Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Good Morning Violets. For some reason I woke up at 5am. I laid in bed for a little while. Now I'm drinking my hot chocolate. It's 33 degrees out right now, only supposed to get to 47 today.

A new week, A new start.

When you were younger. What was the movies that scared you silly??

Mine, "The Omega Man". "The Crawling Eye" and "Them".

Jane, keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Good morning everyone-

I just stayed around here this weekend and cleaned and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

DH made PB Cookies last night and I ate 5 or 6 of those so now I have to bust my butt all week because I did not practice what I preach. I swear I must have a screw loose. :(

Jane-I will be thinking of you.

I need to get up and get macy ready for school. Mom is still hemming her jeans so she will just have to have cold legs for the next few mornings.

Have a great day everyone and try to do better than I did last night...make good choices today. I promise I will!:thumbup:

Good morning, Violets..

Ethan has arrived for the day so I have to keep this short for right now. Had a good eating day yesterday and got my hot tub exercises in last night. Hope to continue today so when I weigh in on Sunday I won't be disappointed. We go for a doctor's appointment on the 3rd and don't want to be the same as last time!

Everyone have a great day. Will check back later.

Prayers and puprle power to you today, Jane.

Oh and did you guys see Jennifer Hudson (American Idol/Dream Girls/etc)' mom & brother were killed the other day??

Yes, it is horrible! They still have not found her 7 year old nephew yet either.

Terry-Her mom and brother were found shot to death in their Chicago home. The 7 year old (Jennifers sisters son) is missing. Let me see if I can explain it without it being confusing...Jennifers sister was married (but separated) to the guy in custody for killing them. He was not the missing 7 year olds father, but was his step dad. There is a reward for the boy. I hope they find him alive!!

Then the other sad news is the anchorwoman in Arkansas died. She was found (by her mom) in her home beaten last week and there are no suspects. She died over this past weekend :thumbup:

Oh, that's absolutely horrible! :thumbup: Jeez, this is a crazy world. Everyone just needs to get themselves some VIOLETS and it would be a much better place.

Pammy - so glad you like the earrings! I liked 'em too. You tell me what colors you want and I'll get working on 'em .... you just pay me "whenever" ... no big deal at all.

Oddly, my desk is devoid of work this morning. Wish I was outside playing with my doggie instead. I wuv him a lot.

Tracy, if there had been Peanut Butter Cookies in my house last night I would have had 5-6 of them, too. I've been giving myself permission to eat all kinds of sugar lately! scale stays the same no matter WHAT I do....so WTF!!

Love you guys -- have a good morning!

Another crazy day for me... altho I do feel like the peak craziness has past w/the past 5 days and now we'll be on a downward crazy trend... @ least I hope so!!

Guess what!? Mo the cat is constipated again!! The vet should be here w/in the hour. STUPID CAT! Good thing dh is out of town or else Mo might be taking a loooooong (as in permanent) nap.

True confessions: if it wasn't for sugar, I wouldn't have eaten at all the past week! brownies, rice krispie treats, choc mousse, choc chip oatmeal Cookies, cookie dough ice cream cake, gorp... yes, I have eaten ALL THESE ITEMS (& probably more that I can't remember) over the past week!!! :thumbup:

Today I AM making GOOD choices!! Sipping my Protein Shake right now...

Guess what!? Mo the cat is constipated again!! The vet should be here w/in the hour. STUPID CAT! Good thing dh is out of town or else Mo might be taking a loooooong (as in permanent) nap.

Ummm, sounds like you need to put fibersure in his diet:tongue2:

Actually CNN just sent me a breaking news, they found an SUV linked to the Jennifer Hudson case, with a child's body inside :thumbup:

They haven't confirmed it, but I'm sure it's the nephew.

Michelle, one of our coworkers mom just had hip surgery and has been compacted ever since (2 weeks I think it was), she ended up in the ER for them to 'dig' the poo out. I told them about your cat, they kind of looked at me like.. human vs. cat? Heh.. your cat was put to sleep at least wasn't it? Tis the season to be poop-congested I guess!

I heard about the anchorwoman too, it is a sad crazy world. And I am gaining weight at such a horrible rate, I hate myself, but I can't stop. I did have Russell hide the candy in the house, and I haven't looked for it.. but I am heating up caramels to make a caramel sauce, then just eating the sauce.. and I am still hungry 24/7. Nothing I can ignore, it may be head hunger, but my stomach aches and I am dying for food all the frickin time.

Pepperocinis! I've never ever liked them, Russell would eat them when we get them at pizza places or in salad at Olive Garden, I've tried a bite once in a while, and they're disgusting. Suddenly? I LOVE THEM. I made him go to this bar across the street that puts them in their salads and ask for an order of just pepperocinis.. and I ate them all in one sitting.. 7 of em. I love strong flavors right now, mmm.

That's gotta be the weirdest thing I have ever craved. They are nasty :/

And I don't know what to do about the band, I think it's working for the most part, but I'll eat till I PB.. I can't stop myself, what is wrong with me :(

Okay this board was weird last night and this morning. I couldn't post or anything. Got a phone call a little while ago that the court has been pushed back just a few hours so now I won't be leaving til 11.

Had wife swap on, just because last night I watch Army Wives so it was on lifetime. OH MY GOSH!!!!

I think Terry you are right, everyone needs a violet!!! I don't know what I would do without all the positive energy that we get from each other!!!

Have a good start of the week!!

I just heard about the young boys body too. It is probably him and that makes me so sad. I was hoping he might miraculously be found alive... :thumbup:

Laura - If you're into pepperocini lately then you HAVE to try this extremely complicated recipe (see if you can follow along!):

1 pot roast

1 lg jar pepperocini

Throw in crock pot for 8 hrs on low.

OMG - It's sooooooooo good....we gobble it down. DH loves it on tortillas the next day, too.

Morning girls~

Quick check in for me as I head out the door. Jane I had problems last night too-I could create a post, but it would just sit there, would not post at all--totally pissed me off!!

Terry--we went for our ride yesterday, and as I come up to the front porch following the 200 miles.....I saw a box on the porch, and realized it must have been from Saturdays mail delivery! Sure enough it was something Rick ordered off of Ebay--but in the mail box were my earrings---I LOVE THEM!!!! I am wearing them today!!! I am taking Rick to the eye Dr in just a bit, and have on jeans, this simple eggshell colored tshirt and one of the new swingy sweaters that just button across the breast---the rest is open-----------also in eggshell, and my new denim colored earrings!!!! I even pulled my hair up to show them off!! I will get a check to you, I would have already, I just had no idea you would get them done so quickly! I am at home, and already had a compliment on them, Kinsey too loves them!! She said they are beautiful.

I will be thinking of you and sending you purple power today too Jane!! Lotsa Love headed your way!!

I gotta get---I need to pick up Rick in 30 minutes....then get across town to the eye place. He needs new glasses so bad, not so much the Rx change, as his are so scratched up!!!

Will check in when I get back and check up on the rest of you, and share my dream concerning TracyKS!!!

Huggles!!

Kat

OMG Terry you can buy them in jars?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I am totally going to Publix today, I've never seen them in stores I thought we had to go to this restaurant for them lol.

Here's my uh 'baby bump'.. still not convinced it's not just fat. Oh jeez look at the bat wings.. that looks horrible :/

omgbatwings.jpg

I am going to track on Myplate again starting today. Gotta get myself back into gear. Oh and pepperocinis are only 2 calories each.. I know someone who is about to eat a years worth of pepperocinis in the next week ;D