Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

LOL Laura!!!!!!!!!

Haydee: If anyone needs whipped with a wet sock ITS ME!!!!!!!! ROFL!

Judy: they pics are great! How did the funeral with the colorful widow go?

Everyone........ have a great evening...... my eyes hurt from the puter and its SURVIVOR tonight! I love me some YauMan!!!!!!!

Everyone........ have a great evening...... my eyes hurt from the puter and its SURVIVOR tonight! I love me some YauMan!!!!!!!

:grouphug:You are joking, right? LOL I am pulling for Ozzie or James the gravedigger.:thumbup:I love that show.

Pamela-I was very please with the eviction on BB last night. I feel bad that Parker had to leave with the little witch though. You could tell he was not a happy camper when they were talking to Julie Chen.

Continuing with my reality TV.....

Judy-I agree with you that the weight the blue team lost was amazing! Can you just imagine 16 pounds in one week?

Between The Biggest Loser, Survivor, American Idol and Big Brother, my DVR is working overtime! (oh, and Americas Next Top Model when i can fit it in)

Hi Jane, Suzie, Kat, Laura, Jenn, Terri, Michelle, Haydee and all you other wonderful violets!!!:) (mia culpa if I forgot anyone)

I have a new goal...not to GAIN any (more) weight. That is my focus right now.

I just got an e-mail from one of my dearest friends telling me her sister who has had a long battle with cancer passed away at 1 AM this morning. My friend lost her mom just about 2 months ago and now has lost her sister. I wish I lived closer to her. I would love to give her a hug right now.

OK, enough playing around. I have to give macy a bath. Have a great & restful night Violets!!

Hi everyone -

Well, Mom took a turn last night and was transferred back to the hospital. It appears she's had a mild heart attack. They did an angiogram and found she has one vessel that is 100% blocked, but she cannot withstand (nor does she want) any surgery. Her lungs are filling with Fluid and her kidneys are not functioning up to par. So she's in ICU but she's comfortable...and tired. I came home for a couple of hours and getting ready to head back over there.

I know you've all been praying for us and I appreciate it so much! I just want her to be at peace and comfortable. thanks everyone!

Oh, and GINA - have you talked to your doc?? Something doesn't sound right. I, myself, am still on mushies...at least for another day. Seem to be doing ok with that.

Terry I am so sorry to hear about your mom....I'll keep you both in my prayers....

This is me at work today looking like and feeling like crap. In my dorky glasses and messy pony tail... I've got my door shut so no one can come near me...

You're still pretty as ever!!!

Big Brother was on last night?? Who is the next HOH? I too tape BB (thought it was on tonight after survivor), survivor, and American Idol. I have watched all seasons but American Idol.

Terry and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Jane

Tracy.. guess you're sad to see him go? This is the first episode I watched this season, and I only watched last season before. So I know James & Amanda, but the rest are new to me. And there's sooo many people right now, I don't know how you keep up with them all.

Time to go check if TiVo tells me who is goin home on AI!

Haydee – get well soon & you are adorable with your glasses.

Terry – I have you and your family in my prayers.

Laura – great B&A pictures in your blog.

Kity – great NSV.

Judy – you look great! Wish I had musical talent. I played the clarinet – in 5th thru 8th – but I wasn’t any good. I have also tried the piano and organ – can’t count that is my trouble.

I got new glasses -- what do you think? My husband picked them out -- I have 30 days to return if I don't like them.

Be honest - what do you think?

post-216806-13813136515356_thumb.jpg

Gina... your hubby has great taste! They are very flattering to your face. I love 'em!

Tracyinks.... about the colorful widow... suffice it to say I got smacked. :) She loved "that thing you play". As the Bobster said... "I've never seen anyone grieve like that". She was flitting all over and loud and "racy" to say the least. The co-pastor said she could write a book about the adventures of this past week with her. I think it would have to be R rated!:grouphug:

Well, I'm done with everything for the day and now just have tomorrow to get through. My dryer is broken and they are coming to fix it tomorrow. then I'll have to get all my laundry done and the house cleaned so we can come home to a clean house on March 2nd.

We still have lots of ice around here. Temps have been in the teens so things are not melting very fast. It's supposed to be in the upper 30's by Monday so maybe when we return home I'll have a de-iced driveway!

Going to go out to the hot tub and do my exercises and then relax a bit before bed. Everyone have a good night. sleep well!

Gina, I love them!! They're so cool and a structured frame is so cute on you! Hubby did good....

Judy, too cute in your black top!

So I made the sheperd's pie. It was deliciousness! I've never made it before but now it's gonna be a part of my regular recipes. Juan loved it! I took the two fat patties and chopped them up really fine. Tossed them with a bag of frozen mixed veggies. Slapped the mashed potatoes on top of that. Baked for 15 min then covered it with a mexican blend of shredded cheese and then baked for another 5 min. Thanks again Laura!

Off to watch the American Idol results show...

Everyone have a good night!

Thanks girls! Everyones compliments made me feel better. So now I look like a dork with a big smile on my face. And no I have no makeup on. It's the flourescent lighting that's making my skin look nice :)

So I'm on my first liter of Water. Barely halfway through. I need to get drinking...

Does anyone know of cheap online jewelry stores? I want to get Juan a wheat (spiga) chain to go with his gold cross but the one i saw at James Avery is $540! Wow. Not prepared to spend that much! I'm looking for a 20" gold chain that's about 2.5mm thick. I've looked at Bluenile.com but they don't have what I'm looking for and I'm clueless when it comes to shopping online...

Haydee - try one of my jewelry supply sources, Fire Mountain Gems

20 Inch 14KT Gold Necklace Chains - Fire Mountain Gems and Beads

or, i found this jeweler who seems to have good stuff:

14K Gold 2.5mm Spiga chain 20" in

GINa - I LOVE your glasses!! I'd tell you if I didn't! Way cool.

Thanks EVERYONE for all your prayers! Ya'll just don't know how much it means to me having you all in my corner...and to come 'home' to you at the end of a long day like today! ((((HUGS))))! Mom is hangiing in there and her spirits are pretty good. Her heart is getting weaker and she's having some problems, but is fairly stable for now. She's still in ICU and I'd love to just keep her there...the nurses are soooo great. Only problem is I can't come and go as I please and spend much more time in the waiting room than I'd like. It sure would be nice if they'd put some decent chairs in there. UGH!!! My emotional state is pretty good, considering. I think I've been preparing myself for this since November...and we've been thru a lot since then. I only want a good quality of life for my mom or a peaceful transition...just don't want her to languish in a bed for months and months. She's such a sweetheart. Everyone who's ever known her says the same thing...she's been a wonderful mother, friend and mentor to me all of my life.

I'm pretty exhausted, of course. Not getting much restful sleep. I'll be okay.

I'll see ya'll in the morning with my coffee. XOXOXO

Just stopping in to say good night....

Terry will be remembering you in my prayers.

Gina---I too love the glasses, I still need to go get some, your DH wanna go help me? Mine nods at all of them----big help!

Hope you all sleep well---see ya tomorrow!

Hugs~~

Kat

Terry~I loved your post. It made me SOB. Sadly, my heart is breaking for you. Thanks though...I REALLY needed a good cry. Keep us posted. We love you!

Off to find ice cream.

Terry~I loved your post. It made me SOB. Sadly, my heart is breaking for you. Thanks though...I REALLY needed a good cry. Keep us posted. We love you!

Off to find ice cream.

I've eaten several gallons in the last 2 months.

sorry to make you cry, Pammy :)