Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Well I went to the Dr. yesterday and no fill. I was such a baby and cried!!! She must have thought I was the oddest person!!! I was really looking forward to a fill and didn't get it. I totally understand where she is coming from, but that didnt help me feel better. I guess little sleep that night and being late on my period made me weepy?? I am not sure, but am totally embarrassed!!! I have another appointment the first part of April with the new Doc since she is moving!!

I woke up this morning to thunder and it is snowing!! That is something I have only heard 2 other times during a snow storm. Weird when it happens.

I think I am going to call my clients today and make sure they are coming in, I would be mad to get there and have everyone cancel!!

Laura, love the sig thing, but don't think I have a picture! Maybe I will take one next month.

Okay I am off.

Jane

I second whoever suggested that NEXT year's Vi gathering is a cruise (Laura maybe?)!

That would be fun!! (dh would come with me on that one though) :rolleyes2:

Ok V Cruise 09, we bring significant others? Teehee

Jane-I am so sorry that you did not get a fill like you wanted! Hang in there girlfriend...

Good Afternoon, Violets...

Just back from my hospital shift and now waiting for a call back on a flute rehearsal. Lenten series is hosted by our church tomorrow and the organist and I are the special music. Would be nice to practice it together once before we attempt it! lol

Well, a week ago today we were sailing the ocean on our way to San Juan. The cruise was wonderful. The ports were interesting and the food was awesome. Unfortunately I PB'd most of the good stuff and all the Cookies and chocolate stayed down, of course. But I'm not going to dwell on it. I gained 6# even with the PB'ing and exercise, but I enjoyed the cruise so much, I really don't care. I'm back on track and those pounds will come off soon enough. (Are ya listening, TracyK??:rolleyes2:)

I felt sooooooooo good on formal night. The dress I got on ebay fit so well I felt "grown up" if ya know what I mean.

I STRONGLY vote for a cruise for our next yearly bandiversary bash. And significant others can come too, just as long as we get our Violet time together. Couldn't you see us all at the same dining table???:biggrin:

Got the call.... gotta run to practice. Will check back later.

I think we should get 1 LITTLE tattoo of a violet! It has got to be all of us. Taquila makes the pain go away.

As for the cruise...we don't even need to sail anywhere. We can just sit on the boat in a harbor...lol

I gained 6# even with the PB'ing and exercise, but I enjoyed the cruise so much, I really don't care. I'm back on track and those pounds will come off soon enough. (Are ya listening, TracyK??:biggrin:)

Loud and clear Mrs. Teachlady:tt2:

I think we should get 1 LITTLE tattoo of a violet! It has got to be all of us. Taquila makes the pain go away.

If Judy will, I will (I think I am pretty safe on this one:lol:)

NOt as safe as you might think, Tracy!! :biggrin::tt2: I always have thought that I'd like to get a tiny tattoo when I hit my goal. But a little violet would be darn cute and a great reminder. Kind of like my Bracelet, but a lot more permanent. I would just have to see where the most painless spot would be cause Crystal Light doesn't dull the senses THAT much!!

If Judy will, I will (I think I am pretty safe on this one:lol:)

:smile2::lol::cursing::lol: Too funny, I'm with her.

But ya know, Judy says frequently.. her husband is a preacher NOT HER! :biggrin:

I don't have an issue with the tattoo itself----and it isn't the pain I am having a problem with. I am going to be unable to donate blood for a year after getting it though! That is upsetting to me! I am going to be out 3 months following my surgery I already checked---but a year? That seems so long! But I would not be the lone hold out----but I want the tequila not the crystal light!!!!

Kat

Yeah!!! This is really all or nothing. Something cute, whimsical and small. I like the pix Laura made for our siggys...something like that. Location is personal. But it would be a great hoot and such a fun reminder of our special bond and friendship!

Kat~time to be selfish...this is your time to live to the fullest (listen to my bs...as if you need a tattoo to "live to the fullest)

lololo

Kat- I think that tattoo blood thing.. well, I'm confused. Back when I had all my crazy piercings, and tats, I was told I had to wait 6 months after each one.

Well, my sister donates blood. She gets a new tattoo every week (literally) and new piercings once a month. She's been donating for over a year. I brought up, how you can't if you do tattoos, she said they told her it's fine- they do screening on it now or something. They changed procedures. Now, my sister is not above lying, but it would be a weird thing for her to lie about. Have you asked them lately? She donates with LifeSouth (I think), so maybe you can donate with the equivelant? Maybe RedCross doesn't do this screening.. blah blah, just something to throw out there.

Off the wall, our lead sales guy.. was confronted by a sales guy that does about same as me on sales.. and asked lead sales guy, point blank, for no reason, if he could have one of his accounts (a particular one). What.. the.. heck?! He goes "Uh no.". Why would he ever think he's just going to give away an account to him? It's very confusing and all I'm thinking about right now. What possibly crossed his mind? We spend months, years working leads.. landing the account, building relationships, then getting commission.. why would he just.. for no reason, give it away?!

---

I got some sugar free kool-aid packets for to-go bottles. YUM! Me likey likey, I'm on my 2nd bottle of sugar-free grape koolaid. YAY WATA!

I up for a tattoo as long as it is small and I can incorporate it with my goal tatoo! People will never believe me if I come back with a tattoo. As far as blood donation goes I thought you had to wait until after 1 year from surgery? That is what they told me when I had the surgery in April, but maybe that was because I had another one with it? Not sure, but like anything you get lots of different answers depending on Doc.

I saw most of your pictures Judy got to the end of page 4 then had a computer malfunction viewing the rest, am kind of skittish about viewing it again, can you post the pic that everyone is talking about at the end? I love the pics though, I am with Michelle in cruising vicariously through you!! You look like a person of normal weight, you really do. You can also tell a big difference in Bob.

I am not working today, everybody canceled, which is kind of silly because now it stopped snowing. Oh well a day off is something I could use! I am feeling very stressed with my weight right now, and am trying to talk myself into being proud about all I have lost so far. I swear if my neighbors can hear me talking they must think I am nuts!! I need a band for my brain eating/feelings!!!

Jane