Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

We're all addicts. Oh. Except for Judy!!!:lol: Little Miss Goody Two Shoes!

Ahem... Ms. TerryKnowitAll....... for your information I was PERFECT today until the Bobster ordered dessert after supper. It was called Melt A Way Brownie. It comes with ice cream and is a brownie with chocolate frosting and white chocolate chips. The waitress knew we were splitting so she had them put two scoops of ice cream on it......... arghhhhhhhhh!! And YES, we did split it and YES it was wonderful and YES, I got on the elliptical for 10 mintues when I got home, did some weights and did my hot tub exercises. Sooooooooooooo am I Baddy No Shoes or what????:Dancing_biggrin::tt2::Dancing_biggrin:

Edited by Teachlady

Suzanne, sorry you are feeling low, it is hard, but we're here for you.

Lets see a positive thing about my husband/boyriend/partner hmmmm, Oh that is right, I DON'T HAVE ONE!! Good thing I am not bitter!!

There was a whole lot going on here today! Unlike Terry I would be looking at the cookie!!! That is great that you are eyeing the vegetables!!! I want to be there!

I didn't watch bb tonight, tell me if something good happened!

TracyK I hope you work everything out!! I want you to come, but know it must be a hardship for you.

Okay going to sit and relax, long day at work!!

Jane

JEN!!! So so sorry to hear about your job! What a shock!!! I sure hope you get called back soon. You're in my prayers.

The bobster and I went up north to a car dealership to look at a Prius. Holy smokes that car is awesome. however they won't give us as much for his truck as the Buick dealership here so we're going with the LaCross. Then in a year when I get AHEM... Social Security.. I know, I know, you're ALL saying "wow.. that's not possible, she looks so young." we'll trade my Aztek in for a Prius.

Tracyk... don't have your husband call me. I'm the minister's wife who's considering a tattoo:eek: and voting for Obama.. :Dancing_biggrin:

AND, I have gone off by myself to meet people I have talked to on the Internet. And yes, the Bobster let me go. He knows I'm a big girl and wouldn't do anything stupid. And these were all people I had talked to for 3-5 years online. You get to know a lot about them in that amount of time. And I know most of us can be trusted. Terry.... not so much. :Dancing_biggrin::tt2::lol::lol:

Well, I'm going to go chat with one of those crazy people from the internet and then head to bed. I'm in the office of the Democratic Party Headquarters tomorrow for a couple of hours and then choir in the evening followed by a German class. And they say retirement is boring!!

Everyone have a great evening, sleep well. (((HUGS)))to Jenn.

I ate 2 bites of Rick's dessert!!! I just made him a little bowl of Apple Crisp---so I would not be tempted! And I ended up tempted enough to take a couple bites anyway!!!

Oh well, I used to would have made a big dish, and we would have eated it in a couple of days!!! Now I make a little bowl!!! It ain't perfect but it is progress!!

I got the new Jonathon Kellerman paperback today, and I really want to start it, but if I do, I will be up all night, so I am refusing!!! Will read it tomorrow!!

Got new pics of my grandson today----adorable!!! She had them done at Sears....he was in a great mood, and was full of laughs---I love that little critter!!! He just makes you smile back at him!! I was going to give you a link to see him, but not sure that is wise!

I exercised my Granny options today!! I bought Easter outfits! It was hard for the girls, everything out there is sleeveless, and it is still cold in the morning here! Finally found some little sweaters, that I could coordinate to the girls dresses. Lindzie is now in the bigger girls sizes, because of her height---so no way to match the girls anymore!! I bought Lindzie a white dress with an orchid sash across the hips and the skirt below is floral....it has a really cute neckline, it is open weaved kind of on the collarbone. She has really good coloring, blonde, olive skinned with big brown eyes---so white looks really good on her. Kinsey ended up with lime green, with the sheer overskirt, and it has pink and white flowers. Her sweater matched the green perfect, Lindzie got an orchid sweater. Connor I found a pair of khaki colored pants, and a light blue plaid button up shirt with the collar that matches the pants---it is really cute. Bought him brown boots---like a hiking boot style, and both girls white dress shoes. Tights for the girls, and maybe they will stay warm! I could not find shoes for Lindzie that did not look like shoes my mother would wear!!! Heels, but old looking---she liked them, I didn't! Kinsey is still in small enough shoes, she got flat, little girl shoes!! We got things to color eggs. I know Manda is going to color eggs with the girls on Saturday, but Kinsey and I are going to do some here tomorrow. Why? Cuz we can!!!

I remember when the girls were little they always had hats, and gloves out for the little girls---not anymore! She never wore them for more than a minute but they sold them just the same!!!

Well---I am going to check my mail and go to bed. Take care all---see ya in the mornin'!

Kat

Okay Suzie, you can't go to bed without letting us know what the heck you're talking about... I guess 49,498,093,480,911... Was that your number?? he he he...

(((Jenn))) take care of yourself...

Everyone have a good night...

Just had to pop in to say I DID GOOD!!! YA'll would be so proud.

170c Yogurt- Breakfast

130c oatmeal - lunch

200c Roasted chicken - dinner

NOTHING AT THE THEATRE. And..oddly enough...not hungry.

Night V's!!

