Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Laura – OMG you look so wonderful! Glad you are feeling better.

TracyK –What a great picture of you and Macy!

Terry – One the hardest things for me was seeing my dad growing older. He had a stroke and it broke my heart. I lost him in 2000. My heart goes out to you and your mom.

Judy - how wonderful for you to be able to go on another cruise. I have never been on one, but seriously considering one in year+ out to Alaska. I understand Ft Lauderdale is nice – my Charlotte Branch Manager is moving there to be the Branch Manager there. It’s out of my region – I hate losing him – but I think I have a good replacement in line for the Charlotte office. I still have to find one for Charleston and Atlanta. Busy Busy Busy.

Kat – I do think the test was wrong. The pills were to be taken 2 x a day for 5 days. I took 1x for 3 days. I definetly had sinus infection that caused coughing at night – but is getting much better. Thanks for asking. I am sorry you broke your tooth.

Tracy – My husband gets ear aches as well. They always give him some drops – 4-5 drops every 4 hours. Makes a big difference. That is the most painful of all things to get.

Janie – sorry you still aren’t feeling well. Get as much sleep as you can – don’t forget your liquids. They make Thera-Flu daytime – dissolving strips – if you need them.

Judy – I agree you look amazing!!! I wish I was motivated to exercise like you.

OKAY – I have to confess – I have been really bad today – and probably gained 5 lbs. I had a girlfriend over and we made Key Lime, Peanut Butter, Coconut Truffles and chocolate covered nuts. You know you have to lick a lot of spoons and items to get the chocolate off before putting in the sink. Then of course taste the items!

My BIL was over as well – so I went to the Chinese store and got take-out galore for everyone. I missed Chinese food – and yes I was able to eat it – Fried Rice and all.

I am hungrey right now – but don’t want to eat – because I don’t want to gain anymore than I have already set myself up so far for.

Have a good night everyone!

Hugs and Kisses.

Gina, Think of it as quality control!!! I mean you have to make sure they are good!!!

I hurt my arm! Oh my gosh I came home from work and tripped and fell, there is a big egg on my forearm, my sister who is a orthopedic nurse said that maybe that was a good sign that I had a lot a swelling in a small area, so keep ice on it and see how it is in the morning. OH NO is all I can say if something is wrong with my arm!!

Jane

Popping in~ Wowser...what a day.

We went on the walk and came back and have been working our butts off since 8:30am. We moved all the stuff into the garage, all the stuff we had to move to the back patio so Closet World could come in. We hadn't showered or brushed our teeth even...we can barely walk.

So we opened up some champagne and are going to sit down to spaghetti and whole grain pasta! I am sure we will be dozing about 7pm.

Everyone have a great night!

Kat, I think you need ice cream!

xoxoxo

Kity -- you can eat whole grain Pasta? ? That would vapor-lock me.

Janie -- I think advil or alieve would help with the ice as well. Get well soon!!!!! Quality control -- yeah yeah that's the ticket! Thanks for understanding :wink_smile:

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!

I feel human again!!!!!!!!! Problem is I too can eat now!! and I have!

so much for the 191 on the scale this morning!!!!!!!!

I am still on ear drops, steriod pack, and now a zpack of antibiotics..... I got very little sleep last night and about 2:30 a.m. I woke up to the worst back pain...... bad enough that I took a blazing hot shower, amazingly after that I AM BETTER!!!!!!!!

We went shopping for ties and misc stuff today...... JC PENNEY OUTLET.. need I say more??????????? $16 Levis, size 10, St. JOhns Bay stretch denium in dark maroon, size 10 for $1.99, and a black pair of some funky brand name but got them home and they are for the no butt no hips of a JR size girl.......... get this......... the St. Johns Bay size 10 FIT!!!!!! I buttoned and zipped them.......

OH and we ate mexican for lunch.......... the register gal... went on and on about my earings....... I told them that a Violet made them :wink_smile: she wouldn't let it go.. she wanted to know who made them and if she could buy some online!!!!!!!!!!! I just laughed and said... no just a gift from a gifted friend........

So I ate a bad lunch...........

so then 8 hours later...... I eat a piece of Lohn John Silver fish

then I have a sundae........

bye bye 191!

why is it when I feel better I eat worse????????????

Oh and I picked up my solder rings.. they are all sparkley and beautiful.. I put them up til the wedding...

gonna try for the 180's would love to be solidly in the 180's by W day.

Gosh! Everybody is falling apart!! Kat - you poor dear!!! Got any leftover Vicodin around there?? Good stuff! Makes you go night-night!

Jane - How's your arm today? That sure sounds painful! You'll probably be sore all over today...I usually am after a fall like that.

Tracy - Glad you're finally better! You've had a bad run for sure! Are you talking about the earrings I made??? LOL You should have gotten her email address and I could have overcharged the heck out of her and made some money to buy MORE stuff!!! LOL Dang!

Judy - you look incredible now!! I can't believe the difference in your shoulders and neck. Who knew we could carry so much weight there?

Denise - Congratulations on your new house .... are you going to be picking everything out.... all the way from brick to sink fixtures? Ay yay yay!! My marriage would never last! LOL

I had a good day yesterday. My sister stayed with Mom so I got to spend the whole day at home with my family...did some more metal work. I finished up the links for a Bracelet (now have to work on the charms) and a quick little pair of earrings. Today I'll go to be with Mom in the morning, come back home for a few hours, then go back to be with her in the evening. This place she is in is supposedly "first class", and it's fancy, but the care doesn't seem to be much better than any other place. My head is about to explode with the stress of it all. You can see why banging on metal is so therapeutic to me! LOL

I'll check in with you guys later.

Haydee? Where are you???

GOOD MORNING!

