Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I'd be thrilled if you were to call me, Pamela! Anytime girlfriend!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

Have a great day and I second what Terry said. Why don't you lose 200 lbs real quick like and dump his ass!

(The best way to get over a man, is to get under a new one:wink:)

200 lbs????... She'd weigh 3! LOL

Kat, I loved the story about your Grandma!! i mos def believe in guidance from above and I'm glad you were on the lookout for it. How cool is that!?

Happy Birthday Jenn!

Happy Birthday YESTERDAY Denise!

KAT: SO FUNNY! your gma's name was VIOLET! and I guess I missed the whole tat discussion

200 lbs????... She'd weigh 3! LOL

She meant the man, Terry. Sheeeeeeeeeeesh.. even I knew that! You on Chantix or sumfin?

Happy birthday Jenn!!

Loved the story about your grandma VIOLET!

Am running VERY late!

Have a good day!!

Jane

I'd be thrilled if you were to call me, Pamela! Anytime girlfriend!

I'd be happy to call you Pamela if you want, Terry! :huh2::tt2:

Morning~

Did not sleep well at all! Went to bed with a headache, and Rick is all stuffy headed so he was snoring like crazy---finally got to sleep about midnight, and woke up--wide awake like it was time to get up at 3 AM!!! Was awake til 4:30 or so, then sacked out hard---------just in time for the alarm at 5! Finally drug out of bed, just as Rick was leaving at 5:30-----Kinsey got here, wide awake at 6----------and I am still just draggin' my butt around! I have laundry to do, lots of things I want to accomplish today before Rick goes on his 4 days off---------but cannot get it together!

We are going to Albq. on Sat. to a big motorcycle show, and a human body exhibit I want to see--done with real preserved human bodies. Manda saw it in Vegas, said it was totally cool, but she is my child who was totally serious about wanting to be a forensic pathologist....actually sat in on several embalmings, and an autopsy----not me!!! She may have pursued it further if her experiences with her nursing had been of a different nature. But now the oilfield money has her locked in!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!!!! Do not let him spoil your day--it gives him WAY to much power---and that is YOUR power. Remember this is YOUR year!!! You laid claim to it, just as you laid claim to your job. He has no more power than you give him...... As sad as it is, he is no longer the man he could have been before the accident--and you deserve better. You did not cause his accident, and you are not responsible for being his punching bag---or the one he dumps all the frustration on....he needs some help, and is obviously not willing at this time to get it. Move on, let him move on as well--maybe that will be his impetus to get the help---and if he does.....who knows what the future could hold? But the way it is now, it is like a looped tape, you get your hopes up that he is "coming back" as the guy he was before the accident, and he disappoints you every time. You and your kids deserve to be able to count on someone...and he has proven to you time and time again that he cannot be counted on. I would imagine he is struggling as well, I watched my brother do it--and when he would see short comings in himself---------watch out, he would get into a bad mood, upset by it, and all hell would break loose! He would say cruel things, and act out in ways totally abnormal for him. Brain injuries do that. Do I wish I had the brother back from before? Of course! I am positive he wishes it too----but HE made the decision he did to get in the car with a drunk driver. Just as your bf made the decision to ride with no helmet.....now he has to find his way in his new world...it is NOT your lot in life to lead him, and be beat up (figuratively) along the way. Just as some think it is cruel to make a blind person learn to navigate on their own, in his case, he needs to find his way without you as his fall guy----you will both end up better people for it.

OK----------off my brain injury soap box!! Now Girl---go celebrate!!!

Pamela----sorry your test was a yucky one----hope everything gets the go ahead for the ablation.....isn't that the plan?

And you can call me anytime too----Any of you can!

Well----the laundry is not gonna sort itself----guess I should go get it started---so I can get it finished. Anyone wanna pay my bills for me? That's another task I need to finish today!

BBL~

Kat

Morning V's!

We went to some Beatles tribute band last night, was out till 11pm and then we went to Waffle House and talked for a while, so we were home late!

It's kicking my butt this morning, I'm sick as it is, my sinuses ache so bad.. my neck hurts.

Hah hah I actually didn't get what Terry was saying.. woops. But I second Pam, the best way to get over a man is to get on top of a new one!

I don't know that Chantix made me scatter brained, I'm pretty thorough at work and did not notice it slip. The only issue (besides weight gain) was the night terror things. I was waking up all throughout the night freaking out from nightmares. Too scared to get up and turn on the tv or light, I would sit there staring at DH and mad he didn't wake me up (it wasn't logical).

Happy Birthday, Jen!!!

I third what Terry said!!! This is YOUR YEAR!! You are WOMAN... hear you ROAR!!

Make it a great day, EVERYONE! :huh2:

LOL Judy...you so funny!

Kat~ I love love loved that Human Body Exhibit in Vegas. It was the highlight of my trip. Just a few weeks ago, 20/20 or Dateline did a show on the exhibit. All of the bodies are undeniably (sp) Asain, and young. I guess the bodies come from a prison camp. You could google it for more infor. I am not sure where they came from, but I loved the exhibit. It is very explicit.

OK...got a ton of work to do on my prep. Every day, I get 55 min to "prep" for the kids. I don't need that much time, and ususally go to LBT. Naughty Naughty!

During my wedding trip in vegas, my sister & her gf went to the human body exhibit. She said it was awesome, I couldn't get DH to go with me, I really wanted to see it. WAAH!!

Terry! I meant to tell you, work gave me a vacation check, for unused vacation hours last year (I dunno how that happened between surgery & wedding?!).. normally they direct deposit, but some reason they gave me a check.. I've been carrying it around for over a week, but today I am going to use my lunch break to go deposit it, then write you a check for the full amount. I will be PAID IN FULL! YAY! Then I can just take money out for the trip to shop shop shop...and drink margies?

Yeah they just did a piece on this human body exhibit---it is a big thing! Supposed to be unclaimed bodies they say---and now they will have releases from either the donating family or from the ME stating it is an unclaimed body from now on! Dunno about any of that, but I am looking forward to going!

Rick is looking forward to the bike show---it always costs me, he finds new chrome or something!!! Actually this year, I want a new drink holder for my seat!!! ME! ME! ME!

Laundry is ready to change! See I DID go do something....I have 1 load of clean clothes, and a bubbly clean granddaughter as well!!

BBL~~

Kat

Kat, I loved the story of your trip to Mexicali and about your grandmother. I do believe in Angels and I think you had found one. How special that you were directed in the right way. Speaking of that story, I ran to wal-mart after work this morning and I was dragging 2 carts out to my car. I got to where I was going to open the trunk and I looked down and there was a penny on the ground. I immediately thought of you and than looked again and there was another penny and another penny and more and more. I actually bent over and picked up all of them and put tham in my pocket. When I got home I emptied them out and counted them, there was fifty nine pennies. Not sure what that means but I'll pass my luck around.

Back in the early 70's my brother was playing in a tournament and it was held in Caliexico. So off we went and stayed with some people in Mexicali. All I remember was how hot it was. It was so hot that theu didn't start the ballgames till midnight. The second games were at 3am. Even with that it was still in the high 90's. We spent aout 4 days there.

Hope you have a great day