Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I always hide my new clothes too, and when he asks if it's new, I can now say "No, just something I always had but didn't fit" teehee!!

I got 2 reports from insurance yesterday, they paid for the xray (I guess this is the CAT scan) and the doctor in the ER, despite me checking out AMA, so that's good. Fingers crossed I don't get a bill from the hospital in addition to this.

The hospital ER manager also called today, to get the account of what happened that night (even though it was on my letter). We went over it, and I was glad to hear, he said HE would have checked himself out too and he will thoroughly investigate this. He apologized a lot too, and gave me his office number. I put in my letter I will never willingly go to that ER again, but he said if I ever am there again and have poor service, to demand to see him. Although, I demanded to see my doctor a lot that night and the nurses would just look at me like I was stupid.

WOW Tracy!! That's awesome. You gotta tell us all about it.... I haven't been to Vegas in awhile and I think it's time for us to go back...

Hey, have any one of ya'll been to the Bahamas? We just picked Nassau as our family vacation this year. Any tips?

Rainy and cloudy and cold here today.

I met up with an old high school friend that I hadn't seen in 13 years and she said I look exactly the same as when graduated high school. I lost contact with her so she has no idea I balloned up to 300+ pounds. I didn't volunteer that information...

I've got dinner plans with friends tonight then tomorrow is finally Friday. YAY!!

It took her all of 30 seconds to find 'em. She said, "I see your new pants" and I started laughing and said..."what pants?" to which she replied, "the ones you are trying to hide missy!" We both laughed hard on that one.

We are going to see The Ruins @ 3:50pm...wish me luck I don't have nightmares tonight!

Hi gals

Well today has been a day to say the least

I got my garage cleaned, what a mess. We have a section full of stuff, my mom is having a garage sale for the Susan G. Koleman breast cancer walk. She has to raise $2300 to be able to do the walk, then walk 20 miles a day for 3 days. She did it last year and is doing it again in Boston MA this year.

I am only getting $94 a week from unemployment - $25 because I work a day and they are taking it from my step mom... are you kidding me??? I can't do that to her, and i can work 5 hrs and make that amount of money WTF?

On a happy note, I have a 2nd interview on Tuesday with the construction company and I am their top canidate. They are going to want me to do some kind of "task" for them so I'm going over to talk to my BIL on Sunday and get some pointers (he owns a construction company) but he knows i'm perfect for the job and will get it.

I don't know the start date, 4-5 weeks.... holy shit... no money until then... I'm having a slight panic attack today and just don't know what i'm going to do.

Anyway, Pam, if i had money I'd be there in a second. LOL

Michelle, so proud of you

Tracyks - maybe you can hook up with someone for a free TT??? HMMMMMMMMMMMM or you can always send them my way. LOL

Oh. My. Goodness!

Today the scale read: 231.4! :)

TracyK that's exactly what I'm doing: "I just jumped on it like a surfboard and kept riding until the wave was over!"

I did shave yesterday... hmmmm... perhaps that helped! :tongue:

Wow, if that is the case then I need to weigh in the morning cause I know I just shaved off about 5 pounds worth!

Today is NFS day.... No Freakin' SUGAR!!! I'm gonna eat on plan today if it kills me. DAMMIT!!! Yesterday was such a bad day, i can't even tell ya.

Ummm, by the time I read this, it was already too late for me to participate. I had ruined that ne by 5:30 AM. lol

Good Morning, Violets..

Today is my 1 year Bandiversary and what a difference a year makes!! I'm down from a size 3X to a L in tops and from 22/24 to a regular 14, sometimes 12 in pants.

You are so awesome!! Well done & happy bandiversary!!

Jennifur..hang in there and the pounds will continue dropping. I'm in the same boat as you!

I am in that boat too. I have bounced around so much that I still weigh the same thing that I weighed the 1st of January!!

I was named as a Leader in the LapBand community......... (I.E. my big mouth got me noticed)

That is so cool Tracy!! Have a great time and make us proud (as usual)

NICE!!!

my big mouth just gets me in trouble!

hmmmm, me too! :redface:

Oh I meant to tell ya'll about this new Water I found in the gas station.

OK Laura, this sentence creeped me out from the start!!:w00t::thumbup:

Ok, I'm convinced: Papaya Enzymes work great and quickly at helping you get un-stuck. They've gotten me out of a bad jam two days in a row. Go get some, get a pill box and carry them with you always.

After tomorrow I hope I won't need them THANK GOD!! I can not wait to eat something. Drinking meals is getting real old real fast!

Afternoon violetas~

PS~ I am having a Slumber Party on May 30! Anyone wanna come? Slumber Parties, Inc. to see what I am talking about!

Ohhhh, I would love to go!! I wish we all lived closer to each other. We would put the women on Desperate Housewives to SHAME!

WOW Tracy!! That's awesome. You gotta tell us all about it.... I haven't been to Vegas in awhile and I think it's time for us to go back...I think you are right Haydee! We SHOULD!

Hey, have any one of ya'll been to the Bahamas? We just picked Nassau as our family vacation this year. Any tips? I wish I had some tips but I have never been on any trips like that!!

Rainy and cloudy and cold here today. Haydee...are you in Houston? Cold? Rainy? Wow what a difference a few miles makes, right? It is beautiful here!

I've got dinner plans with friends tonight then tomorrow is finally Friday. YAY!!

Have fun with your friends this evening and...WOOT:w00t: I am off tomorrow so today is Friday for me!!
Hi gals

On a happy note, I have a 2nd interview on Tuesday with the construction company and I am their top canidate. They are going to want me to do some kind of "task" for them so I'm going over to talk to my BIL on Sunday and get some pointers (he owns a construction company) but he knows i'm perfect for the job and will get it.

