Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

HELLLLLLLLLLLO!!!!!!!!!!

ROBBY HAS STREP THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

My BOSS's 85 yr old dad is in the hospital Upstate NY and most likely going to pass away soon.......... aka next week is payroll week and I've been training him to do it for the last 3 pay cycles and now he may be GONE to NY... (so I'm in fix it mode trying to get my laptop set up to do it on the road if needed)

Charles had to take a suprise business trip to NE and is gone... while I use my honeymoon PTO time to take Robby to the doc.. (been running all day)

Charles brother called to say they can't make the wedding... (crappy)

Charles niece is with a dumbass Shrek wanna be and she will most likely not make the wedding either.. (he has very few living relatives and this just sucks)

I'm getting cramps and crying at commericals like TOM is going to start anyday.

I got an email from the people at Allergen........ (kind of cool) I was invited to a workshop next week in KC for brainstorming with the makers of the band...... (the email said I had been identified as a leader in the LapBand community) WTH?????? my big mouth maybe????? anyway.. cool as it is.... I will be gone.

ahhhhhhhh........ mainly stressed that I am off work so much right before vacation.

Haydee: I laughed at your band losening technique! go Juan go Juan go go go! LOL

Laura: OK........... I have heard it allllllllllllllllll GOLD POO! You are so freaking funny.

Denise: CUTE belly shots!!!!!!!

Michelle: BIG DIFFERENCE!

Jennifer: Glad your first day was a good one! Sorry you are sick!

Terry: BEAUTIFUL! and I'm glad your mom is doing better.

Pam: I WISH I HAD YOUR WEATHER BECAUSE IT SUX HERE!!!!!!!!

I burned my mushrooms and ate them anyway... so for the last hour I've been PB'ng them.

Did I mention that Robby has STREP and won't be allowed back at school OR daycare til thursday!

TracyKS-------breath deep Hon! Maybe from different sections of the country we can synchronize our breathing.....and get calm!!!

Terry--- that is beautiful, I am with Tracy--I want one! I wear bracelets every single day---it is on one arm, my watch on the other---it is part of me! I LOVE it, your talent absolutely amazes me!

Thanks for all the commiserating over the dentist. I called around--no one will take me without consult at this point, and since this one is already set up....I am going. I decided I could cry, or I could suck it up and deal with it....not great options, but I have made it this long, I can do it. I think it is behind my massive headache I cannot get rid of. I intend to mention that tomorrow.....hoping it works out quickly.

Will be back after I get dinner in the oven.

Kat

They have really cute charms on that site! I am really not that much of a Bracelet wearer....I am mainly a necklace wearer even though I only have ONE!! I just never spend money on myself anymore since I had macy. I am sure all the moms out there can relate.

The appt I have for my PS consult is with Dr. Adam (nurseamys' dr). He is here in the clear lake area. I still may go to Lomonaco, but it sure would be nice to have it done so close to home. I am undecided. I would definitely feel more at ease being in Houston but GOD I hate driving there but they (Houston physicians) are the best!! I have ZERO fears when I am there. Maybe I will consult with both and see where I feel more comfortable.

Pamela & Jane-don't miss BB tonight so we can find out what happened to that guy that left the show!! Tuesdays are tough on me cause 3 of my shows come on in one night. I will be watching one wondering what is happening on the other!

Janie-it is really the dealership jerking me around squabbling about my trade in. Looks like it will all work out. We will see tomorrow.

Let me download the pic of the car and show you all. It is either one of those cars you'll either love or hate. I happen to love it. BRB

OH and TRacyK............ HOW COOL IS THAT .. drjlo!!!!!!!!! he seems so nice

Thanks Kat.. your post made me smile! I will try to breath.......

My bro has that car. :)

My car is the same way, people either love how it looks, or hate it. No indifference. And I love it.. and if someone else doesn't like it, I just say it's a good thing they didn't buy it then!

Well, I started marinating some lamb steaks yesterday.. garlic, red wine, evoo, thyme, etc. serving with a sour cream sauce. Today DH found out he's got to work late and help accounting fix their software. I also planned some garlic roasted asparagus and a roasted fresh corn for him since he says I never make enough lol.

So now what? I told him to let me know 30m before he heads home and I'll throw everything in the oven.. but he said "I'll be very late". I'm hungry!! I doubt it'll reheat well..

Anyone want to come over? :glare:

This is my ride.. lalaspyder.JPG

Tracy-I am so sorry that Robby has strep!! That sux! Wanna valium?:glare:

Denise-what beautiful daughters you have! You sure have alot going on in your life. Lots of exciting things! New grandbabies on the way, new house. It must be great to be you:biggrin:

Laura-have you read One More Day by Mitch Albom...the movie that came on TV in December was good too but the book truely mad me weep! I loved it!

