Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I'm busy too!!

My classes started today, work is gettin busy with new leads, and I have to design 3 outfits for Saturday!!

And goin out of town Friday.

I looked at my syllabus for the classes, everyone is like 'Read all these chapters, write an essay, a review, take these quizzes' etc. etc.

And like I said, one of those is the Spanish class. I read over one of the quizzes.. nope, I didn't retain ANYTHING from the first class. I have no idea.. oh wait, I did understand llama (sp), which means name? Mmmhm.. This is going to me a crazy semester. But almost done, yay!

No Water yet, but I bought some Fiji on the way to work. Drinking 1/2 of my low-fat chocolate milk first.

Michelle - Have you been wearing your Body Bugg??

Good Afternoon, Violets...

We made it to Tampa and now are enjoying the sun and fun. Well, I'm on the computer of course, but will get out there as soon as I finish this message. Laurie, my friend is subbing today so won't be here until about 5 p.m. I'm anxious to see her. She's lost well over 100# with the RNY. She has a bag of clothes for me that are 10's and 12's. No way I can get into them yet. I'm wondering if they are too small for her. If they are, I'm gonna be way jealous!! We're going out to dinner tonight, so that should be interesting. Bobster and I split an omelette this morning at the airport and left most of it on the plate. Chili and bean salad for lunch here that Laurie fixed. I had a cup of that. Now waiting for my Crystal Light to freeze. I can drink that in an hour.

I better get off here and visit with the Bobster and Bob, our host before I hit the pool. Everyone have a great day and I'll check in tonight after my swim and hot tub. It's soooooooooo beautiful here!!!

Rick just called and I had to share this with you. Since it will hit home with a couple of you!

He has a promotion in the offing, and one thing that will give him a leg up over the competition is speaking a second language!!! Yep he starts his Spanish class this Wed. evening!!!

There is only one other guy who has the experience plus his business degree that would be his competition, and he is Navajo, and speaks the language. Rick has his Masters in the ASE they require of their hands, and this guy does not, so he figured the second language would benefit him, plus be fun. He takes oddball classes here and there---soI shouldn't be surprised, but this one made me laugh since all of you are doing the same. I might have considered going with him, but work is paying for him!!!

Well I have work that needs done.......dangit!

Kat

Well I called J.Jill just now, I sent them the return 2 weeks ago :eek:

It was the $250 jacket, which was too big. No word from them.

So I called, she said it'll be 6 weeks before the process a refund. Jeez. That's really unacceptable IMO.

I had that $250 to get my winter coat, now I need the $$ back to go find a cheaper one!!!

And she was horribly rude, and when I e-mailed them they blew me off. So.. I don't plan on shopping with J. Jill again :)

I went to TGIF's for lunch. I could not decide, so I got a classic fav. of mine.. the Jack Daniel's flat Iron (num num num).

Had 1 bite of steak, 3 bites of mashed potatoes.. and was stuffed. DH's meal came with a dessert. This goes back to, If I don't have it.. I am fine, I don't want it. If it's there, I can't stop myself!

So he got some oreo cake, which was bad. But the icing.. was good. So we both picked at it, I was full and did not expect to be able to eat it, but MAGICALLY icing just slides right down. So I ate 3/4 of the icing on the cake, was going for the last bit and DH said 'No more, let's go'. hah.

I just have no self control when it's THERE. But if he didn't get the dessert, I wouldn't have wanted one and I would have been fine.

Hey Violets~

Just popping in to say hi! I hope everyone is having a great day! I have BAD cramps and am looking forward to working out later. Exercise will make me feel SOOOO much better. I remember the days when I said, "a pain pill makes me feel so much better" lol.

1 bottle of Water down! Starting to work on #2. I was craving something sweet after lunch. My family is from the south and we used to say, "we need something to cut the grease". Anyway, I popped in a sf piece of gum and that really helped.

Haydee, you will LOVELOVELOVE Juno! I need to see Atonement, but will probably wait until DVD now.

Well, that is all for me. Talk to everyone later!

xoxoxo

Tracy - How many times have you made tinkle today?? LOL

Glad you like the jewelry!

Hi everyone!

Ahhhh, so nice to be home! Just had my supper and I wanted to pop in and say hello.

Judy-we knew you couldn't stay away :eek:

Tracy-way to go on the H2O....I made a rhyme :)

Pamela-I'll take the pain pill...LOL

Laura-yummmm, steak, my favorite!

Kat-did you get all your work done? If so, come do mine please.

Everyone have a great & relaxing evening!

Did I get all my work done? Well yeah pretty much!

Cleaned the fridge (there were growing science experiments in there!)

Cleaned the microwave---I blew up melting butter yesterday!

Paid my bills--bought stamps---and mailed said bills!

Carried in firewood.

Read a Dora the Explorer book for the bazillionth time.

Washed the storm door--it gets 2-3 foot high hand prints all over it! Grandson was here last night, and smeared BBQ sauce! Glad it was just the door. My DIL refuses to watch him. And since it was her feeding it to him I think it is her place to watch!

I could go on....but they were boring, mundane household junk I had been putting off!

Like the bills---how stupid is that??? I usually just do mostly online banking, but if it is something I need to write a check for I do it when it comes in, so I don't forget--I had not forgot, just opted to put it off!!! Lazy!

Jenn---see you here! Whats shakin'? Any news on your court hearing??? You been in my prayers girl!

Rick called and he wants chili dogs for dinner. He very , VERY seldom asks for anything in particular, and he is not picky---so I usually try to fix what he asks for.....but chili dogs??? He said someone brought one in at lunch---and it looked good. Fun! I don't do real well with chili like that, it gives me massive heart burn sometimes. Will hope for the best.

Pamela--you did good today avoiding the sugar!!

I have done ok with the eating thus far, nothing to brag about, but nothing to seriously confess either!!! I have drank plenty today, so that is good.

Well I am going to go and refill my tea speaking of it!

Will check with y'all later!

Hugs!!

Kat

Oh lord... trying my best to stay away from the crap! I had 1/2 chicken breast.......... really slow..... I am now hungry again and really want something else.......... I am going to have a nice glass of milk and hope for the best!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... forgot what I was going to say.......

Oh! Yes, Terri... I'm wearing my bugg every day!! It's an amazing tool!! Today I was waiting for the tea kettle to boil and I just kept walking 'round & 'round the island while I was waiting! It keeps me moving!

Michelle-I thought about that too. I'll bet a body bugg would be great to have. I would be doing the same as you, moving every chance I got!

Oh lord... trying my best to stay away from the crap! I had 1/2 chicken breast.......... really slow..... I am now hungry again and really want something else.......... I am going to have a nice glass of milk and hope for the best!

Well you know what they say...Milk does a body good!!