I knew I shouldn't of gotten on the scale... dang salty food and Water retention! I bounced........

SNOWING AGAIN.......... I am so over it!!!!!

getting ready to get my first cup of coffee.........

have a great day.

Good Morning, Violets...

We are in the middle of an ice storm. Churches are closing all over the place. I don't know what ours will do since we are in town, but I'm not oing to go in super early to get ready for the choir cause I don't think we'll have one today. There are too many that come from a distance and the roads are sheer ice. The Bobster is going to drive me in in awhile. He doesn't have to preach today, it's the co-pastor's week and I'm guessing they cancel there anyway.

Soooooooooo on that wonderful note, winter continues and one week from today the bobster and I will be on a cruise ship headed for San Juan. Celebrity take me away!!!

Jane... hope your arm is ok today. You really need to stop practicing that break dancing stuff!

Kat...how's the tooth??

TracyinKS....my scale number won't go down for nuthin' this week. But both you and I will be successful. Look how far we've come! Size 10?? I don't think I'd be in that size even if I was at goal!! I'm still in 14's and some 16's.

And we both have to quit looking at that scale every day.:)

Terry...have a good day with your mom. (((hugs))) to you.

Well, no cancellation of my church yet, so I better get on the road. Will check in later today. Everyone have a good morning.

Back again... no church today. Everything is getting cancelled. Police are saying to stay off the roads. So here I am all dressed up and no where to go. :)

Snowing here to, heard they just closed the airport. That's bad. I don't think we are getting it as bad as them but it looks like we will end up with about 2 inches.

Don't have to go anywhere today. I attend mass on Saturdays and yesterday was my day to be an Usher. I also had several meetings to attend before it started. It seemed like I was at church all day.

Working on Water today. Got stopped up again. Can't figure that one out. I do drink a lot and I eat oatmeal almost everyday along with yogurt. Think I'm getting in enough Fiber. Maybe I need to work on more fruit.< /span>

Everyone have a great day. Hugs.

Well my arm is a bit better, ice really helped and the swelling is way down. It was so weird. Not sure if I will go to Dr or not, see how is goes today. It is not snowing here. We got what they were saying of 2 to 3 inches of rain. Think how much snow that would have been!! Well I think I am going to have a repeat of last week and stay on the couch, instead of cough Syrup I will have an ice pack!!

Jane

I don't think I told you that when I went to the fill Dr. on Thursday I gained 9 pounds!!!!!! She said it was Fluid or something other than real weight and wouldn't give me a fill since I was sick. I have to wait three weeks!!!! I am totally panicing (Is it spelled panicked? That doesn't look right either!!)!!! So I am going with what my scale showed me on Monday and that was a 2 pound gain, and then I will weigh myself in the am.

Jane

good morning ladies

I have missed a lot..

I do want to say... Laura and Judy - my heros... you guys look great...

I went out after work friday night to have a job celebration drink and was going to be home by midnight.. well... 4 drinks and 2 shots of tequilla on top of that and 4am later... i got home... NSV... was hit on by a cute guy... and actually danced with him... and at my bar where I never ever do anything like that... another friend came over looking me up and down and gave me a great big hug and hold me how great I looked...

anyway, needless to say i slept until 2 when I got up to get my car from the bar and go to work, I think I was still drunk at work...

so after working all night last night... I got home and was so tired, took a little nap at 1 and got up at 4 to go pick up my neice who was completely wasted and needed a ride. She is just 21 and I'm so proud of her for not drinking and driving. I never laughed so hard in all my life... she is so funny and her friends they were cracking me up... so we are 1 minute from home passing a small town, i'm speeding, laughing hysterically and then the police lights turn on... OH SHIT... one of the friends says... my uncl is the capt of the police dept... i'll just tell them who I am.... I was freaking out... saying no don't do that... so he just pulled me over for my headlight, which has a short and I told him I was picking up the drunk kids, he was impressed ran my license to find out i'm clean and sent us on our way... no ticket nothing...

so that is what I've been up to...

Oh, Judy, every time you tell us about stroms and high winds it arrives here the next day... I hope you keep your ice storm.. How exciting... another curise

Kat... Hope you fell better

Jane - you too

Terry - so glad you got a day to relax, you need it

Tracyks & TracyK, Haydee, Michelle - hi there

I know I'm forgetting someone... so hugs to you all

off to go early b-day shopping to get some clothes for my new job... have my last week of full time pizza shop this week. It is going to feel good to get dressed every day.

Me...you forgot me:sad_smile:! Just kidding! (but you did forget me)~

Guten Morgen Violets~

We are up and are sore! Poor Susanne worked the hardest yesterday...I just worked and complained a whole bunch. That being said, I am sore...so I know she is double hurting!

We are gonna relax a bit. I need to go up to 29 Palms today to look at a piece of land my brother and I are trying to buy (we put an offer in on Friday), but that is an hour away, so we'll do that later. Perhaps we can go to the movies later too!

Gina~ I eat Pasta but usually need to cut it into small bites. I only eat capallini (sp) (angel hair) because I can't "do" think pasta. Plus...I have mainly sauce!

Kat~ How is the tooth?

Judy~Enjoy your "day off" and stay off the roads. Ice is so scary.

Terry~ Sounds like you had a great day. My heart stopped when you wrote about the care at the fancy place. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH! Hang tough. We had to hire private duty nurses to stay w/ grandpa AT the fancy places because the care was nearly as shitty as the other places. Hang tough and call me if you want to vent!xoxoxox

Janie~ Got any Water pills? One and a ton of water and you'll be down in no time.

Everyone else...have a great day!

Michelle~I need you to get me on track. I was VERY impressed w/ how well you organized yourself. I need you!!!