Jenn- this sounds right up your alley! I will keep my fingers crossed for your sista!

Pamela-we will be thinking of you tomorrow! Post as soon as you can!

Well my dr put me on 30 days of antibiotics:huh2:. He said that it should do the trick and if it doesn't then he will put me in the hospital to do an "extraction". I hope it works! I have faith that it will. The good news is that the 30 days of medicine will be GONE by the time we go on our trip and I will be able to have a drink or two if I choose to! I doubt I will but at least the option is open. Maybe some wine.

Tomorrow I go to get a partial unfill. I am thinking I will get him to bring me down to 1.5 or 1.7. I am very excited.

Have a great evening everyone!!

Did I miss something or was Kat MIA today?

Go TracyK!!!!

That was an amazing post - very impressive.

I shave every day so i would have to cut all my hair off to get 5lbs. LOL. Well with that much antibiotics you should be clear of any issues for our trip.

Lets hope I get this job so I can afford to go...

Hey Judy - you are amazing Happy Bandiversary!!!!!

How depressing

I just went on to my ticker to get a little info... how sad, I've only lost 12lbs since November. I'm ready to run to the nearest bridge :redface:

Night all

KAT WHERE ARE YOU???????????

I second what Jennifer said, Where is Kat?????

I am going to bed also, very tired tonight!!

Purple thoughts Pam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening, Violets.

Had a great day today. We kept saying... "well, a year ago at this time I was in surgery... or a year ago, I was up and walking the floors or a year ago... (fill in the blank). Am I at goal after a year?.. nope... am I thrilled to be where I am?... you BETCHA!!! and I know that 2008 will be the year I hit my goal. I also know I've made a great bunch of friends and can't wait to get to Texas in a little over a month!!!

I have Ethan tomorrow so I need to head to bed to build up some strength!! Everyone have a good night. sleep well.

I'm thinkin' about you ROOMIE!!! I'll be there holding your hand in spirit tomorrow. Check in when you can. Love ya!!!

Rick kept me running all day---I think he knows I am on pins and needles, so he kept my mind occupied. Was a pretty good day over all.

My FIL upset me....but trying to let it go. I invited them to lunch with us, so we meet up, and I was dressed nice, had make up on, hair was massively wind blown--but decent. He asks me how I am feeling....I said I'm good. He tells me "You don't look good, I mean you don't look like you feel good" I thought Rick was gonna deck him! I have wondered all day if that is what others see when they look at me too......o h well........

We cancelled our yard sale, wind is supposed to gust to 40mph part of tomorrow---not worth it!! Rick see's his Dr. for his 6 month checks following his bleed. Maybe a movie.

Tomorrow I am going to begin calling to find out something about my test.

Pamela---I will be thinking of you with all good thoughts, know we are there with you. You will NOT be alone! Purple power will be surrounding you!!! Lot's of Love to you---will be here checking in with you. Tell Susanne to give you some hugs from us.

Well I am off to bed. Sounds pathetic----but my head hurts!!!

Will be here tomorrow if Rick allows me to stay home at all!!! Crazy man!

He was opposite of what y'all were saying today, he kept trying to get me to buy some new clothes, in the mall. I kept saying I have things for now, will wait til after surgery for a new wardrobe. I ended up with 2 shirts!!! LOL----

Will see you tomorrow. Another extra big hug for you Pamela!!!

TracyK---good luck with the antibiotics.

TracyKS---awesome opportunity!!! Good for you!

Will catch the rest of you tomorrow!!! Hugs~~

Kat

Hey guys.... It just occurred to me that I'm going to be out of pocket from about 1:00p on thru the night tomorrow. Will someone please call me to let me know how Pam is coming along?? I'll PM you my cell number just in case it's not on your list. You'll need it anyway in May. If I don't answer the phone, please just leave a msg. I'm heading to my friend's 50th birthday party and have lots of running to do first. THANKS!!

Morning gals

Pam - HUGS you are in my thoughts this am

I have a busy day, have to go to my aunts this morning and take care of her meds then i'm going to meet dbf so we can withdraw our family court petition. I only filed one because he filed one to lower. Remember that, it was months ago and still being dragged out? Anyway - he wanted to drop his and asked if i would drop mine. I can go back at change of circumstance so when he gets his settlement we can go back (or when dd needs braces next year).

Well, scale is down another lb today, i'm officially back to my contest weight plus i got a visit from TOM today - I lost track time of but the good thing is, hope to lose a lb or 2 when it is gone, plus it will be gone right before our trip. How nice

Anyway Hope everyone has a good day

Kat - glad Rick is keeping you busy, you are in my prayers and will be waiting to hear about your allergies... Did you go back to old glasses? Are you feeling better?

Today is my one year Bandiversary! (i am sure this time :sad_smile:)

Like Judy, I am not at goal BUT am very happy with how far I have come. When I started this I wore mens 3X t-shirts or 30-32 womens shirts. Stretch pants in 26. Now? To wear 14 jeans (which I have never done) and 6 and 8 stretch...OMG...how wonderful do I feel:biggrin2:. I do not know if I will be at goal in another year honestly but what I know for a fact is that I will not be where I was this time last year ever again! To top it off I quit smoking. Wow, what a year it has been. AND I am going to meet the best ladies in the USA next month....does life get any better?

Remember to think of Pammie today!

I gotta run take a shower and get ready for my unfill. Have a great day violets!