And I've met people off the internet before, DH knows I'm a big girl. People don't generally mess with 6'0 300lb girl :lol:

My DH was concerned......said he could go visit one of the guys who transferred to Houston---I ask why in the world he would do that---they were never close! He responded no, but we are and then I would be close if you chose not to stay. I think I have him assured I plan to stay!!! Silly men!!

Nighty night

Kat

And the winner is----------Haydee :biggrin: . How did you guess that one?

Getting ready to go in to do my 2 hour stint at work. Than going to stop by Wally World and pick up stuff for Easter.

Everyone have a great day.

Ahem... Ms. TerryKnowitAll....... for your information I was PERFECT today until the Bobster ordered dessert after supper. It was called Melt A Way Brownie. It comes with ice cream and is a brownie with chocolate frosting and white chocolate chips. The waitress knew we were splitting so she had them put two scoops of ice cream on it......... arghhhhhhhhh!! And YES, we did split it and YES it was wonderful and YES, I got on the elliptical for 10 mintues when I got home, did some weights and did my hot tub exercises. Sooooooooooooo am I Baddy No Shoes or what????:tt2::tt2::tt2:
No, you are STILL a Goody Two Shoes because you got on the elliptical!! You were sooooooooo close!!! Darn!
There was a whole lot going on here today! Unlike Terry I would be looking at the cookie!!! That is great that you are eyeing the vegetables!!! I want to be there!
It's a fluke, Janie... I go in spurts. OH, and I ended up having a 100 calorie bag of chips Ahoy AND a Skinny Cow ice cream bar after I had those veggies!!! LOL :biggrin:

I exercised my Granny options today!! I bought Easter outfits! It was hard for the girls, everything out there is sleeveless, and it is still cold in the morning here! Finally found some little sweaters, that I could coordinate to the girls dresses. Lindzie is now in the bigger girls sizes, because of her height---so no way to match the girls anymore!! I bought Lindzie a white dress with an orchid sash across the hips and the skirt below is floral....

Ohh gosh, does THAT bring back memories or what?? Easter was always my favorite holiday (besides Xmas of course) because of all the foo-foo we got to wear! Hats and gloves and always new white patent shoes with tights. LOL...and like you said....we had it on for about an hour! But man-o-man I used to love the Easter Egg Hunts at my grandpa's farm with all my cousins and all the wonderful food. My grandpa would BBQ in the yard (it's usually about 80 by Easter), the folks would drink cold beer and sit in lawn chairs and talk while the kids would run around like crazy people, in and out of the house eating kolaches. But the highlight of the day was when Grandpa would take us to the chick house and we'd get to play with the 100 new baby chicks he bought. (Little did we realize we'd be eating those baby chicks for Easter the next year!!)
Just had to pop in to say I DID GOOD!!! YA'll would be so proud.

170c Yogurt- breakfast

130c Oatmeal - lunch

200c Roasted chicken - dinner

NOTHING AT THE THEATRE. And..oddly enough...not hungry.

That must have been really hard, Laura!! I'd go see movies more often if weren't for the intoxicating smell of popcorn!! I eat as much as I can stuff into my face...WITH butter, of course. Oy, it's an incredible weakness for me! My hat's off to ya, girlfriend! Hope the scale rewards your efforts!
My DH was concerned......said he could go visit one of the guys who transferred to Houston---I ask why in the world he would do that---they were never close! He responded no, but we are and then I would be close if you chose not to stay. I think I have him assured I plan to stay!!! Silly men!!
LOL That's so funny!! I can't imagine under what crazy scenario that would even be remotely necessary!

Oddly, my DH hasn't voiced any concern whatsoever. Hmmmm. :thumbup:

Oh, and Kat.... this is for your "guest"..... :biggrin::tt2::thumbup::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2:

Good morning violets-

Pam-I got your message....I am so sorry I did not hear my phone. I normally have it right next to me but with everything going on I left it in the kitchen. Thank you so much for calling me! It made my evening!

I am kind of down in the dumps today so I do not really have too much to say right now. I am sure that will change as the day goes on....at least I hope so. The good news is I am still smoke free and I am still going on the trip!! Everyone have a great day.

Wow! What a busy day here yesterday! & I missed it! One thing that jumped out at me is Jenn's news. :thumbup:

JENN!!~~ Oh no!! I can't believe it! I am so so sorry for you. Please come here often for encouragement, motivation, and hope... we're rooting for you and are sending all our good thoughts and wishes your way. ((hugs))

Today's the kids' first day off school for Spring break. Am having the carpets cleaned today because I'm hosting 20 folks for Easter Sunday (of course, dh says to have them cleaned on MONDAY... & he's probably right... :biggrin:). Then just errands & work & such.

Make it a great day, everyone!

OK I'm skipping a few to laugh at the comments going on here and to say that "she's a brick house" is playing on my work radio so I'm sitting here feeling like shakin my booty (nuns are at morning mass) LOL..... ok... quicky booty shake...

Hey V's~

Got a meeting this morning at the District office, so I gotta post quickly!

I have no Easter plans...just another Sunday. I was gonna take my nephew to the little zoo here, but I think he is gonna go to all his cousin's house. :biggrin: Oh well, perhaps we can go next week during break. My bro and his ex are seriously fighting now...it is totally ugly. Some very mean words are being used, and it is sad. I kinda feel like I can't see my neices (her daughters) and it is weird! Oh well...in a few years it will be over!

Gotta go put my face on!

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox