!!!!!!!!!

Okay I am going to try to pick it up. I have to work tomorrow after being seriously traumatized!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am odd and know it, at least I can accept it.

Kat, if there is a spider in our room will you kill it?

Jane

OMG Janie! I would have had a heart attack. I hate hate hate/terrified/rather be confronted by a murderer/ick spiders!!

I can't believe you contained it!! I would have ran from the room and screamed for DH to get it. If he wasn't home, I would have thrown shoes & books at it from another room! Ick ick ick!!

Jane---I will take responisbility for calling the desk and asking for someone to come and dispose of any creepy crawlies, spiders included. I cannot guarantee I can do it personally--but can deal with it one way or another!!!

When we were in TX last time a monster ass spider come trotting across the floor towards me, I hollered--Rick picked up a clipboard that one of us had been using to do a word puzzle, and dropped it on the spider, and I swear to you, the entire clipboard moved a bit! It was HUGE! He was so proud of me for not totally freaking out!!! He just has no idea, I almost pounced across the room!!

Pamela I am so glad you are ok. My throat always hurts badly following surgery--they say the more you fight the tube in your unconcious state the worse it hurts--we must really despise it!!!

TracyK glad your unfill helped you!!! Hope your antibiotics help. Probably a good thing to have the unfill if you are going to be taking the meds.

Laura, be super careful---my small .50 cc fill that I thought was nothing, it made me super tight too! I think another day of liquids might be a good plan! You might try a variety of temperatures and see how each reacts. The Dr. I spoke with when I was sick, said some people and conditions respond better to cold, and others to hot. For tonight, try to keep your stomach empty at bedtime....sleep on an incline, several pillows, into a wedge, raising your head and shoulders. And sleep on your side. Hope it is all ok.

Another day of no news. I did talk to my Dr, and he said I am not on a contact list with my test, so he thinks I am in the clear, and the computer system was shut down as they are in process of enlarging the hospital, and all the electronics are being interupted off and on. My PS said we will proceed-----so it is ok!!!

I begged off of going anywhere tonight. I made a big salad, Rick grilled some ribeye steak, and we ate, and watched TV!!!! I should have went on Price is Right tonight, I was getting them all right!!! LOL

Well, I am going to go get ready for bed. Y'all take care--I'll see ya tomorrow!!

Kat

Janie and TracyK~ Do you know who is nom'd? Who won veto? I do...wanna know? I don't want to spoil it if you don't.

Janie and TracyK~ Do you know who is nom'd? Who won veto? I do...wanna know? I don't want to spoil it if you don't.

We seriously have issues...I mean TV wise we aren't even supposed to know who won HOH yet...LOL :biggrin: I peeked and saw who won that and was very happy about it cause I am hoping she will get rid of Natalie. I wanna know too bout the nominations and POV so I am gonna go look since it is only 4 AM where Pammie is and she is more than likely asleep:rolleyes2:

Hey Violets~

It is 3:50am and I am up...and have been up since about 3. I slept yesterday until noon 30 and now I am paying the price for that. Plus, I've pee'd all night. I am very swollen everywhere from the IV and all the liquids. Plus...uuummm...gassy! They gave me a shot of Pepcid and something else, plus Zophran for the nausea and all that = gas! Sorry, TMI I know. So I am up watching All My Children.

Janie~ I sent you a PM:wink_smile: I hope that spider is LONG GONE! Spiders generally don't bother me too much. Not a fan or anything. What I hate are Palmetto bugs (big dark brown cockroach things, popular in the desert), and any lizard, rat, mouse thingy. 2 September's ago (2005), I had a big fat desert rat and her boyfriend move in. They came in through the kitchen...little bitch ate through the wall. I moved into a hotel for a week. The company came and set the traps...and caught 'em. Bastards were as big as my feet! Oh yeah, and I'll start crying ASAP if I see a snake!

Good luck on the garage sale Haydee! I am gonna have another mini one in a few weeks. We've got a TV, surround sound, some other electronics, and misc household items since we put the 2 houses together.

Kat~ Sorry about the wind I sent your way. It was blustering here for a week and a half, and it is finally quite. It is supposed to get up to near 100 tomorrow...and then back down to low 90's mid week...when more wind returns.

So what can I ramble on about in the middle of the night??? Susanne has an appointment @ 8:30 for an MRI, then we are going to have Breakfast somewhere...then maybe a movie.

I feel pretty good. A bit crampy...a bit of bleeding...and a kick ass sore throat. Other than that I feel pretty good. I may crash out this afternoon, since I've slept sooo poorly all night. I have never ever ever not been able to sleep. Don't like it much.

OK...I'll stop the ramble before I lose the post. Off to play scrabble...

xoxoxoxox

LOL Tracy...I am up

Glad you peaked. I think Shelia will backdoor Natalie...if she is smart! Here is hoping!

Pammie-I think that is what she is gonna do. Sheila can not stand her! You know what I wonder....I wonder whos side the boys are really on? Shiela, Nat or Sharon? I can not really tell!

Take it easy today, OK?

Good Morning, I'm up so I can open the store today. At least I have tomorrow off.

Did anyone get an e-mail about starting a Lap-Band Magazine? They are asking people to send in their stories. This was the first I heard anything about it.

Diane is home and trying to stay comfortable. Doc told her to try to just stay in the recliner. That should be her best bet. She looks good and says she feels ok. Thanks again for all your prayers.

Everyone have a great day. Hugs.

post-214709-13813136898101_thumb.jpg