Haydee-the kids you can drop off back to their parents are great:wink2: (I would not trade macy for the world though)

I am going to get off here and get things done so I can watch one of my 3 shows coming on tonight. I got off work early today to make my co-worker a b-day cake before Macy came home. I made a carrot cake (from scratch). I make the best!:tt2: The hard thing is going to be just having one little bite tomorrow to see how it turned out. I am gonna want a whole slab of it!:) She better appreciate it, those things are a pain to make! She is worth it. She is such a huge help to me at work.

Have a great night everyone!!!!

Tracy... Yep... BREATHE! Take it all one crisis @ a time and then RELAX & ENJOY after it's all over!!

Kewl Kars! Love 'em!

Hi gals... I miss you all

Once I get settled I'll be able to pop in now and then during the day but I'm trying to be good.

Job was good again today... everyone is just great. Our lunch room... has 4 ceramic tile tables, a couch, a couple chairs a huge flat screen tv. dishwasher... and outside is a picnic table... what a set up... they take very good care of their people. Anyway, I had a protien bar for Breakfast, went to Wendy's and had chili for lunch, and had pudding for a snack and now going to have chicken and eggplant for dinner. I do have to go downstairs to use the bathroom so i'm getting lots of exercise. LOL

I'm still sick, so going to bed in a few.

Kat - I'm so sorry about your tooth... there has to be someplace that will take emergencies and not make you wait.

Denise... how exciting... new house... new grandbabies

Tracyks... it is nasty here in upstate NY... for your boss hopefully he doesn't have to come here... and for you.. set him up... YOU HAVE IMPT PLANS. LOL

everyone... hey...

Tracy----

I hate the car....

I hate the green grass....

I hate the trees....

I hate the blue skies....

OK fine, I am envious of all of them!!!!! Did they finally meet your terms???

I drive a Dodge Intrepid R/T....and while I do like your car, I would NEVER drive one!!!! Why you ask? Well I bought my car new, and then my SIL went out and bought an Intrepid---not the R/T model, smaller engine, different tranny etc. Pissed me off, but oh well! So she drove it, let her kids drive it, run it out of oil a few times, wrecked it a couple times etc. So the tranny went out, they replaced it, and within 2 months they blew the engine. So now I hear from that side of the family what a crappy car the Intrepid is. I love my car! So when they had no choice, they went and bought a new one, and it is just like yours only a BRIGHT blue color. Yours looks classy in my opinion, hers looks like a hot wheels car---the color does not match the style----if that makes sense to anyone! Anyway as pissy as I got when she got a car just like me, I could NEVER!!! LOL--I sure am glad you did though!!!

As for the tooth, it is not something an everyday dentist can do, it is going to require surgical removal, as the root is buried and has nothing to use to pull it---it has to be cut out, and there in lies the problem, oral surgeons are few and far between here in the sticks!

dinner is in the oven....floor is vaccuumed....DW is running (forgot it this morning!) I quit!!!!!

I made such a mistake! I was feeling so sorry for myself and what I cannot eat when I went to the store I bought ice cream! If I would lose a couple of pounds since I am not eating much, I might have incentive to toss it back out-------but at this rate it might be my dinner!!!! Heaven help me!!!

Feel Better Mr. Robby!!!!

Kat

Hi Jenn!!

Laura, I'm on my way too. Tracy can have my share of lamb though, I'll just have corn!

Tracy - love your car!! My cousin has one of those. She can haul half of Walmart and her three kiddos in that thing. Good gas mileage too. You made a good choice!

TracyKS - Whew! You made me tired just reading your post! Good thing you have all this free time this week where you can just cater to everyone else :)... Hope things get better for you. Wish we could do something to help! Sending get well vibes to Robby...

My washer is dinging, time to add another load... being a domestic godess sucks...

Who's passing out the valiums?? Sign me up for 2!

My car is an '04 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. They're girlie sports cars, but the newer models got rid of the 'stripes' in the side and made it look a lot more muscley.. I do NOT like it. But of course, a lot of people do NOT like what I have but like the newer models. Can't see it in that pic obviously, but the tail lights are really cool looking too.

Kat are they at least giving you something for the pain while you wait?

Kat-I know exactly the blue you are talking about. When the sun hits it, it looks kinda purple. DH loved it and I was like...nope, not my style. then I could have got the burnt orange color and I thought I would get tired of that color so I just decided on this color cause I know I will never tire of it and I think it looks kinda classy....a woman color!!

PS...I threw the sunshine in there just to piss you off....LOL:thumbup::)

Haydee-you are right about the gas mileage...I am very pleased about that, especially since these rediculous gas prices that are steadily going up!!