Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good plan with the short sentences Tracy!

Too bad the computer does not think for us!!

It would have loaded those pics just like Denise

wanted it too!

Denise--does the new build have a swimming pool too?

I might have missed it! How old is the already standing one?

It looks pretty new to already need a roof!

I know when we had ours done, it had a 10 year full replacement warranty, and a 15 year repair warranty.

And when we bought the matching shingles for the shed,

they said they were guaranteed for 20 years,

so the shortened time is simply covering the workers.

But that house doesn't look that old....

Girls, I am falling apart! My wrist feels some better this

morning, but my tooth is aching, and they scheduled my

oral surgery appointment for the 27th. At this rate I will not make

it for that long...without living on pain meds, and I refuse to

do that. There has to be another option.

Gotta go get busy soon on cupcakes!

Kinsey was still sleeping when Manda dropped her off

this morning. I got her apples peeled. She wants apples

and dip for Breakfast the last few days! She goes in

spurts!

Will be back to check in later!

Kat

Denise--

Another thing to think about----are there Water rights

with either property?

And what about landscaping at the new house? Will there be any

trees, or plantings? If so how long will they take to

mature? It looks like the existing is surrounded by mature trees.

Kat

Holy Smokes,

I couldn't find where to type last night, and thought the same thing this morning. I've been so bad on personals, I am sorry for that guys. I always pop in from work, read quick and then forget what to write.

Denise~Love the houses. The one backyard looks like a nice place for the grandbabies to come over and go swimming.

Tracy~Enjoy your romantic weekend! 5 years is a long time....congrats!

Kat~I loved the story about your son...how wonderful for your entire family...enjoy his visit. And as far as falling apart...I hear ya. Hey, fall apart next week:wink:

Haydee~I agree w/ Terry...they make helmets in so many colors these days. LOL, what a great NSV.

Janie~Feel better soon.

i can't remember anything else...although I know there is plenty I am missing.

Today is parent/teacher conferences. And so is tomorrow...until 7pm. Susanne will be here, but we will not have major plans. We decided no gifts, just cards. Since we just had our anniversary last week. I bought her a pair of Oakley sunglasses and she bought me a beautiful leather bag! We don't need to spend anymore money.

Thats all from this corner of the world. Was planning on working out today, but knees still hurt and a friend of my mine had gastric bypass yesterday so I'll take her flowers instead! She will be at hospital until tomorrow!

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxooxoxox

h e l l o :biggrin:

Judy -

I found a cheaper flight that I had to jump on :biggrin: and I couldn't afford the early flight with you. So as my $250 trip has been increasing every day.... I booked a flight on Delta ... yes girls I'm booked! slightly out of control but I will be good!

going to post me schedule on the other thread and add my details with all yours

holy crap... it's official i have to get on a plane.lol

Denise.. how nice. i'm so excited for you... i'll be there to jump in the pool :wink2:

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

I laughed out loud last night Haydee!!!!!!!!! you are so funny.

As for V day......... we are not doing ANYTHING with the impending nuptuals in a couple weeks.... I did buy a little something for Robby and Cody and then got us a box of turtles to share... :biggrin:

The scale fluttered on 194 today.... but again settled on 195.... so close.. I'm going to TRY and be good today.

The crap in my ear tubes must be breaking up because I feel worse today than I have all week... shooting pain is dull but it is all down my throat...

TracyK: I love my highlights/lowlights............ expensive but worth it!

I'm feeling kinda........ dare I say hawt lately... I Know tanning is bad for my skin.. but man its nice to not wear foundation.... I have started looking at the mirror and pulling on my loose skin to see what I'd look like with a TT and perky boobs! I KNOW I'd be in a size 10 if I had my deflated belly cut off......... my fear is that once done.. I'd see the dimples in my thighs... my bat wings ........

Have a great day! I'm going to try and make it all day at work.

I'm Jealous.

I want a pool.

I have a busy day today.

Work and than volunteer.

I'll check in when I can.

TracyK- Get the wrist checked out.

TracyKS- Get better.

I want THAT pool!!

Morning girls!

SUZIE! Thank you so much for my valentine!

When I opened up my box and saw that

little silver envelope I knew it was something

to bring a smile to my face. And it did!!

Thank you again, you are so sweet!

TracyKS - I'm the same, I loooovveee to tan.

I like being nice and brown. But now that I'm

being careful of the sun and trying to take

care of my skin better I'm getting so pale

and splotchy. Ugh. My legs are like a

yellow-green color. I'm going to start

putting on that tanning cream that gradually

tans your skin so that I don't scare anyone

in San Antonio.

Both tracys need to take pics of their

hair please... We wanna see...

Off to get my breaksfast. I'm having two

turkey slices with whole wheat crackers.

But first my coffee or else nothing will go down!!

I ate a piece of Kinsey's apple with dip so I could take some Ibuprofin....not sure if it is the pill or the apple, but it is still bouncing around in there!

First batch of cupcakes in the oven---ready for the second mix to begin....Kinsey is ready to EAT them! LOL

I mentioned taking a couple to Nana and Papa, and some to Papa at work, and off she went, she made a list of 20 people to take cupcakes to....I don't think so!!!

Thinking it might be time to call the dentist this morning.....deep, deep sigh.......

Kat

Hey Kat -

did she ever take off the red shirt? LOL

well, I guess if you are going to fall apart... better you do it now and not in May! Have I mentioned how excited i am. LOL

Good morning, still have a bad cough. I think I want a refund. This is verging on ridiculous. I have an appointment with my lap band Dr. in the am so if it is still bad tomorrow maybe she can give me something?

Lets see as far as valentines day goes I will be....Just working!! Don't have a boyfriend or husband, but have wonderful parents and a special violet (thanks Susie!!!) that sent me a card!!!!!!!!

Not only am I short, but I am so white!!! I will be the whitest person in Gruene! Even if you didn't know what I looked like when we meet up with other people all you have to look for is the palest overweight short person!

Well off I go to do some things around here before my shower and go to work.

Have a good day!!!

Jane

OK Jane----you be the shortest pale person, and I will be the tallest pale person!!

Just watched my friend Kelly and her kids on the Morning Show on Fox---amazing!

Last batch of cupcakes in the oven----time to decorate....aka time to make a mess!!!

Kat

I keep meaning to ask ya'll... is it bad that i don't sweat alot when i work out? i noticed that some people are like dripping sweat and i'm barely dewy. am i not working hard enough? i feel it in my muscles and i push myself until i turn to Jello but i don't sweat that much. hmmm....